• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The so-called Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) program, originally created by Congress in 1994, may have started as a way to help low-income immigrants access financing to purchase homes.

However, since 2019, thanks in part to COVID-19 Era funding enhancements, the program has become a way for foreign criminal organizations to obtain taxpayer-funded benefits as they scoop up American land and American houses for elaborate international drug operations.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
1706884286307.png

“I think the public needs to be aware that so little activity is happening in the criminal courts, and that’s having a direct impact on the crime that we’re seeing in our community,” he said.

With 17,000 criminal cases, ranging from theft to murder, awaiting trial in the system, we learned that only 40 of those cases were tried in 2023.

“I think because people who have been accused of violent crimes, their trials are not proceeding forward and are just being held back. I think we’re seeing a problem of reoffenders,” Wright said.

Once more, look at the likes on my comments vs yours, you aren't fooling anyone.

Yeah, because THAT'S how you measure the best ideas and the best policies and the best of everything ... popular vote ... "democracy".

Enjoy the Demcratic party commie.

cake ... eat it ... pot ... kettle

I've never looked at the number of likes, I don't consider it a viable measure of self worth for anyone. But you do whatever you need to do to get out of bed every day pumpkin.

No one is coming 7.jpg

From my vantage point, after watching many regional disasters, the # 1 mistake people make is to "wait". Of course, it is a human reaction to work through the 5 Steps Of Loss. An old saying - "A free man is one who can put all of his shit under each arm and walk off". Another "Your first loss is your best loss".
5 years ago a wildfire burned the community of Paradise, CA.... 5 years... For many that is 5 wasted years of waiting with no end in sight. The foundation of America is crumbling. We have a Government that is stagnating while sustaining itself. America will see many more regional disasters in the near future. No one is coming. If you are determined to hold your ground and stay on your property, that is OK. Gather your "resources" that will allow you to sustain yourself. No one is coming. The elite have retreats in strategic, regional locations. Factor that in.

Yeah, because THAT'S how you measure the best ideas and the best policies and the best of everything ... popular vote ... "democracy".

Enjoy the Demcratic party commie.

cake ... eat it ... pot ... kettle

I've never looked at the number of likes, I don't consider it a viable measure of self worth for anyone. But you do whatever you need to do to get out of bed every day pumpkin.
At least you've moved past rows of emojis to avoid answering direct questions, but you've got a ways to go before you start making sense.

A local source of actual journalism was torched.

Now they found out it was arson.

There is nothing they won’t do to stop the truth from coming out.

Yet she herself was fully aware that in OCTOBER, a month before the 2020 election, a full-scale investigation involving the Muskegon Police Department, MI State Police, lead investigators from the Attorney General’s office, and MI SOS Jocelyn Benson’s office was underway, involving over ten thousand voter registrations turned in by one individual at the city clerk’s office Muskegon, MI.

I cannot agree with that totally. I think it is the largest child abuse movement in history and if the parents were not open to the procedure it would not happen. I agree that the medical profession has turned into a collective group of ghouls though. The parents could head this nonsense off before puberty blockers or surgery ever happened.

Reactions: TACC
That sort of reminds me of...

"So they prepared one of the bulls and placed it on the altar. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning until noontime, shouting, 'O Baal, answer us!' But there was no reply of any kind. Then they danced, hobbling around the altar they had made. About noontime Elijah began mocking them. 'You’ll have to shout louder,' he scoffed, 'for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!' So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out. They raved all afternoon until the time of the evening sacrifice, but still there was no sound, no reply, no response."
1 Kings 18:26-28

PS: They all look like products of the European educational system, which is what they are teaching here in the US.
Elijah was a master shitposter 🤩

"I think he's political," Trump told Bartiromo. "I think he's going to do something to probably help the Democrats, I think, if he lowers interest rates."

I cannot agree with that totally. I think it is the largest child abuse movement in history and if the parents were not open to the procedure it would not happen. I agree that the medical profession has turned into a collective group of ghouls though. The parents could head this nonsense off before puberty blockers or surgery ever happened.
Many “parents” in the western world today are sexually mature but mentally children. No clue about the guidance, knowledge, and leadership that they are supposed to provide for their offspring.

🤪 🤡
July, 2020. Candidate Fanni Willis is running for DA.She is asked why the people of Fulton County should choose her.Fanni says because the sitting DA is corrupt and the people deserve someone who won't have sex with their employees or put money in their own pocket.

Just look at Fanni sitting there, with her pear shape and extra seal tissue and tell me that it wouldn't take at least a $1 million for you to vacation/ cruise and " rock the boat" with her ?

Last edited:
It’s sort of like munchausen syndrome by proxy. The parents love the attention they’re getting for being so brave to stand up for their kids. It’s actually pretty sicking and sad.

Not good........

You guys should read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".....

Not good........

You guys should read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".....

1706899900836.png

Surprise

View attachment 8339199
Help Wanted

Manufacturing and construction are hiring — but there aren’t enough people trained to fill the jobs​

Mike Rowe has never worked a real job in his life. Silver spoon faggot who made it his career to tell you to go bust your ass. He makes some OK points but grossly over simplifies why people don't want to work some of these jobs anymore.

From your perspective, why don't people want to work these jobs ?
Because they don't feel like permanently crippling their bodies slaving away for some company? That was one of my primary reasons for exiting and staying out of the trade I was in.

Not everything in life is about money. I'm now working a desk job in the heavy equipment sector and making more than I was in a trade with better benefits. Why would I bust my ass?

Many of these jobs are necessary and for sure are not getting the recruitment they need. But it's not simply because people are lazy now like Rowe pushes. It's often because the juice doesn't feel worth the squeeze.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubloon