• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

From your perspective, why don't people want to work these jobs ?
I’m a tradesman. The reason people don’t want to work trades is multifold.

1. They’re taught the trades are labor, lower caste jobs if you will.

2. High school counselors ignore the trades as a career path, instead pushing kids into college whether it suits them or not.

3. There is a stigma of crusty old farts hazing new people. In part that exists but lots of new apprentices have simply never been told they failed a task and need to redo it. Thin skins, they quit.

2. High school counselors ignore the trades as a career path, instead pushing kids into college whether it suits them or not.

3. There is a stigma of crusty old farts hazing new people. In part that exists but lots of new apprentices have simply never been told they failed a task and need to redo it. Thin skins, they quit.
Having been a tradesman myself and have family and friends who still are, yeah these are some reasons. But not all of them are on the guy who decides he doesn't want to do it.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Because they don't feel like permanently crippling their bodies slaving away for some company? That was one of my primary reasons for exiting and staying out of the trade I was in.

Not everything in life is about money. I'm not working a desk job in the heavy equipment sector and making more than I was in a trade with better benefits. Why would I bust my ass?

Many of these jobs are necessary and for sure are not getting the recruitment they need. But it's not simply because people are lazy now like Rowe pushes. It's often because the juice doesn't feel worth the squeeze.

Firstly, I'm not totally disagreeing with you but one cornerstone of your argument seems very much about money and what money buys.

I 100% agree with the "juice isn't worth the squeeze" summary but that speaks more to motivation and ability.

If a guy making $50k/yr for a job where he's putting in hours/effort he's comfortable with in a location he's happy with and someone offers him the same job, same effort, same location for $75k/yr he's probably going to bounce to the new job unless he has some absurd loyalty to the low pay place.

I have friends and family who have been to the big city, gotten the higher paying jobs with less effort and left it all behind to return to lower paying jobs just to be back 'home' near the lakes and rivers and woods they grew up in where they're in a lifestyle that's more comfortable for them even though they can't afford a iphone or regular medical.

Not everybody has the same motivation or drive or desire for the "finer" things. Some people have the motivation and the drive but lack the ability. And some people are just plain fucking lazy and would rather live in squalor than pick up a broom for somebody else even for double the "free" money they get every month.

wWyqo5Nzul5H.jpeg

Lockdowns in 3... 2... 1...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
What I meant about the money thing was that usually when the trades get pushed its often accompanied by people saying you get paid really well without needing a degree but you can do something like I do that requires nothing and make more than even a trade. Niche job but there it is.

The trades issue is more multifaceted than people are just lazy and I can't stand that tool being quoted like he's some trades hero.

Reactions: doubloon
Reactions: Mwalex
There's always this, for those that have never seen it before........

And yes, sorry to say, it's all real. All of the EU "leaders" were there. Not one of them got up and walked out.

They said this ceremony was to "honor" the workers who died making the tunnel - as I recall it was a handful.If I was a family member of one of those who perished making that tunnel - I would be pissed. Its been a death tunnel since anyway.

Building collapse because maybe dumbasses compromised the foundation by trying to tunnel under it?

I have been in some fast tracked computer chip factories (wafer floor design) when the coring crew hit the pre-stressed cables. The entire building shook. Engineers downgraded the structure and we had to run all floor penetrations through existing openings... A challenging project. 'The hanger collapse in Idaho appeared to lack temporary shoring and the roof caved in.
America is in trouble and most people will never know it.

they said it was smallpox.
Definitely in the differential but yeah, we were supposed to have gotten rid of that one. This sucks,but I"m sure they have a new mRNA vaccine ready to go.
Edit: The "new" monkeypox vaccine that lost press when abused kids started showing up with it covers smallpox (the JYNNEOS vaccine). How convenient.

Last edited:
They said this ceremony was to "honor" the workers who died making the tunnel - as I recall it was a handful.If I was a family member of one of those who perished making that tunnel - I would be pissed. Its been a death tunnel since anyway.
Yeah…..”Honor”……..OK……

The All Seeing Eye and the “Goat” were great ways to “Honor” them…. :rolleyes:

(Not pickin’ on you 😊)

That was an excellent interview. That dude pulled back a lot of blinders; for me anyway.

Very observant and old school intelligent.
I like Bret, but watching him from pre covid to now is frustrating at times. It's that way with a lot of the people who think violence is never the answer. He and his brother are both very smart people, but I wonder if sometimes violence doesn't have to be met head on.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I like Bret, but watching him from pre covid to now is frustrating at times. It's that way with a lot of the people who think violence is never the answer. He and his brother are both very smart people, but I wonder if sometimes violence doesn't have to be met head on.
Those folks are ultimately victims of their own weakness unless someone else does their work for them.

supposed to have gotten rid of that one

It was claimed to have been "eliminated from the world" but not the labs. You know you gots to keep a jar of it on the shelf "just in case" you need it.

Why now? Why our open border?

What else is in Pandora's box waiting to be sprung?

CDC said:

you should get the smallpox vaccine if you are a lab worker who works with virus that causes smallpox or other viruses that are similar to it.

... When there IS a smallpox outbreak

[ conveniently predicted in 2019 ]

<meta property="cdc:first_published" content="January 30, 2019"/>
<meta property="cdc:last_updated" content="January 30, 2019"/>
<meta property="cdc:last_reviewed" content="October 25, 2012"/>

I certainly do not follow Greta and her band of happy idiots but with her images being shotgunned across every vein of media, it is hard to not see before scrolling.

I gotta tell you, the tall her/him that is usually in her entourage spikes the shit out of my spidey senses.

I know Luisa-Marie Neubauer is a likely handler/enabler but this other one shown here is a different animal. Sometimes near but never too far away.
Who the fuck is that?

View attachment 8338817

View attachment 8338819
I spotted a GIF with all three of these guys.

62BC391E-2270-4E63-B91D-5950DEC04482.gif

From your perspective, why don't people want to work these jobs ?
Its simple, most of these jobs take brains and hard work and are in 95 degree weather in the summer, especially in places like Florida.

I am a land surveyor for 27 years, all of the construction trades I am associated with, carpenters, formers, shell, contractors, etc can't hire and keep employees. They were offering $18 per hour with medical benefits, after the second day, they said forget this.

Its simple, most of these jobs take brains and hard work and are in 95 degree weather in the summer, especially in places like Florida.

I am a land surveyor for 27 years, all of the construction trades I am associated with, carpenters, formers, shell, contractors, etc can't hire and keep employees. They were offering $18 per hour with medical benefits, after the second day, they said forget this.
Let's hope America does not have to fight a war that goes hand to hand.

In 1970 I returned from SEA and went back to university on the GI Bill. Graduated with a double major in Biology and Math. I wanted to go into teaching, ( "to save the world", ...saw some shit over there). Every time I applied for a position, job, I was denied because Affirmative Action was just getting started. I ended up in the trades, namely heavy construction. And because of that I was able to pull the pin at the age of 60, hard work with the help of good investments and a decent pension paid off.
Was my education wasted...no. I got to see both sides, I know teachers who had to work in to their late 60's, early 70's and have squat!

Last edited:
Oh I feel better now.

I’ll just take the vaccine.
One of my oldest and best friends just told me he had just been diagnosed with Covid for the second time.
I asked him if he got the Jab when the hysteria first began ?
He said he had been jabbed 4 times !! 😳 He said thats why his symptoms aren’t as bad 🥴
One of the brightest people i know , he’s a retired College Professor with 2 PhDs. Not enough common sense to pour piss out of a boot though. Baaaaa Baaaaa ….and such.

Seems like the discussion of an all white Professional Basket Ball Team should be in order.
Dirk!! We miss ya! (Mark Cuban didn't deserve you!)

Dirk Nowitzki, a Texan—Now and Forever​

The Dallas Mavericks legend played his final home game Tuesday, capping one of the greatest careers in NBA history. But to understand the true legacy of Dirk, one must first understand the city that turned him into the player and man he is today.
By Jonathan Tjarks Apr 10, 2019, 10:13am EDT
Dirk Nowitzki’s final game in Dallas wasn’t really about basketball. His game has steadily declined over the last few seasons, but his stature in the city has only grown in that time. The tagline 41.21.1 was plastered everywhere inside the American Airlines Center on Tuesday. Those three numbers not only told the story of Nowitzki’s career, but also of the city that fostered it. Dirk played 21 seasons in the NBA for the same franchise. He has long since transcended the sport in the North Texas area. He is the most widely beloved figure in Dallas, a living symbol of the fourth-largest city in the United States. The area has grown up along with Dirk, almost doubling in size over the course of his incredible NBA career.

Last edited:
One of my oldest and best friends just told me he had just been diagnosed with Covid for the second time.
He said he had been jabbed 4 times !! 😳 He said thats why his symptoms aren’t as bad 🥴
One of the brightest people i know , he’s a retired College Professor with 2 PhDs. Not enough common sense to pour piss out of a boot though. Baaaaa Baaaaa ….and such.
It's like there's an inverse proportion between higher education and common sense.

Not good........

You guys should read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".....

Every man has his price. I remember there was a recent UK jab hearing - the parliamentary delivering the lead presentation that lost his position for anti-jabb views/ "disinformation" was offered to speak at Davos that exact time slot and declined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Citizens of Georgia, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Kansas may soon enjoy lower taxes on precious metals if recently introduced pro-metal bills are made law in 2024.

Earlier this month, all four states introduced or reintroduced bills that would exempt precious metals from either state sales tax (in Kentucky and Wisconsin) or state income tax (in Georgia and Kansas).

Kentucky lawmakers will vote on House Bill 101 and Senate Bill 105 in this year’s legislative session. If passed, the bills would end state sales tax on gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion starting in August of this year. Wisconsin’s Assembly Bill 29 and Senate Bill 33 would both enact similar provisions while also lifting sales tax on the purchase of copper bullion.

Cognitive dissonance.

He knows he was fooled but he is trying to protect himself psychologically.

2 Nephi 9
28 O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish. 29 But to be learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God.