• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

yea,some C&R collectors i know are saying "they won't go after us". ask the australians i reply. mausers and MNs have done and could still do a lot of mischief.

Meanwhile...Chicago making things "safer" for "old" residents, and can put that spare $49M to work feeding and housing all those new "at risk" residents.

The decision comes as the city was facing a Friday deadline for its $49 million contract with ShotSpotter, which operates a network of acoustic sensors to alert police of gunfire.

"Moving forward, the City of Chicago will deploy its resources on the most effective strategies and tactics proven to accelerate the current downward trend in violent crime," the city's statement read. "Doing this work, in consultation with community, violence prevention organizations and law enforcement, provides a pathway to a better, stronger, safer Chicago for all."

so LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41

The fjb family has been F-ing the American taxpayer for f'n decades (50 years). NOTHING, and I mean...NOTHING, will be done about it. Same goes for the clintons. Hell, we can say the same thing about 75% of .gov. Wake me the F up, when someone gets put in prison, has all their illegally gotten gains, returned to the American taxpayer, placed against a wall, goes face-down in some F'n dark alley in DC, well...you get my point. It's all "Bread-n-Circus", like has been mentioned thousands of times here. All I hear on the TV anymore, is blah..blah...F'n blah. Nothing will happen. Nothing will be done. There's been soooo much evidence that has been exposed. Whether, election fraud, forever wars, this senator did this, this representative did that. Their all F'n liars. Plain and simple. This crap has been happening for decades. We now see how we live in a "Two-Tiered" justice system. I've always trusted our court system, had my own issues, but I felt I was treated fairly at the time. Now, not so much. Hope I never have to find out. Sometimes...Ignorance is bliss. As you get older, you gain more knowledge (school of hard knocks for me). I think we are watching exactly what our Founding Fathers warned us about. For a bunch of 20-30 year old drunks, and rebel rousers, they were F'n geniuses.
I'm F'n 65 F'n years old, and I'm just plain a$# F'n tired of this sh#t show. How I view things now, I'm just going to take as much as I can get, as easily as I can get it, get outside as much as I can, watch my six, and live the best I can. AND...hopefully, I've got enough of the right sh#t stashed, saved, that I won't have to grovel around in the dirt just to live.
And when I'm finally on my back, on my death bed...I'm going to raise a middle finger to any, and all, that's tried to make my "Golden Years" as difficult, and stressful, as possible. Ok..rant over. Geez, I haven't done that in a long time. Sorry everyone, you just see so much F'n wrong, F'n evil, and nothing happens, and nobody held responsible. Even when it does, it goes nowhere. Thanks. I feel better now. You all can kiss my a$%! :ROFLMAO:Mac

Typically, a standard coal car has a capacity of around 240,000 pounds, which translates to approximately 115 tons of coal. This allows for efficient transportation of large quantities of coal over long distances, making trains a popular choice for moving this valuable resource.

Yeah, pretty much. I know a thing or two about coal, being a railroader in Wyoming and all. Some cars get 100 tons, some get 115, some get 130 and show up at the plant with 120 while I get to dig that shit out of my switches. All depends on how green or seasoned the loader operator was.

Bottom line, they put a car in the creek and the tree hugger “journalist” gets a headline out of it, that anyone who knows what it really is laughs. It’s coal. It came out of the ground, they put it back. Call it carbon sequestration and the train crew gets a medal from the Sierra Club.

The fjb family has been F-ing the American taxpayer for f'n decades (50 years).

NOTHING, and I mean...NOTHING, will be done about it. Same goes for the clintons. Hell, we can say the same thing about 75% of .gov. Wake me the F up, when someone gets put in prison, has all their illegally gotten gains, returned to the American taxpayer, placed against a wall, goes face-down in some F'n dark alley in DC.

Well...you get my point. It's all "Bread-n-Circus", like has been mentioned thousands of times here. All I hear on the TV anymore, is blah..blah...F'n blah. Nothing will happen. Nothing will be done. There's been soooo much evidence that has been exposed. Whether, election fraud, forever wars, this senator did this, this representative did that. They're all F'n liars. Plain and simple.

This crap has been happening for decades. We now see how we live in a "Two-Tiered" justice system. I've always trusted our court system, had my own issues, but I felt I was treated fairly at the time. Now, not so much. Hope I never have to find out. Sometimes...Ignorance is bliss. As you get older, you gain more knowledge (school of hard knocks for me). I think we are watching exactly what our Founding Fathers warned us about. For a bunch of 20-30 year old drunks, and rabble rousers, they were F'n geniuses.

I'm F'n 65 F'n years old, and I'm just plain a$# F'n tired of this sh#t show. How I view things now, I'm just going to take as much as I can get, as easily as I can get it, get outside as much as I can, watch my six, and live the best I can. AND...hopefully, I've got enough of the right sh#t stashed, saved, that I won't have to grovel around in the dirt just to live.

And when I'm finally on my back, on my death bed...I'm going to raise a middle finger to any, and all, that's tried to make my "Golden Years" as difficult, and stressful, as possible. Ok..rant over. Geez, I haven't done that in a long time. Sorry everyone, you just see so much F'n wrong, F'n evil, and nothing happens, and nobody held responsible. Even when it does, it goes nowhere.

Thanks. I feel better now. You all can kiss my a$%!
I didn't read it, just added some paragraphs, so someone else could read it.

I agree. Well I didn't read it, but I'm pretty damn sure I agree.

Is 100 tons of coal still not a substantial amount to dump into a river?
Geez, that sounds like a terrible ecological disaster when you put it that way. That just has to be toxic, polluted water, right?

Unless...you actually think about things instead of blindly swallowing the implied narrative.

Last edited:
It’s fucking embarrassing that who authored the bill is on zero news sites.

What happened to us?
A Govt that was created to work for the people no longer does. It has grown into the monster that all governments do. States with equal rights and a limited federal government was destroyed by Lincoln. But history has been distorted (slavery) and Lincoln is praised as some great president. JWB should have eliminated him earlier. Probably wouldn't have made a difference though. The next guy would have followed the plan.

ABSOLUTE FUCKERY: The walking one-man horror movie that was Jeffrey Moreno, the troony freak behind the Joel Olsteen church shooting.

M to F trans wacko Jeffrey Moreno shared a home with his registered sex offender husband and their adopted 7 year old boy. Neighbors routinely said that Moreno was an absolutely dangerous schizo. Threatened people with guns and crossbows, made Nazi salutes, once tried to run a neighbor over with his car.

Boy under their care was neglected and subject to Hamas hostage conditions in the home. The kid sustained gunshot wounds during the shooting after being dragged to the crime scene by the perp but is expected to survive. Hopefully his nightmare of being in that household ends too and he can begin his new life with another family after he recovers.

And somehow this deranged POS got "legally purchased guns". Somewhere out there, somebody needs to be ashamed of themselves. Just THAT face alone walking into my store exhibiting the hideous lack of hygiene and self-care it exhibited on a daily basis would have warranted an automatic refusal from me. It goes beyond visible threats and social media. If you cannot even take care of yourself and keep yourself clean, presentable, and not smelling like a sewer, you have no business handling a gun. You got more pressing issues to take care of first before you think about other shit, man...

As the group ripped me a new one for a comment along the same lines, I will give you a half hearted jab back.

Who are you to deny him his god give 2A rights....what an ass hole.

Oh, but the psyco bitch I would not sell a gun to, that is different.....yea your right she is different, she did not shoot up a church with a gun I sold her.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
yea,some C&R collectors i know are saying "they won't go after us". ask the australians i reply. mausers and MNs have done and could still do a lot of mischief.
Note my comment above. And you don't need to go to Oz for an example, just look north, or the the north western US for some interesting laws around your "deer rifle", or Duck shotgun.

Don't for one minute think they will not come after you.

And the stupidity goes past that, don't forget that in most places black powder are not guns, and that 45-70 Trapdoor springfield is just an antique. Never mind it will toss a 405 grain bullet at 900fps, that aint that fast, but that is just a tad bit of weight. No that is not a gun.

I personally am waiting for these loose ends to get closed up first. Black powder becomes like every other fire arm requiring checks, just another slow eating away, same with antiques, then there will be no 03FFL, there are not that many people to yell and scream it you make me fill out a 4473 for a Snider or rolling block.

Reactions: Mwalex
A House divided... A country divided.

The Republicans are complete assholes. The Republican candidate was Born in Ethiopia moved to Israel and was in the IDF.
So here you have another politician that will put Ethiopia and Israel before the US.

FUCK HER.

Geez, that sounds like a terrible ecological disaster when you put it that way. That just has to be toxic, polluted water, right?

Unless...you actually think about things instead of blindly swallowing the implied narrative.

Not all people know the same stuff.

Until now, the official story has been that the FBI’s investigation began after Australian intelligence officials told US officials that a Trump aide had boasted to an Australian diplomat that Russia had damning material about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

In truth, the US IC asked the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies, say sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation. The Five Eyes nations are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”

there are Dems who want to outlaw muzzle loaders.. so, yea, they are going after everything.
cross bows are next, they'll cite French law from the 1600's.

no shit.

6isdMHVj47a2.png

Trust me , i am a welder 💪 , half an hour later a waterpark blows up

Massive blaze ripped through several yet-to-be-opened waterslides, including one with a drop of 43 feet, at the Oceana waterpark in Goteberg — sending plumes of black smoke over Sweden’s second-largest city.Harrowing footage shot by witnesses showed the slides, which had been scheduled to open in the coming months, engulfed by flames as several firefighting vehicles descended on the area.At least three explosions sent debris from nearby buildings scattering over the burning waterslides.

What do you guys think about this? It is long, and eye opening if true. This guy goes deep into the actual reasons why the new world order is doing what they do.
WW-3

I am all for regulating the hell out of this, and putting in as many checks as possible. We need to make sure this kind of thing never happens again. If it takes you 15 years to get approved to preform the procedure and it is controlled in such a way that the Dr's doing can't get rich, and are on camera every single moment of their life I am all for it.

I also assure you that this statement in the article has nothing to do with my views on this subject.

1707935672373.png

well that isn't very helpful.

On X, Rep. Turner revealed that the Committee had discovered information related to “a serious national security threat” and has made the information available to all members.

He did not specify in his message what this threat entailed. He did urge Joe Biden to declassify all information related to this threat so that America and its allies could formulate a response to it.

Minnesota session day one ! Democrats back for more gun control.

A massive BAN on AR-15s and hundreds of other firearms has just been introduced in St Paul on the first day of session.

They call it an "Assault Weapons" ban but we all know the truth, there's no such thing as an assault weapon because guns don't assault people, criminals and tyrants do.

The bill is H.F. 3570 and it was introduced by a grotesque Leftist state Rep named Finke who wants to destroy everything good about Minnesota and replace it with his tyranny.

This is a red alert! If we don't raise hell in St Paul right now, they're going to ram a BAN on hundreds of rifles into law in the blink of an eye!

Basically their definition of assault weapon is everything that has a magazine or a feed tube. From AR's to .22
glenfield model 60. Would fall under their Assault ban. They been pushing a version of this bill for years.
But they gained control of all three houses last election and they voted straight party line on everything last year and I would expect the same this year!
The entire Democrat party is a Anti constitutional death cult. They destroy everything that is moral and good!

Last edited: