• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

posted in the ukraine thread as well. if true, this could be a big deal.

Zelenskyy is such a little sh*t. He is like that scrawny kid on the playground pissing on other kids Cheetos because he knows he can also scream for his big brother to come protect him.

Reactions: goinghunting
  • Haha
Reactions: notacos4u
I am all for regulating the hell out of this, and putting in as many checks as possible. We need to make sure this kind of thing never happens again. If it takes you 15 years to get approved to preform the procedure and it is controlled in such a way that the Dr's doing can't get rich, and are on camera every single moment of their life I am all for it.

I also assure you that this statement in the article has nothing to do with my views on this subject.

View attachment 8349058

Its not just the LGBT community. Some other communities here are using it to proliferate "male-only" fighting sons (jihadists) - and they were visiting the IVF clinics long before the LGBTQ; they were also visiting abortion clinics to get rid of any accidental female fetuses.

Before insurance covered IVF, those docs got a extremely wealthy from the privileged. Now they're getting extremely wealthy off the taxpayers backs.

well that isn't very helpful.

There was something in the news briefly yesterday saying that Russia had used a hypersonic missile successfully in Ukraine. They basically said it can’t be seen on radar due to the plasma produced as it flies, and that it travels at over 6000 mph. I suspect this is what they are concerned about.

Not much more to say

IMG_2898.jpeg

Biden, devout Catholic????? He’s about as devout a Catholic as modern news is actually factual.

Truth is, the Catholic Church remains pretty much against abortion. So, mr. devout, is pretty much a huge supporter of what his religion fights hard to prevent. Talk about hypocrite. Talk about political expediency…..Catholic in name only

Biden, devout Catholic????? He’s about as devout a Catholic as modern news is actually factual.

Truth is, the Catholic Church remains pretty much against abortion. So, mr. devout, is pretty much a huge supporter of what his religion fights hard to prevent. Talk about hypocrite. Talk about political expediency…..Catholic in name only
The leadership of the Catholics is following along nicely and will submit to abortion soon enough. If the whole LGBTQ issue is any indication. IOW, apostate.

The leadership of the Catholics is following along nicely and will submit to abortion soon enough. If the whole LGBTQ issue is any indication. IOW, apostate.
Sorry to hear that. Was a Methodist, till the liberals decided that going along with the coastal elites ideas of modern society was far more important than following the Book of Discipline. They basically destroyed a world wide religion. When the issue was tearing the Conference apart, the elites decided to lecture the members of the very Large African Methodist church who were and remain very conservative and Bible based. What happened was a speech for the ages, where the leader of one of the groups of African Methodist, sternly lectured the elites.

Attending a conservative Baptist congregation. I'm no Baptist, but the people are very nice and the pastor's messages are from the Bible.

(If one is not aware, the Methodist Book of Discipline is the law, doctrine and administration of the Methodist Church). (or at least it used to be).

Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former advisor, has defended a $2-billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, denying that there was any conflict of interest or that the receipt of the investment was unethical.
Kusher’s private equity firm, Affinity Partners, received $2 billion in investment from Saudi Arabia shortly after he left the White House.
Critics have condemned the deal as unethical and a conflict of interest due to the fact that Kushner was working closely with the Saudis on behalf of the Trump administration just prior to the deal.
"If you ask me about the work that we did in the White House, for my critics, what I say is: point to a single decision we made that wasn't in the interest of America," Kushner told a Miami summit organized by Axios news on Tuesday.

Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former advisor, has defended a $2-billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, denying that there was any conflict of interest or that the receipt of the investment was unethical.
Kusher’s private equity firm, Affinity Partners, received $2 billion in investment from Saudi Arabia shortly after he left the White House.
Critics have condemned the deal as unethical and a conflict of interest due to the fact that Kushner was working closely with the Saudis on behalf of the Trump administration just prior to the deal.
"If you ask me about the work that we did in the White House, for my critics, what I say is: point to a single decision we made that wasn't in the interest of America," Kushner told a Miami summit organized by Axios news on Tuesday.

I think the son in law and hunter could be best buds.

Republicans like it or not are a party of loosers , what they haven't fucked up trying to ram the abortion issue through,,they fuck up with these kinds of shenanigans. Loosing election upon election in time when they could be picking up seats with minimal effort

Last edited: