• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

should have never gone to a grand jury. wtf.
better for him in long run. no indictment,then a woke DA can't really go after him later. actually,except huge legal fees,a trial with acquittal would be even better. then protected by double jeopardy rules. ie if that even applies if you do something the NWO doesn't like.

TLhG4zQ95pGC.png

They know the USD / Financial world will collapse. They are moving their fortunes out of the USD and America.
Building their fortresses in out of the way places.
History repeating itself.
I have to be honest I hope this doesn't happen. I have kids who will be going to college soon and I want to retire in the next 10 years. However, that doesn't mean that I haven't taken the last 13 years getting ready for it. Just would hate to see my kids futures destroyed before they even get started.

Reactions: jbrand11
I have to be honest I hope this doesn't happen. I have kids who will be going to college soon and I want to retire in the next 10 years. However, that doesn't mean that I haven't taken the last 13 years getting ready for it. Just would hate to see my kids futures destroyed before they even get started.
My children are grown and employed. My 5 Grandchildren will be in the thick of it. Over the past several years I have posted this on some of the boards and asked "What can I leave my Grandchildren that will be the most beneficial after I am dead" ?.......... They have all inherited a pretty good genetic code. Today they range from 8 - 17 years old. They win Blue Ribbons in 4H and are in a rural area. Harvest deer and make a lot of deer jerky... From a Survival perspective, they are ahead of the city kids. My crystal ball to the future is cloudy.

Maybe just leave them a link to your threads in The Bearpit. You share your visions of the future here often enough. Start with the Inflation 2022/2023/2024 one, but maybe update the title first. You'll be right sooner or later. Or not.
1000007894.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Despite that claim, ICE says no detainers have been honored in the county in either the last fiscal year or this one. Director Reeves told Fox News Digital this week that in FY 2023, ICE issued 198 detainers, none of which were honored. So far in FY 2024, the agency has issued 119 detainers and none have been honored by the county.
He said those included illegal immigrants with convictions for assault, robbery, illegal firearm possession, sex abuse of a minor, rape and other sex offenses. He also said there was at least one MS-13 gang member among those whom ICE had requested, but they had been rebuffed by the county.

Did I hear the pink-hoodie perp complain, after stealing a man’s car, wrecking it, and killing him all in a few seconds, “BITCH, MY PHONE IS IN THERE!” while standing over his dead body?

Reactions: 10ring'r
To falsify data that is aggregated every year to tabulate crime stats. So whitey is further demonized and they can claim than any reference to illegal immigrants perpetrated violent crime is "overblown."
They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and...

My children are grown and employed. My 5 Grandchildren will be in the thick of it. Over the past several years I have posted this on some of the boards and asked "What can I leave my Grandchildren that will be the most beneficial after I am dead" ?.......... They have all inherited a pretty good genetic code. Today they range from 8 - 17 years old. They win Blue Ribbons in 4H and are in a rural area. Harvest deer and make a lot of deer jerky... From a Survival perspective, they are ahead of the city kids. My crystal ball to the future is cloudy.
What can you leave them? Skills, guns, ammo and the conviction to know when to use them.