• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BBUxzqMyvFjk.jpeg
Why did it take DeSantis this long ? Did something change?

The recent law passed to rescind 2A rights in that state and now this. It's always been a land grab. Why there on that side of Maui and not the other. Police blocked people in that fire from escaping. They have sealed off that area from any form of pictures. My ex's sons live there. Both have lost lots of friends in this with no explanations

Amish Farmer Turned Republican Hero Sparks Protest Over Raw Milk

"Amos Miller represents the tip of the spear when it comes to food freedom," Chris Hume, host of The Lancaster Patriot Podcast, told rally participants. "The state wants to shut him down. They want to punish him for serving neighbors. Amos Miller is providing a service to his neighbors."We don't need the state to be our nanny. We don't need the state to look over our shoulder. We don't need the state to tell us what we can and can't eat. We don't need the state to tell us what to teach our children,"

“The U.S. has confronted foreign malign influence threats in the past,” Wray told a national security conference. “But this election cycle, the U.S. will face more adversaries, moving at a faster pace, and enabled by new technology.”
Wray singled out advances in generative AI, which he said had made it “easier for both more and less-sophisticated foreign adversaries to engage in malign influence.”

hunter's lawyers like to answer for him. then hunter repeats whatever they said.

q7ZZKDwXq0b5.png

Top congressional leaders on Capitol Hill struck a partial budget deal to temporarily avert a government shutdown on Wednesday.
Leaders including House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., secured an agreement for six funding bills, four of which were to expire Friday.
Those bills and their corresponding agencies, which included agriculture, veterans affairs and housing, will now remain funded through March 8. The rest of the government’s funding will be extended to March 22.

“We are in agreement that Congress must work in a bipartisan manner to fund our government,” leaders said in a joint statement.
The House is expected to vote on the deal as early as Thursday, with the Senate to follow and Biden to sign after that.

Shut it down, could care less.

And no Senators and congressman dont get back pay .

No balanced budget, shut it down.

what are the odds? with a mom like her, tragically high, apparently.

Abigail Shrier was recently on the Rogan podcast.

One of her topics was of boys in liberal households being more susceptible to mental illness. No wonder as to why.

But, she also said that girls raised in conservative households were also more susceptible to mental illness. This one I question the why.

Reactions: Mwalex
not near ready yet. has to find and hire a sniper or drone team. can't use a suicide bomber and discredit the rag heads. THEN he must find a lee harvey patsy. prefers a white mail,30/40 something y.o.,vet,gun owner,hx of some ptsd,vaccine refuser,history of anti gov posts (like on here?). then the plan can procede. i hope and have always hoped that trump has his own private security,well vetted by him. sec service is not to be trusted. role in JFK a question and not well examined. biden doing RFK a favor denying SS use and forcing him to get his own protection.

Reactions: gigamortis

UCR numbers are useless since there is no requirement to report. In addition, the FBI will not release the raw data. If you really want to look at crime, take a look at the NCVS. It is a much more robust survey.

The females are as dangerous as the males. I wouldn't let one near my car much less in it.

I was at a ZZ Top concert at the Fayetteville Fairgrounds at LaGrange, TX., large crowd of 20K congenial white folks ambling the fairgrounds in a relaxed atmosphere with plenty of space until this pack of loud black females plowed their way through the crowd.

One saw me out of the corner of her eye and purposely ran into me, and bounced off as this old honkey and former starting high school linebacker wasn't taking a step back.

She immediately realized she had met an imovable object and said 'Oh, excuse me,Sir!'
I glared at her with disgust.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theLBC
UCR numbers are useless since there is no requirement to report. In addition, the FBI will not release the raw data. If you really want to look at crime, take a look at the NCVS. It is a much more robust survey.
california doesn't report abortions either.

Reactions: nso123
More evidence that people should not be allowed to procreate without some type of screening for mental illness.
But if there was a screening process it would be Christians and white people that would not be allowed to have children or have them confiscated. For the good of society, of course. It would end up being nothing more than a modified form of eugenics. But as I write that I have come to the conclusion that it would also be anyone of any color that has independent thought.

But if there was a screening process it would be Christians and white people that would not be allowed to have children or have them confiscated. For the good of society, of course. It would end up being nothing more than a modified form of eugenics. But as I write that I have come to the conclusion that it would also be anyone of any color that has independent thought.
No different than mental illness screening for gun ownership. Which is more dangerous, these mentally ill parents or a mentally ill gun owner?

Reactions: 10ring'r