• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BRIG2XqkhkHO.jpeg
I actually believe that

Did you see any of the hearings of the last SCOTUS judge- Kentanji-Brown Jackson? Her history of going easy on pedophiliacs? One of the reasons I think the Biblical trib. won't start yet is that this will be fully legal before that begins.

It won't just be full legal soon.
It will be a "protected class" and the police will be arresting you for "hate speech" just like they are doing in Canada and Europe if you mention men are not women or maybe we shouldn't let foreigners rape our women and children with impunity...

Laugh now...

I'm sure folks laughed 10 years ago when they were told that the police would be kicking in their doors and arresting mothers in front of their children for the crime of saying online that some person with a penis and testicles was not actually a woman.

It won't just be full legal soon.
It will be a "protected class" and the police will be arresting you for "hate speech" just like they are doing in Canada and Europe if you mention men are not women or maybe we shouldn't let foreigners rape our women and children with impunity...

Laugh now...

I'm sure folks laughed 10 years ago when they were told that the police would be kicking in their doors and arresting mothers in front of their children for the crime of saying online that some person with a penis and testicles was not actually a woman.
Correct again, my friend.
Last paragraph is a kicker

Secret police report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are under Trudeau as 'many under 35s are unlikely ever to buy a home'​

• The report was commissioned to provide 'special operational information' for senior police officers and 'decision-makers' in the federal government
  • It warns that young people face an accelerating decline in living standards and says that most will be unable ever to afford a home
  • And it predicts that the country could collapse under pressure from economic crisis, ecological meltdown and territorial disintegration

Rockford Ill stabbing. News really took their time on releasing the suspect KILLER and victims. 4 dead 7 injured

deadly Rockford, Illinois, stabbing spree​

4 dead, including teen who was killed protecting her sister​

had to dig for this

"At a separate location, three girls were attacked with a softball bat, according to Hanley. One of the girls, 15-year-old Jenna Newcomb, died."

Killer
mugshot-ht-ml-240328_1711630966631_hpEmbed_4x5.jpg

Secret police report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are under Trudeau as 'many under 35s are unlikely ever to buy a home'​

• The report was commissioned to provide 'special operational information' for senior police officers and 'decision-makers' in the federal government
  • It warns that young people face an accelerating decline in living standards and says that most will be unable ever to afford a home
  • And it predicts that the country could collapse under pressure from economic crisis, ecological meltdown and territorial disintegration
Better read this closely - "ecological meltdown". It doesn't fit with the rest, but is in there for a reason.

Rockford Ill stabbing. News really took their time on releasing the suspect KILLER and victims. 4 dead 7 injured

deadly Rockford, Illinois, stabbing spree​

4 dead, including teen who was killed protecting her sister​

had to dig for this

"At a separate location, three girls were attacked with a softball bat, according to Hanley. One of the girls, 15-year-old Jenna Newcomb, died."

Killer
mugshot-ht-ml-240328_1711630966631_hpEmbed_4x5.jpg

AND what do the dead all have in commitment. They were white. At some point white people need to wake up

She should have called the police and had them arrested.

seriously

edit: pretty sure they weren’t feebs or even cops., and if they were they need to be suspended and charged with intimidation, and possible civil rights violations…clearly trying to suppress her free speech. Clear shot of the plate in the video for anyone curious.

IMG_6018.jpeg

need to sic the 4chan autist brigade on this one ASAP

this is very seriously fucked up

edit#2: and good on her for sticking up for herself…and for having the presence of mind to keep filming those douchebags. God I hate the whole doxxing bullshit, but if anyone ever deserved it, it’s these three assholes.

Last edited:

They are right.

She should have called the police and had them arrested.

seriously

edit: pretty sure they weren’t feebs or even cops., and if they were they need to be suspended and charged with intimidation, and possible civil rights violations…clearly trying to suppress her free speech. Clear shot of the plate in the video for anyone curious.

View attachment 8384428

need to sic the 4chan autist brigade on this one ASAP

this is very seriously fucked up

edit#2: and good on her for sticking up for herself…and for having the presence of mind to keep filming those douchebags. God I hate the whole doxxing bullshit, but if anyone ever deserved it, it’s these three assholes.
she called the police.. Police confirmed it was a FBI truck plate

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
she called the police.. Police confirmed it was a FBI truck plate
That’s fucking horrifying…predictable I suppose, but holy crap.

Not a single one of them even thought ask themselves “Gee, I wonder what those words meant when I took my oath of office.” I know, I know…pull my head out of my ass and wake up.

Where’s wade2big with the big fat “I told you so” LoL