• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

9FFlY10DxS7F.jpeg

The stats are in, revealing that Biden has flooded the nation with over 6.4 million illegal immigrants who have entered the U.S., bringing the total to now 13.7 million that the government must support. They bankrupting cities, raising crime like never before since countries are tempting their prisons and shipping them to Bidenville. The number of recorded immigrants flowing through the border is about 172,000 per month, and that does not count those whom Biden has been secretly flying in to hide the actual NUMBER.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
The stats are in, revealing that Biden has flooded the nation with over 6.4 million illegal immigrants who have entered the U.S., bringing the total to now 13.7 million that the government must support. They bankrupting cities, raising crime like never before since countries are tempting their prisons and shipping them to Bidenville. The number of recorded immigrants flowing through the border is about 172,000 per month, and that does not count those whom Biden has been secretly flying in to hide the actual NUMBER.
Those are fake numbers. It was over 20 million illegals before the potato. Another 10+ million since then.

Bring back Xi and Newsome will clean it up.
If LA's trying to fine a 102 year old man in a wheel chair for not getting rid of graffeti; what does the city have to pay?

82735981-13223449-LA_is_currently_home_to_more_than_46_000_unhoused_people_a_10_pe-a-5_1711625447879.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
83053489-13254081-The_Central_Valley_High_School_teacher_was_spared_jail_with_24_m-m-1_1711767690954.jpg

17 year old boy, KNOWS (for the most part) what he's doing.
The student, Elijah Beckley, came round to her house and had sex while her husband was away. Kid didn't tell a soul!! It was his jealous classmates.

Classmates of the teen came forward to tell school officials how he was inappropriately messaging Kindred via Instagram and became defensive when questioned about the relationship.

NOW, if the roles were reversed, male teacher/female student....... People would be screaming

lots of great comments...

Last edited:
83053489-13254081-The_Central_Valley_High_School_teacher_was_spared_jail_with_24_m-m-1_1711767690954.jpg

The student, Elijah Beckley, came round to her house and had sex while her husband was away. Kid didn't tell a soul!! It was his jealous classmates.

Classmates of the teen came forward to tell school officials how he was inappropriately messaging Kindred via Instagram and became defensive when questioned about the relationship.

NOW, if the roles were reversed, male teacher/female student....... People would be screaming

She's not sorry that she did something wrong. She's sorry that she got caught.

He must have told somebody. Too bad... If he ever gets another chance like that he will, for sure, keep it to himself for at least 30 years.
For most, a point in life is reached when keeping a secret out weighs bragging rights..... On everything.

That’s fucking horrifying…predictable I suppose, but holy crap.

Not a single one of them even thought ask themselves “Gee, I wonder what those words meant when I took my oath of office.” I know, I know…pull my head out of my ass and wake up.

Where’s wade2big with the big fat “I told you so” LoL
That’s not how I roll.

Something tells me that much of what @wade2big has said will be quoted like "Buy more ammo" in the near future.
Buy more mags. You should be deep in Ammo already..... Me
Maybe so even though I’d rather be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
She should have called the police and had them arrested.

seriously

edit: pretty sure they weren’t feebs or even cops., and if they were they need to be suspended and charged with intimidation, and possible civil rights violations…clearly trying to suppress her free speech. Clear shot of the plate in the video for anyone curious.

View attachment 8384428

need to sic the 4chan autist brigade on this one ASAP

this is very seriously fucked up

edit#2: and good on her for sticking up for herself…and for having the presence of mind to keep filming those douchebags. God I hate the whole doxxing bullshit, but if anyone ever deserved it, it’s these three assholes.
Just use their own tactics. Don't make threats, just ask questions. Things like: "do you guys live around here?" , "Do you have families in the area?" , "Any of you have kids in local schools?" , "What kind of body armor are they issuing you these days?" , "Since you're on my property without a warrant, I know you don't mind that I'm going to post this video on every form of social media." Things that will make them ask themselves if harassing a citizen is really worth it.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Do you know why no one has issues with a "boy" and an "older woman", and they do with a "girl" and "older man".

BECAUSE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT.

When holding a weak hand, you can't run the table. It's a numbers game. Starting to doubt the Republican's will figure that out before the next big vote. If you think Johnson is bad, you certainly will not like the next one.
Deplorable

"Marjorie's a friend, she's very frustrated about, for example, the last appropriations bills. Guess what? So am I," Johnson added. "As we discussed, Trey, these are not the perfect pieces of legislation that you and I and Marjorie would draft if we had the ability to do it differently. But with the smallest margin in U.S. history, we're sometimes going to get legislation that we don't like, and the Democrats know that when we don't all stand together with our razor-thin majority, then they have a better negotiation position, and that's why we got some of the things we didn't like."

Last edited:
Maybe this guys claim about beaming thoughts that aren’t yours into your head are as tinfoil as they sound.

Then there’s this guy most have never heard of.

Rich

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOL...

Pima County, Tucson AZ Feb 2024: A literal neckbeard / angry Discord mod waving a katana threatening people tries to pull ninja moves on responding deputies and gets himself fatally shot...

Motherfucker literally says something to the lines of "WHILE YOU WERE PARTYING I STUDIED THE BLADE!" before his dumbass got anchored...