• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

w3o7AaAN.png

So is any of this that we have allready seen and some I watched live ever going to get past the Democrat sluts we have for judges and on to a real judge?

Reactions: Bender
Its not an " assistance package". This is how our politicians funnel tax payer money to their families. Im sure hunter xiden is a military consultant in the Ukraine too. Just like sitting on the board of Bursima for 80k a month.

Exactly. Why I always put "aid" in quotations mark.

Brett is fighting the fight.

From a related article via Mexican Health Authorities:

"..The kits distributed included ivermectin, aspirin and paracetamol. Between the end of November 2020 and the end of January 2021, more than 200,000 people tested positive for COVID, and of these, nearly 80,000 used the ivermectin kits. Results showed up to 76% reduction in hospitalization in the group that was taking ivermectin..."

Reactions: Steel head
good, but she will probably poison minds somewhere else

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
good, but she will probably poison minds somewhere else

Well, she’s clearly got leadership material written all over her resume now.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh1978
Reactions: Bender

Bear with me…. You have likely seen the same type of crowsourcing research being taken with the 2020 election data. The same type of statistical and analytical methodology on voting patterns at a macro and micro level. Additionally, some groups, some very smart groups that have been in the business of voter integrity for a long time, have also been reviewing massive data purchased in the wake of the 2020 election.

I have recently been made aware that federal law enforcement agencies have been informed about some of the results from geo-location of cell phone data surrounding “drop boxes” used to collect voter ballots. Essentially a mapping of specific cell phones which identifies their group association and outlines their activity in multiple states. The data is the data and cannot be refuted.

Soon these types of very specific data-maps will be cross referenced in key precincts and added to any resulting audit outcomes. The cell phone travel of these organized groups creates a map of their activity. Keep in mind many of ballot collection sites have CCTV systems; some CCTV operations were actually mandated by legislation that authorized the collection drop-off locations. It is not coincidental that public records requests for those CCTV recordings are being met with hostile denials and efforts to stall production.

The bottom line is this…. AG Merrick Garland knows a powder keg is very likely to explode as soon as the majority of American people discover just how manipulated the election of 2020 was. His announcement to double the staff of the DOJ Civil Rights Division voter unit is not to protect election integrity, but rather to position his resources for a war against a looming storm of election review outcomes…. and the White House is so far exposed, they are positioning to use the military to protect their position.

The deep and irrefutable research has been taking place, mostly very quietly, in the background. I would expect the government response to this will be a combination of the DOJ/FBI “domestic extremist” narratives, combined with racism accusations and claims of election disinformation.

The Alinsky model: Isolate, Ridicule and Marginalize your political opposition, in combination with the use of arrests and threats by the justice department.

Biden-nuts-1.jpg