• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

• Sad
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
Hey play that again, I missed the part where he assaulted the police officer.
well, technically if you grab their clipboard without permission,,,, it's assault.
so, the cop saying he was bumped by car.. probably assault..
but the cop lied about being dragged.. so,, unless the cop has dirt on Trump,,, the cop's credibility is toast.

1716564966269.png

btw, the twitter tags still work if you change the url to from x.com to twitter.com
I just copied the entire web addy from that page. Seems to take a person right there. Break out the color crayons, butcher paper and tell me why I would want to do what you propose ? Is there some kind of re-direct that I'm not seeing and others are having to go through ?

Legit, respectful question, not trying to be a dick, I just don't know the answer.

I just copied the entire web addy from that page. Seems to take a person right there. Break out the color crayons, butcher paper and tell me why I would want to do what you propose ? Is there some kind of re-direct that I'm not seeing and others are having to go through ?

Legit, respectful question, not trying to be a dick, I just don't know the answer.
yeah, the same thing happens to me. there is a redirect from twitter.com to x.com if you click on the links.
the [ MEDIA=Twitter] tag only kinks in for twitter addresses.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Why? Yours shows up like this.
SmartSelect_20240524_115126_Chrome.jpg

Lbc's shows like this.
SmartSelect_20240524_115203_Chrome.jpg

Maybe we can ask @alexj-12 to see if it can be updated to work with both?

Edit:I just pm'd her and will see what can be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Suggested reading for Pride Month:

Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Jude 1:7
Romans 1:26-28
Mark 10:6-9
1 Kings 15:12
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
1 Timothy 1:8-11
Hebrews 13:4
1 Corinthians 7:2
1 Corinthians 6:17-20

Also remember that God put the rainbow in the sky. The sodomites have tried to change it's meaning. Man should not change what God has said.