• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

UXwgD1Zsc5wv.jpeg

Thos employees getting in the middle of that shit. Fuck that, let them shoot each other.

Im sure they all came back and apologized for the mess.

Notice, it is always the women. I used to hold doors for everyone. Today, I no longer hold doors for women. None have the courtesy of "thank you".

Whom Im kidding, I just fucking hate women for all kinds of reasons. This is just another.
When I hold a door for a woman, anyone actually if they don’t say Thank You I make sure to say your welcome for them to hear me.

Look for Delaware North money.

Special election from Republican Chris Lee 26th District who resigned from Congress within 24 hours of him using his government blackberry to send a half undressed pic to a transgender person. Special election Hochul wins seat.

Lee situation reminds me of the more popular Anthony Weiner story. Lee ran so fast it makes one wonder what other skeletons may have been in his closet, was he a guest at the Epstein Island ?

Think the governors elevation started with her husband, NYP had an interesting article when she became governor concerning spouse and business.

How ironic that in 2011, twoCongressmen from NY resign, both accused of sending photos of themselves to women while not fully dressed. Weiner tried to ride it out thinking his wife at the time could use the Clinton card to save him, or not.
There is way more to the story than what was reported with these two. When was the first ripple with Epstein seen in the media, after his friendly Florida jail sentence.

Last edited:
therapy is bullshit (often). they want that check, and that stops the moment you're better.

Biden intends to initially address the verdict in a White House setting — not a campaign one — to show his statement isn’t political, according to the people, who were granted anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.
If the jury convicts Trump, Biden’s team will then argue that the result shows Trump is ill-suited for office and that it demonstrates the extremes to which the former president would go to win again. The campaign’s social media team is considering leveraging the line of attack further, with discussions underway about referring to the ex-president online as “Convicted Felon Donald Trump.”
His team is also preparing for a barrage of Republican and Trump attacks if the former president’s acquitted or if there’s a hung jury.

• Love
Reactions: PusherX11
no they aren't.

they're going to push joe down our throats just to prove to us there's nothing we can do about it

Yeah, you are likely right. Just watched this brief Tucker segment on the "2024 Transition Integrity Project". In case Trump wins, there are at least 100 cases ready to go in Washington DC to keep him from stepping into office.

Reactions: oldshooterback
Based upon the many interactions I have had with National Park Service employees and Rangers in the past - This type of an incident does not surprise me in the least. Most have appeared to be straight-up commies to me.

Although to be fair, I have also met some that were obviously not commies.
They stand out as being out of character in that setting.

Reactions: Eddystone

The biggest problem is bringing in the increased utility supply. Building and installing the chargers is relatively easy/straightforward.

It boils back down to the fundamental question of "where does everyone think the energy/power is going to come from ?". The incoming utility (power) service does not exist presently in most cases.

Last edited:
The biggest problem is bringing in the increased utility supply. Building and installing the chargers is relatively easy/straightforward.

It boils back down to the fundamental question of "where does everyone think the energy/power is going to come from ?". The incoming utility (power) service does not exist presently in most cases.
In this specific situation I have to respectfully disagree - the biggest problem is that 7.5B dollars has been pocketed/laundered by the current administration. There was never a plan of build 7.5B dollars worth of charging stations.

So, the summary version: a national park supported by the US taxpayer has contracted a private US company who employs private tax paying US citizens to repair a road, but was told by an employee of the US taxpayer that they cannot fly the flag of the country that is garnishing the wages of the citizens to support both the park and the payroll of the government employee in question. Do I have this right?

So, the summary version: a national park supported by the US taxpayer has contracted a private US company who employs private tax paying US citizens to repair a road, but was told by an employee of the US taxpayer that they cannot fly the flag of the country that is garnishing the wages of the citizens to support both the park and the payroll of the government employee in question. Do I have this right?

We have a bona fide terrorist (she only avoided prosecution by selling out her comrades) as head of BLM (Bureau of Land Management). Why would you suspect otherwise?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

Suspect from Albania.
Correction, according to the story, the Victim is from Albania. Judging from the picture of the suspect, it's clearly the Amish on another rampage.