• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

1716764637660.png

@rtB No response?
Umm, I agree?

Except do you really think the dumbass pedo dementia patient fake president has the brains to set any of that up, or is he just another useful idiot doing what he's been told to do.

Methinks he's been compromised for decades and is only playing a role in a theater production he doesn't understand.

Umm, I agree?

Except do you really think the dumbass pedo dementia patient fake president has the brains to set any of that up, or is he just another useful idiot doing what he's been told to do.

Methinks he's been compromised for decades and is only playing a role in a theater production he doesn't understand.
That the current administration is identical to the odumbo administration is testament by way of the feeling of the country with a man who had absentee father and a mom who pawned him off on his grandparents ?

West Moves All Global Microchip Production Out of Taiwan: China Invasion Approaches - US Debt Sells Off at Record Rates​

"Cutting-edge microchip production should not fall into the hands of the PLA"​

I’m somewhat doubtful of the headline. But there was some info in the article.

“The remote shutdown involves ASML's line of extreme ultraviolet (EUV) machines, for which TSMC is a major customer. ”

US Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said seizing TSMC in the event of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan would be devastating to the US economy, as Washington buys 92% of advanced microchips from the company.”

Regarding the second quote, it isn’t hard to figure out the strategic implications.

Umm, I agree?

Xactly. Pedo Joe was offered a deal - Do what we say, speak what we write, and sign every document put in front of you, and we will make you president.

West Moves All Global Microchip Production Out of Taiwan: China Invasion Approaches - US Debt Sells Off at Record Rates​

"Cutting-edge microchip production should not fall into the hands of the PLA"​

I’m somewhat doubtful of the headline. But there was some info in the article.

“The remote shutdown involves ASML's line of extreme ultraviolet (EUV) machines, for which TSMC is a major customer. ”

US Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said seizing TSMC in the event of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan would be devastating to the US economy, as Washington buys 92% of advanced microchips from the company.”

Regarding the second quote, it isn’t hard to figure out the strategic implications.
Building giant computer chip plants is going down the same path as "farming". Every chip fab if bigger and much more expensive than the last one.. Like farmers and tractors... Trade a small one on a bigger one. Now we have $100k tractors. Same with chip fab's.... Now they are so expensive it takes US Government money to build a fab that will be outdated in 10 years. Just look around at the out dated and abandoned fabs that never made enough money to pay for initial construction. This is a race to the bottom.

One more example of Bidenomics:

In one North Carolina county, it’s ‘growth, growth, growth.’ But will Biden reap the benefit?​

Building giant computer chip plants is going down the same path as "farming". Every chip fab if bigger and much more expensive than the last one.. Like farmers and tractors... Trade a small one on a bigger one. Now we have $100k tractors. Same with chip fab's.... Now they are so expensive it takes US Government money to build a fab that will be outdated in 10 years. Just look around at the out dated and abandoned fabs that never made enough money to pay for initial construction. This is a race to the bottom.

One more example of Bidenomics:

In one North Carolina county, it’s ‘growth, growth, growth.’ But will Biden reap the benefit?​

Whatever happened to decentralization was safety.

If all production is concentrated in the one giant “Chip Fab USA” don’t you become potential victim to one bomb?

I know there are certain costs/processes that make garage chip fab unlikely but it should be the goal to work to.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Whatever happened to decentralization was safety.

If all production is concentrated in the one giant “Chip Fab USA” don’t you become potential victim to one bomb?

I know there are certain costs/processes that make garage chip fab unlikely but it should be the goal to work to.
I built fabs before retiring. Every time we went to do the tool install in the clean rooms we would come down with some sort of respiratory "bug". Eventually our bodies built up immunity to that particular bug. The hepa filters keep particulates a thousand times cleaner than an operating room. What they do not filter out is viruses. The air is recirculated in the clean rooms because it would take mega filters to clean up outside air, heat / cool it and bring it into the clean rooms. One virus could do more damage than a bomb. A topic you don't hear much about. Easy to keep that news quiet in overseas plants.

I built fabs before retiring. Every time we went to do the tool install in the clean rooms we would come down with some sort of respiratory "bug". Eventually our bodies built up immunity to that particular bug. The hepa filters keep particulates a thousand times cleaner than an operating room. What they do not filter out is viruses. The air is recirculated in the clean rooms because it would take mega filters to clean up outside air, heat / cool it and bring it into the clean rooms. One virus could do more damage than a bomb. A topic you don't hear much about. Easy to keep that news quiet in overseas plants.
So wearing a bandana over your face didn’t help?

Why only the one? Don’t tell me an SF O-6 was overcome with doubts about taking another life.
I have read that the he may have been taking photos of the work he did, so that he would get paid as a subcontractor. I think this is a much more likely scenario.

Did the Chechen have tools in his truck, just not on him when he was taking photos? When the photos were viewed, were they of the house and his kids, or were they of the power lines?

The utility company may have caused much of the problem, if they sent someone out without ID.

Reactions: notacos4u

Hunter Biden proposed a meeting with Yadong Liu, CEO of CEFC Global Strategic Holdings while Hunter and his dad were in Sandy Hook.

Hunter Biden: “Can you meet this evening early? My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works. I’m sorry for the late notice I got off the red eye in Baltimore from LA and take a little nap before I got his message”
Yadong Liu: “No problem. Pls let me know here and when to meet. Thanks.
yadong-liu-text-message.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC