• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The Communists need to push the voting age lower to where the brainwashed children who don't know any other reality will vote solidly for the party line.
The big push will be to lower the voting age to 16 and with that the age of consent will have to be lowered to 16 as well.
Then from there it will push to 15 or 14

Children from 14 to 16 are usually the most perfect age to be effective communist zealots, so expect that to be the push soon.

Those who have studied history or heard stories passed down will recognize the new red guard coming to brush away the four olds...

They are already training teenagers to be proud of denouncing their parents.
We are already seeing teenagers being remorseless criminals and murderers.

This is pretty much the standard communist playbook.

I wouldn't be surprised if they even start boldly wearing the red scarves...

Child soldiers are coming......and lacking a developed frontal lobe they are the most brutal things out there.

Actually Russia has been a consistent and low cost energy supplier to Europe. The Nordstream 2 saga is pure political (western banker) BS. They just don't want Russia to make the money, even though nothing else can compete price or efficiency wise.

The Russian pipeline makes sense.

The problem is the world Communists need a wedge enemy to hide behind.

Russia is that enemy's.

Putin runs a hyper-capitalist mafia. A free market for the chosen oligarchs with one rule - don't fuck with Putin. The modern day Khan of the Horde. It's historical.

Europe is fucked because the environment shit leaves them hostage to energy sources they don't control.

Trump made them back up their words while creating opportunity for the US........"If Putin îs such a bad guy buy US gas".

Europe doesn't want that though it wants to steal the gas.

Commie Herr Merkle want to return to the glorious GDR days.

Poland, Orban, the Czechs are the only thing over there worth a damn.

How did your duplicity work out for you Ukraine?

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
why are we spending billions to defend our nato "partners" from russia if those partners are going to let themselves become dependent on russian energy and actually fund the russian government's military?

Russia is not the threat.

The problem is that China is the desired ally.

Reactions: 10ring'r
i agree that the russian "threat" imho is just another bogeyman ruse for politicians to get our taxes and give it to their buddies, so their buddies have plenty of money to pay for their election campaigns.

my point is, why are we spending money to protect them if there is no threat?
if russia is a threat, why are they allowing themselves to be energy dependent on russia?

China is the threat to Western values yet the chosen ally of the New Order.

I wonder if these idiot Soros/Klaus Fuchs types think they will control China?

Our Commies want to surrender entirely.

Bill Ayres sees parts of the US run by China "protectorates".

Are these people fucking crazy? So, the south somehow before they were the south vs north were psychic and implemented the 2A pre-eminently to quell slave uprisings in the future? There is so much bullshit with this I don’t even know where to begin. I don’t condone slavery but there were quite a few slaves that were treated very well and complete opposite of what is portrayed in the history books. The author clearly doesn’t know her history or about people like Jack Hinson who was not only super effective in the civil war but also treated his supposed slaves like family an left them quite a sum of money and housing. But yeah keep spewing your bullshit. Man I hope people are waking up. I told my dad just a few hours ago that I believe the entire fucking world is going bananas and then I come read this crap. Yep, pretty much confirms my suspicion on the matter. The world has gone mad.

And militias not effective!!! Lmao. Maybe some weren’t, but I’m going to leave that one alone as it proves her ignorance in itself. Oh and notice they disabled comments.

Read about Lord Dunmoor, VA governor a the the time of the Revolution.

There is just enough truth in this shit to make it viable but it requires you to trash everything else that was said or done around that tiny little expressed fear.

Then as now the topic was used as a wedge issue and those that did, and will, paid the highest price were black Americans.

Are these people fucking crazy? So, the south somehow before they were the south vs north were psychic and implemented the 2A pre-eminently to quell slave uprisings in the future? There is so much bullshit with this I don’t even know where to begin. I don’t condone slavery but there were quite a few slaves that were treated very well and complete opposite of what is portrayed in the history books. The author clearly doesn’t know her history or about people like Jack Hinson who was not only super effective in the civil war but also treated his supposed slaves like family an left them quite a sum of money and housing. But yeah keep spewing your bullshit. Man I hope people are waking up. I told my dad just a few hours ago that I believe the entire fucking world is going bananas and then I come read this crap. Yep, pretty much confirms my suspicion on the matter. The world has gone mad.

And militias not effective!!! Lmao. Maybe some weren’t, but I’m going to leave that one alone as it proves her ignorance in itself. Oh and notice they disabled comments.

Effectiveness of militias......read about Moultrie and his defense of Charleston under Lee.

Don't bring a Man of War to a Fort fight.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Russia is not the threat.

The problem is that China is the desired ally.

Note that is possible for both Russia and China to be a threat. In fact, they're working together to make this happen. The relationship isn't a marriage or anything permanent (note the lack of treaties or even mutual support agreements), and a suitably nuanced approach could pull Russia over to the side of the free world (this in fact is the relationship that makes the most sense economically and strategically).

Unfortunately, we live in a world where "nuance" is a naughty word. So expect grey-zone tactics - cyberattacks, localized military aggression, use of proxy agents, etc. - to continue until an adult shows up to take charge. <looks around> Yeah, that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

EDIT: I should note that I'm not so sure that the Biden admin wants to buddy-up with China. The Obama regime had always stated an intention to "pivot to Asia", but could never cleanly break free from the Middle East, and furthermore it had no idea what it was going to do in that area. Trump also lacked a unified approach (due to something along the lines of a Pompeo-Narvarro vs. everyone else divide in his cabinet), but he at least was making the right kind of noises. So you get the new guy who wants to do nothing that could be perceived as a follow-on to his predecessors, and who has generally no strategies in general about anything beyond what flavor of ice cream to eat next, and it's quite possible that our policies appear friendly when in fact they are basically confused or non-existent. I hope that no one takes this as an endorsement, because it's an incredibly dangerous situation and I think we're going to get spanked in the not-so-fun way in the next year or two, if not sooner.

Last edited:
Note that is possible for both Russia and China to be a threat. In fact, they're working together to make this happen. The relationship isn't a marriage or anything permanent (note the lack of treaties or even mutual support agreements), and a suitably nuanced approach could pull Russia over to the side of the free world (this in fact is the relationship that makes the most sense economically and strategically).

Unfortunately, we live in a world where "nuance" is a naughty word. So expect grey-zone tactics - cyberattacks, localized military aggression, use of proxy agents, etc. - to continue until an adult shows up to take charge. <looks around> Yeah, that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

EDIT: I should note that I'm not so sure that the Biden admin wants to buddy-up with China. The Obama regime had always stated an intention to "pivot to Asia", but could never cleanly break free from the Middle East, and furthermore it had no idea what it was going to do in that area. Trump also lacked a unified approach (due to something along the lines of a Pompeo-Narvarro vs. everyone else divide in his cabinet), but he at least was making the right kind of noises. So you get the new guy who wants to do nothing that could be perceived as a follow-on to his predecessors, and who has generally no strategies in general about anything beyond what flavor of ice cream to eat next, and it's quite possible that our policies appear friendly when in fact they are basically confused or non-existent. I hope that no one takes this as an endorsement, because it's an incredibly dangerous situation and I think we're going to get spanked in the not-so-fun way in the next year or two, if not sooner.

Russia is an opportunist.

Their future is with the west.

They know the history of living under the east, their psyche is bruised for it.

Putin is not a nice guy. He has his own herd of tigers to wrangle.

So... i ge that it's bad. but why?

1) The spike protein that is the basis for the vaccines' operating principle is now known to be a pathogen.

2) Some people, for reasons unknown, react very badly to this pathogen - blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiopulmonary events can occur upon exposure.

3) The vaccine supposedly results in this pathogen spreading beyond the injection site. In fact, perhaps this is by design (the Canuck in the posted video hints at this, but never says it). If indeed this is intentional, my guess is that it was deemed necessary to increase efficacy. (More exposure to spike protein = more immune system response, maybe?)

Fundamentally, I think we fucked up with the approach of the vaccine. Everyone wants to shit-post about mRNA (not that I'm yet on-board with this tech) or Bill Gates and his global depopulation plans or how this is just Phase II of a three-phase biowarfare attack by the Chinese, and I agree that all three of those theories would potentially make for a rippin' good summer movie if based upon a Michael Crichton book. But it works appear that the real "crime" (insomuch that one occurred) is that we took the quick-and-dirty approach (using the spike protein as an inoculant vs. the presumably far more complex nucleocapsid protein), we failed to understand the potential impact of this protein in the body, we failed to test it broadly enough (an improvement impossible task if we don't know what interactions we're looking for), we got overly aggressive with both the design of the vaccine itself and the administration thereof (two closely-spaced doses), and then we deployed it far too widely in pursuit of meaningless metrics aimed at achieving a magical "herd immunity" number that likely does not exist.

On that last point, I think there is more going on with the race to immunize everyone instead of just the vulnerable, and I think it goes beyond corporate profits or Fauci's masturbatory fantasies involving high double-digit numbers (I'm not judging). I think the issue is more likely related to "leakage"; that is, the extent that a vaccinated individual can act as an asymptomatic carrier. Virtually everywhere in the world that the vaccine was administered, cases spiked afterwards regardless of where that region was at prior to the campaign. My guess is that the medical community knows that a partial vaccination campaign - say, one that targeted the elderly and the otherwise vulnerable - would have left us with an overall increase in the transmission. And so we're jabbing pregnant women and adolescents and a bunch of otherwise-healthy people.

Damn, that quickly turned into a tl;dr :(

• Love
Reactions: kthomas and Loner
Russia is an opportunist.

Their future is with the west.

They know the history of living under the east, their psyche is bruised for it.

Putin is not a nice guy. He has his own herd of tigers to wrangle.

I don't disagree with any of that. I think that the issue is Putin is only going to respond to a carrot-and-stick approach. This is going to require some diplomatic delicacy that we haven't seen since the Reagan era.

The right doesn't want to use the stick because they don't want to appear to be aligned with the left, and honestly neither the neocons nor the Trump nationalists seem to have generated foreign policy responses beyond "leave them alone" and "bomb them back to the 18th century, then engage in counterinsurgency for the next decade or two". The left can't deploy the carrot because they've spent the last 15 years painting Putin as a monster, when really he's closer to a four-year-old who's been eating sweets all day and skipped nap time. Oh, and they're also just as lacking in policy ideas, because they only thing they've known for the past twenty years is fighting against whatever the neocons or Trump are doing at the moment.

Pull Russia towards the west with tough love. We need the ally, Europe needs its natural resources, Russia needs the money and protection against China. But don't just roll over and write off Putin's behavior as cute little temper tantrums, because the dude so far has demonstrated to the rest of the world that we can be bullied with grey-zone tactics, and that our internal political divides will prevent us from responding. That's not a good look for America.

I don't disagree with any of that. I think that the issue is Putin is only going to respond to a carrot-and-stick approach. This is going to require some diplomatic delicacy that we haven't seen since the Reagan era.

The right doesn't want to use the stick because they don't want to appear to be aligned with the left, and honestly neither the neocons nor the Trump nationalists seem to have generated foreign policy responses beyond "leave them alone" and "bomb them back to the 18th century, then engage in counterinsurgency for the next decade or two". The left can't deploy the carrot because they've spent the last 15 years painting Putin as a monster, when really he's closer to a four-year-old who's been eating sweets all day and skipped nap time. Oh, and they're also just as lacking in policy ideas, because they only thing they've known for the past twenty years is fighting against whatever the neocons or Trump are doing at the moment.

Pull Russia towards the west with tough love. We need the ally, Europe needs its natural resources, Russia needs the money and protection against China. But don't just roll over and write off Putin's behavior as cute little temper tantrums, because the dude so far has demonstrated to the rest of the world that we can be bullied with grey-zone tactics, and that our internal political divides will prevent us from responding. That's not a good look for America.

Putin is looking out for Russia.

Europe doesnt want that because they know with Russias vast respurces....he owns them.

We are beholding to Europe apparently.

Problem is I think we have the wrong allies.

Give me "Former Commies" over "Wanna Be Commies" any fucking day.

Putin is looking out for Russia.

Europe doesnt want that because they know with Russias vast respurces....he owns them.

We are beholding to Europe apparently.

Problem is I think we have the wrong allies.

Give me "Former Commies" over "Wanna Be Commies" any fucking day.
Russia and the USA as nationalistic allies against the neo-marxist globalists, China, and radical Islam would make sense.

Read about Lord Dunmoor, VA governor a the the time of the Revolution.

There is just enough truth in this shit to make it viable but it requires you to trash everything else that was said or done around that tiny little expressed fear.

Then as now the topic was used as a wedge issue and those that did, and will, paid the highest price were black Americans.
You are right, the black Americans who probably need access to arms more than anyone, will pay the price. And no, I’m not talking about gang bangers. If anyone should be shouting for the 2A as loud as they can, it should be black Americans. And she is a complete idiot if she thinks militias cannot be effective! She wouldn’t be here spouting off her bullshit if it wasn’t for was a militia.

Here is the governments domestic terror plan. Read through it. It starts off with the premise that whites were the first domestic terrorists early on and they continue to be so today. It then goes in to list examples of extremism such as perceived government overreach, the covid response, the election fraud narrative. If you believe these things, you are a terrorists. Another one listed is the superiority of the white race which of course describes any and all white people alive if you take in consideration all the CRT training that all govt employees including the feds and military have to subscribe to.

Everyone posting on this site will probably get a visit from the feds or even state or local police in time. This plan lays out that plenty money will be sent to state and local agencies as well to combat “terror” before it even starts. Read the plan. Terrorist is defined as basically anyone that disagrees with the official marxist in power’s narrative. You are the target. You are the terrorist.

Stalin’s purge 2.0

The only good thing in the 2A is racist article is calling out the NRA. I tried back in the early 2000’s to get them to start a community outreach arm into minority communities.

If we had that sector on the side of 2A, nobody would touch it ever again.

Given recent performance it is pretty hard to justify believing that whites are superior to much these days.
Where does this come from? I don’t believe anyone said whites are superior?

Where does this come from? I don’t believe anyone said whites are superior?
I deleted it, but it was a comment about the stupidity of the domestic terror guidelines. See Wade2Big's post.

They are trying to scare everybody from ever questioning the US Gestapo.

This includes imprisoning Jan 6 rally participants in solidary confinement without bail.

I said on January 6th that the country would not recover from the response to the “insurrection”, as I watched the media label it as such.

You can read it on the first page or two of this thread.

It’s seems everything they are doing is designed to cause an uprising. So they can say, see we were right, to justify their abusing their power to quell it.

That is called a self fulfilling prophecy.

They are playing with fire. These are Dangerous times in which we live.

BE THE DEFENDER, NOT THE AGGRESSOR. JMHO

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
It’s seems everything they are doing is designed to cause an uprising. So they can say, see we were right, to justify their abusing their power to quell it.

That is called a self fulfilling prophecy.

They are playing with fire. These are Dangerous times in which we live.

BE THE DEFENDER, NOT THE AGGRESSOR. JMHO
I really don't think they want an uprising. I think they would prefer to rule with softer power, marginalizing people and belief. I do think it is playing with fire, though.

I don’t think you believe half the BS you spew. You IMHO are not an honest person. Again JMHO.
I believe most of the BS that I spew. Some of it is just to make people try to rethink their dumb ass opinions.

I don’t think you believe half the BS you spew. You IMHO are not an honest person. Again JMHO.
619CF91C-C211-450A-92CA-4E96F1ED6592.gif

If anything, I bet the Communists are rather annoyed that despite all their best efforts, they can't get the decent folk to do any violent acts or freak out enough to give the Democrat Communist party an excuse to turn into a full dictatorship.

They have been pushing hard and nobody is playing their game, which I think makes them more angry than ever.

If anything, I bet the Communists are rather annoyed that despite all their best efforts, they can't get the decent folk to do any violent acts or freak out enough to give the Democrat Communist party an excuse to turn into a full dictatorship.

They have been pushing hard and nobody is playing their game, which I think makes them more angry than ever.
pretty sure the fbi is working feverishly to have something by the time the maricopa audit is completed.

The only good thing in the 2A is racist article is calling out the NRA. I tried back in the early 2000’s to get them to start a community outreach arm into minority communities.

If we had that sector on the side of 2A, nobody would touch it ever again.

I found Colion Noir through the NRA. Too bad they had to let him go in order to afford Wayne's next batch of suits.

Reactions: Bender
Reactions: Bender and NoDopes

Here's the thing a lot of people don't get. They look at this and their argument is that wanting these things in life is reasonable, so why would anyone want to get into the way of it?

However, it isn't an argument of reasonable/unreasonable because the other side doesn't want you to not have these things because they're 'nice' or they want it for themselves over you, or whatever - the other side literally wants to control your entire life from the day you are born to when they decide to jettison you from usefulness.

There is no arguing, negotiation or reasoning with this anymore. Get that through your heads; it isn't a race of 'who is successful in life' or an argument over one way of life versus another. It's literally individual freedom as a human versus complete and total control as being looked upon as a object.

Here's the thing a lot of people don't get. They look at this and their argument is that wanting these things in life is reasonable, so why would anyone want to get into the way of it?

However, it isn't an argument of reasonable/unreasonable because the other side doesn't want you to not have these things because they're 'nice' or they want it for themselves over you, or whatever - the other side literally wants to control your entire life from the day you are born to when they decide to jettison you from usefulness.

There is no arguing, negotiation or reasoning with this anymore. Get that through your heads; it isn't a race of 'who is successful in life' or an argument over one way of life versus another. It's literally individual freedom as a human versus complete and total control as being looked upon as a object.
Which is why there is also the push to get rid of home ownership/ownership of anything in general. If you never own anything you are a complete subject.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308

AND...this is how it has to be played, until, that moment when you/we are backed against the proverbial wall. Mac(y)

AND...this is how it has to be played, until, that moment when you/we are backed against the proverbial wall. Mac(y)
It’s coming! States are pushing back or seem to be. However, all the feds have to do to get them to take a knee is take away their funding. Most of the states in this union wouldn’t likely survive without federal dollars coming in aside from a select few. So...there is that. Will they cave and just go along or will there be a real convention?

Reactions: Bender
It’s coming! States are pushing back or seem to be. However, all the feds have to do to get them to take a knee is take away their funding. Most of the states in this union wouldn’t likely survive without federal dollars coming in aside from a select few. So...there is that. Will they cave and just go along or will there be a real convention?
Yep, totally get it. All States, need those Fed. Tax $$ to keep the lights on. Hell, I'm F'd, I'm sucking on the .gov tit myself, even though, I've paid into the "Programs", for over 50 years of my working life, still paying every time I get my retirement checks, so, there's that. Luckily the wife and I, set ourselves up with a couple of investments, Deferred Comps., yada, yada, BUT, if shit goes sideways, it's going to be a whole lotta "sideways" and life is going to get much, much, tougher than it already is, and, whether we want to admit it or not, it will drag on for quite some time.
Once the frog jumps, all bets are off. Jan 6th, scared the F right out of them, so, they will have their ducks-in-a-row, if they decide to set loose their bad actors.
Times have changed. We can speculate until blue in the face, just as we have been doing, but, none of us really knows how this will eventually go down. That's why we have been "peaceful" so far, we have restraint. Hell, I guess this would be what's called a "Mexican Stand-Off", as I see it.
"Shit in one hand, crap in the other", and all you end up with is......
Wish I could come up with a definitive answer for the shit that's happening to my Country, but, I can't. I'm just an observer at this time. Mac

They can't take what they don't have.
Pass a law that all federal taxes have to be submitted through the state. Fuckers.. two can play that game.

Reactions: 10ring'r

I've said this a million times already; its going to come down to states over fed. We are either going to have basically an 'empire' or we are going to have states who go along with the 'empire' and states who do not, and fight to be some neo version city states.

One of the first things needing done, and it looks as if some are doing it/starting to, is to basically cut the fed's 'rights' over state citizens at the state line. The only real way to enforce this is the state looking at itself as an autonomous city state who has sovereignty over what happens within its borders as well as giving that reciprocity to other states. The second part of that is basically every state has to now have soft borders to disallow people from shit tier states just leaving their horrible voting decisions behind and coming to ruin your state with their 3 new people now outvoting your 2 people who have been in that state for years.

I think the real catalyst to all of this will be what happens when we finally see what the communists and the muppets in .gov finally trot out what they've wanted for so long, are hinting at, yet do not acknowledge; some form of domestic patriot act.

Whats the buzz words lately? Domestic terrorists. Funny, I don't see nor hear of any domestic terrorists doing domestic terrorist things. Hell, I don't even see bullshit fluff pieces on how the FBI or .gov or anyone has 'thwarted domestic terrorist plot'. Yet, all we hear lately is how domestic terrorism and racism (lol what?) are the absolute apex of threats towards the United States. Yeah. Ok.

We also all know who the biggest losers from the Patriot Act were right? No, its not the terrorists. Nope, not countries harboring/training terrorists. It was us - the United States citizen. It's the gift that keeps on giving under the blind promise of 'safety' in order to save us all from 'terrorism' that is so vaguely described, that it can be literally everything and nothing.

As soon as something can be labeled domestic terrorism, if it is, or not, or more likely a 'Gulf of Tonkin' type incident to shuffle in what is already planned and written - a domestic patriot act that will be sold to Americans as 'if you don't have anything to hide, this is to protect you', when in reality, we know its the exact opposite and only allows .gov to do whatever it wants, authorized by this extremely vague domestic policy with the only actual requirement being that whatever they want to do, has to be labeled as 'terrorism'.

The installation of it will need to be at the state level, as we aren't exactly a small country and fed level .gov doesn't have the resources. Sweet sweet bribes, kickbacks and financial threats will be made as well as a ton of local municipalities who are constantly bankrupt due to their consistent overspending on shit no one wants/needs/knows what it even is nor benefits from will embrace it. Some local/state police will jump over themselves at the vastly increased 'domestic terrorism' related slush fund. You can see where that goes from there.

The only thing that can unilaterally stop all of this, is for states to basically pick a side, and enforce their border sovereignty.

i agree.
those of use that contribute to the system are like the humans in the matrix, where they suck off as much as they can.
but then you have to ask why the matrix tolerates losers that are just a drain, on us and them?
i think they propagate misery to make the rest of us "batteries" more contented, seeing lots of people that are worse off than we are.