• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

people have not liked me when i have said this before...

FnSdEHOE.jpeg
Rule #1- People are stupid.

The only good thing in the 2A is racist article is calling out the NRA. I tried back in the early 2000’s to get them to start a community outreach arm into minority communities.

If we had that sector on the side of 2A, nobody would touch it ever again.

To be fair...and if I'm wrong please correct me...the NRA which is the oldest civil rights org, got its start by arming black folks to defend themselves against racist democrats. Pretty sure that is how it all began.

To your 2nd point, gun ownership in the black community is growing like crazy and some are becoming very good advocates. It would be good for it to grow even more.

I've said this a million times already; its going to come down to states over fed. We are either going to have basically an 'empire' or we are going to have states who go along with the 'empire' and states who do not, and fight to be some neo version city states.

One of the first things needing done, and it looks as if some are doing it/starting to, is to basically cut the fed's 'rights' over state citizens at the state line. The only real way to enforce this is the state looking at itself as an autonomous city state who has sovereignty over what happens within its borders as well as giving that reciprocity to other states. The second part of that is basically every state has to now have soft borders to disallow people from shit tier states just leaving their horrible voting decisions behind and coming to ruin your state with their 3 new people now outvoting your 2 people who have been in that state for years.

I think the real catalyst to all of this will be what happens when we finally see what the communists and the muppets in .gov finally trot out what they've wanted for so long, are hinting at, yet do not acknowledge; some form of domestic patriot act.

Whats the buzz words lately? Domestic terrorists. Funny, I don't see nor hear of any domestic terrorists doing domestic terrorist things. Hell, I don't even see bullshit fluff pieces on how the FBI or .gov or anyone has 'thwarted domestic terrorist plot'. Yet, all we hear lately is how domestic terrorism and racism (lol what?) are the absolute apex of threats towards the United States. Yeah. Ok.

We also all know who the biggest losers from the Patriot Act were right? No, its not the terrorists. Nope, not countries harboring/training terrorists. It was us - the United States citizen. It's the gift that keeps on giving under the blind promise of 'safety' in order to save us all from 'terrorism' that is so vaguely described, that it can be literally everything and nothing.

As soon as something can be labeled domestic terrorism, if it is, or not, or more likely a 'Gulf of Tonkin' type incident to shuffle in what is already planned and written - a domestic patriot act that will be sold to Americans as 'if you don't have anything to hide, this is to protect you', when in reality, we know its the exact opposite and only allows .gov to do whatever it wants, authorized by this extremely vague domestic policy with the only actual requirement being that whatever they want to do, has to be labeled as 'terrorism'.

The installation of it will need to be at the state level, as we aren't exactly a small country and fed level .gov doesn't have the resources. Sweet sweet bribes, kickbacks and financial threats will be made as well as a ton of local municipalities who are constantly bankrupt due to their consistent overspending on shit no one wants/needs/knows what it even is nor benefits from will embrace it. Some local/state police will jump over themselves at the vastly increased 'domestic terrorism' related slush fund. You can see where that goes from there.

The only thing that can unilaterally stop all of this, is for states to basically pick a side, and enforce their border sovereignty.
Yeah basically, but states aren’t doing it and I don’t really expect them to start. Lots of state govs are just as corrupt as the feds and none of them are going to turn down daddy’s money or police their borders.
The state government seems almost as corrupt as the federal and in some cases more so. Every single state took part in the election fraud in one way or another. Every single state took part in the covid scam that destroyed lives under false premises, lies, and deceit. Every single state has uses it’s law enforcement to assist the feds in their mafia like crimes. I do agree the states is where to focus the energy, but I don’t think a vote or election will get it done.
Exactly.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Here is the governments domestic terror plan. Read through it. It starts off with the premise that whites were the first domestic terrorists early on and they continue to be so today. It then goes in to list examples of extremism such as perceived government overreach, disagreeing with the covid response, and the election fraud narrative. If you believe these things, you are a terrorists. Another one listed is the superiority of the white race which of course describes any and all white people alive if you take in consideration all the CRT training that all govt employees including the feds and military have to subscribe to.

Everyone posting on this site will probably get a visit from the feds or even state or local police in time. This plan lays out that plenty money will be sent to state and local agencies as well to combat “terror” before it even starts. Read the plan. Terrorist is defined as basically anyone that disagrees with the official marxist in power’s narrative. You are the target. You are the terrorist.

Forgets to mention that most of the racist factions were supporters of the Democrat Party.

Reactions: Steel head

I had lunch today with 40 of y'alls kindred spirits.

Fuck Macy Gray...that one hit loser, camel faced cunt.

Here's another green haired boar whore that will make you vomit. It must have stayed up late a lot of nights thinking this one out. Thankfully we don't have to endure seeing her full girth.

1) The spike protein that is the basis for the vaccines' operating principle is now known to be a pathogen.

2) Some people, for reasons unknown, react very badly to this pathogen - blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiopulmonary events can occur upon exposure.

3) The vaccine supposedly results in this pathogen spreading beyond the injection site. In fact, perhaps this is by design (the Canuck in the posted video hints at this, but never says it). If indeed this is intentional, my guess is that it was deemed necessary to increase efficacy. (More exposure to spike protein = more immune system response, maybe?)

Fundamentally, I think we fucked up with the approach of the vaccine. Everyone wants to shit-post about mRNA (not that I'm yet on-board with this tech) or Bill Gates and his global depopulation plans or how this is just Phase II of a three-phase biowarfare attack by the Chinese, and I agree that all three of those theories would potentially make for a rippin' good summer movie if based upon a Michael Crichton book. But it works appear that the real "crime" (insomuch that one occurred) is that we took the quick-and-dirty approach (using the spike protein as an inoculant vs. the presumably far more complex nucleocapsid protein), we failed to understand the potential impact of this protein in the body, we failed to test it broadly enough (an improvement impossible task if we don't know what interactions we're looking for), we got overly aggressive with both the design of the vaccine itself and the administration thereof (two closely-spaced doses), and then we deployed it far too widely in pursuit of meaningless metrics aimed at achieving a magical "herd immunity" number that likely does not exist.

On that last point, I think there is more going on with the race to immunize everyone instead of just the vulnerable, and I think it goes beyond corporate profits or Fauci's masturbatory fantasies involving high double-digit numbers (I'm not judging). I think the issue is more likely related to "leakage"; that is, the extent that a vaccinated individual can act as an asymptomatic carrier. Virtually everywhere in the world that the vaccine was administered, cases spiked afterwards regardless of where that region was at prior to the campaign. My guess is that the medical community knows that a partial vaccination campaign - say, one that targeted the elderly and the otherwise vulnerable - would have left us with an overall increase in the transmission. And so we're jabbing pregnant women and adolescents and a bunch of otherwise-healthy people.

Damn, that quickly turned into a tl;dr :(
For #3, they knew ahead of time. See today's TLAV podcast for one example (fwd to ~1:17:00 through ~1:24:00) https://www.thelastamericanvagabond...-vax-mix-match-back-state-emergency-politics/

So, AZ and now GA will probably flip for Trump. This is getting very interesting.

Until you hear a report of a small plane leaving US airspace on an unauthorized heading to Cuba and meanwhile certain former Presidential admin executives are missing......nothing matters.

By the way Joe and Kamala won't be on that plane.

people have not liked me when i have said this before...

FnSdEHOE.jpeg
You are not wrong. I have said the same thing. It is sad that the left is actually correct when the say that a large percentage of people couldn't survive without government or that government knows what is best for them. It has taken decades to build the addiction to the point where it is now. What do you suppose would happen if they cut welfare benefits for the able bodied? We had a glimpse into that a few years back when EBT cards didn't work for a few hours. What about social security? What would happen if they killed the program for those entering the workforce? Do you think most of them would save enough to retire? Forget the fact that those entering are paying for those who are retiring because the program has been so mismanaged. It took generations to get here, it will take generations of "rehab" to break the addiction.

To be fair...and if I'm wrong please correct me...the NRA which is the oldest civil rights org, got its start by arming black folks to defend themselves against racist democrats. Pretty sure that is how it all began.

To your 2nd point, gun ownership in the black community is growing like crazy and some are becoming very good advocates. It would be good for it to grow even more.
I was at a gun shop yesterday and a young black couple came in. She had just finished the academy and was starting as an officer in a tough city and he is here on a green card from Trinidad, with his citizenship interview coming up in a few weeks. He wanted an AR15. Had no experience but wanted to learn. He asked tons of questions and the guy selling the gun took lots of time to explain everything. They bought a high end Wilson Combat with a Trijicon Red Dot. While they were there, they were asking about ranges they could join and a guy there was on the E board of a range in the area. He talked with them and gave them his card and told them he could get them in, no problem. While I was there, three other first time buyers walked out with multiple firearms, two were ethnic minorities. I think it drives the left crazy, all these racist white gun nuts welcoming minority gun enthusiasts into the community without question. Kinda kills the narrative.

One night, a father heard his son's prayer: "Dear God, please make me the kind of man that my daddy is." Later that night, the father prayed,"Heavenly Father, please make me into the man my son thinks I am. May I be a reflection of you. Amen"

Not to be forgotten is the fact that the courts and feminists have locked father out of their children's lives. Even if a father is permitted to have a part in their children's lives he will NOT be permitted to be a father.

That means if the kid needs spanked, the father will be investigated for child abuse by the Children's Protective Services and likely charged with domestic violence.

The feminists and courts don't want men as fathers they want geldings.

Not to be forgotten is the fact that the courts and feminists have locked father out of their children's lives. Even if a father is permitted to have a part in their children's lives he will NOT be permitted to be a father.

That means if the kid needs spanked, the father will be investigated for child abuse by the Children's Protective Services and likely charged with domestic violence.

The feminists and courts don't want men as fathers they want geldings.
every woman should watch this