• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Who was that Marine sniper that was set up at the end of a street in some shithole ME country that saved fellow Marines under fire by making 600 + yd. on the enemy that were darting across his kill box?

They would get a running start and by the time they cleared the building corner would be running a full out sprint. He was leading them by a foot and making consistent headshots at 600- 800 yds. until the street was littered with headless badguys.

So.... what are your guys’ thoughts on teacher’s unions?
1612466320243.png

Who was that Marine sniper that was set up at the end of a street in some shithole ME country that saved fellow Marines under fire by making 600 + yd. on the enemy that were darting across his kill box?

They would get a running start and by the time they cleared the building corner would be running a full out sprint. He was leading them by a foot and making consistent headshots at 600- 800 yds. until the street was littered with headless badguys.
Ethan Place

Gladly

It's gonna be easy to edit you too

Seriously watch your shit asshole

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice plan Larry but it would be like asking Jeffrey Dahmer to go vegan........

And after our initial review of the TCF security video, we can assure you — We have evidence of illicit and likely criminal activity and we have it on video.
We hope to release our first report of many on Friday

I heard Mike Lindell is releasing a, “documentary” tomorrow but I am having trouble finding the story. I guess it is supposed to air on OAN and be on a loop. It will show evidence of all the election fraud.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

And after our initial review of the TCF security video, we can assure you — We have evidence of illicit and likely criminal activity and we have it on video.
We hope to release our first report of many on Friday
ASGH

I heard Mike Lindell is releasing a, “documentary” tomorrow but I am having trouble finding the story. I guess it is supposed to air on OAN and be on a loop. It will show evidence of all the election fraud.
It damn sure won't air on flash in the pan NewsMax, aka, CNN Light.

Those latest Biden suckasses couldn't turn fake news fast enough after Trump left the White House, claiming election fraud is an 'unsubstantiated conspiracy theory by Trump cultists' according to them.

Rather than letting Mike Lindell say how the election was stolen, the nobody NewsMax anchor talked over him before bailing out of his chair and abandoning the interview.

It damn sure won't air on flash in the pan NewsMax, aka, CNN Light.

Those latest Biden suckasses couldn't turn fake news fast enough after Trump left the White House, claiming election fraud is an 'unsubstantiated conspiracy theory by Trump cultists' according to them.

Rather than letting Mike Lindell say how the election was stolen, the nobody NewsMax anchor talked over him before bailing out of his chair and abandoning the interview.

Fuck Newsmax.

Calling Fraud a hoax while not showing any facts to refute the proof that has been shown of fraud.

While many that support America have shown convincing evidence of fraud all the other side says is "not enough fraud", "too late", "you don't have standing"..........Bullshit!

Fuck Newsmax.

Calling Fraud a hoax while not showing any facts to refute the proof that has been shown of fraud.

While many that support America have shown convincing evidence of fraud all the other side says is "not enough fraud", "too late", "you don't have standing"..........Bullshit!
The only reason NewsMax exists is because of Trump's endorsements, without which they'd be just another tabloid sight.

The only reason NewsMax exists is because of Trump's endorsements, without which they'd be just another tabloid sight.

I like Howie Carr....his sidekick Grace is good too.

I learned Newsmax news board sucked on election night.

Not because they were not cheerleading......they just sucked at reporting news.

If I wanted to hear dumb asses pull shit out of their ass I come here.

How tf do I upload a picture without it being sideways. Been this way ever since the update

Have you tried drag n drop? Clicking on the picture^ box and just attaching the photo from where they are on your phone or computer? Sometimes mine gets messed up depending on the orientation of the phone when I took the picture. I haven't figured it out completely, sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. 🤷‍♂️
How tf do I upload a picture without it being sideways. Been this way ever since the update
Eagle USA.png

I thought it meant you were half way to Australia...

Have you tried drag n drop? Clicking on the picture^ box and just attaching the photo from where they are on your phone or computer? Sometimes mine gets messed up depending on the orientation of the phone when I took the picture. I haven't figured it out completely, sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 7546980
From my iPhone, tried both methods. And still sideways. I went and checked the original orientation of the pic and it was taken vertically. Is there a way to flip them after I upload them here?

Texpatriot,
Texwelder35,
Gayguns,
Pmclaine,
Bullgear,
308pirate,
TheLBC,
Siletstalkr,

How can I get you guys together for a round on me? Since joining this past November y’all have helped me out a lot! I don’t have a lot to say but I’ve always got open ears. To me, I can relate to what you post. Keep up the great work! And thank you!

Reactions: pmclaine
I can no longer use the icon in the tools section for posting pictures. I have to use the attach files box. Then it gives me the option to insert full size or thumbnail. It changed a few weeks ago after the upgrades.

Texpatriot,
Texwelder35,
Gayguns,
Pmclaine,
Bullgear,
308pirate,
TheLBC,
Siletstalkr,

How can I get you guys together for a round on me? Since joining this past November y’all have helped me out a lot! I don’t have a lot to say but I’ve always got open ears. To me, I can relate to what you post. Keep up the great work! And thank you!

Dont forget to cup the ballz.

Texpatriot,
Texwelder35,
Gayguns,
Pmclaine,
Bullgear,
308pirate,
TheLBC,
Siletstalkr,

Looks like you got a nice boat. Not hard to convince to go places where boats are involved. As long as you promise you aren’t an Internet killer and going to go all Dexter on my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: AKMarty
Texpatriot,
Texwelder35,
Gayguns,
Pmclaine,
Bullgear,
308pirate,
TheLBC,
Siletstalkr,

A round trip airline ticket would start the ball rolling. As long as I can set up dialysis on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I'm there.

Nothing is needed, it's pleasure to help when I can.

Last edited:
Dont forget to cup the ballz.

I thought Choid would be first, then again I’m convinced 2 = 1

I can no longer use the icon in the tools section for posting pictures. I have to use the attach files box. Then it gives me the option to insert full size or thumbnail. It changed a few weeks ago after the upgrades.

So when you insert do you go full size or just the thumb nail