• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Can someone explain to me the connection between a fucking pillow salesman and knowledge of voter fraud?

The only 'conspiracy theory' are when you Biden supporters put your fingers in your ears and yell 'Lalalalala' when confronted with hard evidence and proof of election fraud and conspire to cover it up by calling it a 'conspiracy theory'. Thats the only conspiracy.

How does it feel to be a brainwashed useful idiot for a criminal, low IQ, pedophile idiot?
Lalalalalalala

I don't know but maybe he's just a Patriot with a few dollars available.
Self made patriot who pulled himself up by applying principles of hard work and achieving the American dream.

He's presenting hard evidence to dispute the 'mystery debunkers' who are trying to sweep it back under the moldy carpet Trump rolled back for four years.

The only comment i have is..., the best way to end a conspiracy is to allow public scrutiny and debate.

One may ask, if the intention was truth, then a full forensic audit would have bipartisan support?

Nope.

Yet here were are. Divide and conquer.

What the worst that can happen? Proving to 10s of millions that the election was square? Nah...cant have that.

This from a "classic" liberal. ;)

The only comment i have is..., the best way to end a conspiracy is to allow public scrutiny and debate.

One may ask, if the intention was truth, then a full forensic audit would have bipartisan support?

Nope.

What the worst that can happen? Proving to 10s of millions that the election was square? Nah...cant have that.

Of course that is the best way to end a conspiracy theory. But at this point the morons are hurting themselves and helping the Democrats. What incentives do the Democrats have to putting a stop to that?

and a lot of this persists in the face of insurmountable evidence. Like the “statistical proof” argument.

I explained above the exception to its utility. The issue is in a binary choice situation with artificially limited and equalized n data sets. I can't answer the other questions other than to say that it has been discredited in general as a tool for use in election fraud cases. And it was never used as proof, only as a detection method. A first step. But it hasn't been considered a good formula for this since 2011.

My guess as far as why the left isn't fighting back on this is the old adage that while your opponent is beating himself, the correct move is to stay the fuck out of the way. We last saw this in the US in the great Kenyan debacle. Obama simply did not respond, and gained votes by not doing so because people were disgusted with the spectacle. It is good strategy, which seems to be the hallmark of the Democratic party, and certainly not of the Republican party.

The reasons the Republicans keep doing that is there IS no Republican Party. Nada. Nothing. Hasn't been for decades. Its ALL exactly the same people playing one game.

What you are seeing is the Republicans will hurt themselves when they are in control, so they can give control to the Democrats. Who will harm themselves so they can give control to the Republicans.

Its an artificial mandate forming tactic, and has a beneficial side effect of being profitable in the ancillary businesses that act as media around politics as well as businesses that service government contracts.

When it looks like the government gets nothing done (see the ATF's E-file debacle with different systems providers being booted for non-performance), that is untrue. Several contractors get watered with money instead of just one contractor if they had achieved their goals.

This mandate swapping harms our country at several times the rate of a traditional stable two-party system. As is intended.

Reactions: camocorvette
This pretty much sums it up AFAIK

I believe the left tried to cancel him and he took them on, in the process earning DJT's respect and they ended up becoming good friends..??
He's a self made millionaire who overcame drug addiction with his faith in God. And he's a conservative. He's everything the Democrats and media despise.

Nope.

I dont agree with much of what you post, but when it comes to the above ^^^ post, agreed.

I hope this guy is onto something, but watching the first 10 minutes, this kinda reminds me of a 2am infomercial. I hope it gets better or it's going to be a long boring video.

The reasons the Republicans keep doing that is there IS no Republican Party. Nada. Nothing. Hasn't been for decades. Its ALL exactly the same people playing one game.

What you are seeing is the Republicans will hurt themselves when they are in control, so they can give control to the Democrats. Who will harm themselves so they can give control to the Republicans.

Its an artificial mandate forming tactic, and has a beneficial side effect of being profitable in the ancillary businesses that act as media around politics as well as businesses that service government contracts.

When it looks like the government gets nothing done (see the ATF's E-file debacle with different systems providers being booted for non-performance), that is untrue. Several contractors get watered with money instead of just one contractor if they had achieved their goals.

This mandate swapping harms our country at several times the rate of a traditional stable two-party system. As is intended.
Look, I understand the theory. One of my closest and longest term friends is actually one of the main guys who popularized the whole idea of Republicans being controlled opposition and there being one regime. The bottom line is, even if he, and you, are right, which I think is not the case, the outcomes for me, and I assume you, are better when Republicans have more of the upside of this agreement, so in the long run, whether it is true or not matters almost not at all.

I hope this guy is onto something, but watching the first 10 minutes, this kinda reminds me of a 2am infomercial. I hope it gets better or it's going to be a long boring video.
that is why my original link skips to near the end where the good stuff is.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
put it together with this stuff

Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline​

put it together with this stuff

Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline​

Put your masks back on citizens and accept your former Obama overlords, Chode has already debunked all the hard evidence showing illegal votes and proof of vote flipping by the Dominion machines.

Nope.

Respect.

Look, I understand the theory. One of my closest and longest term friends is actually one of the main guys who popularized the whole idea of Republicans being controlled opposition and there being one regime. The bottom line is, even if he, and you, are right, which I think is not the case, the outcomes for me, and I assume you, are better when Republicans have more of the upside of this agreement, so in the long run, whether it is true or not matters almost not at all.
When someone is banana hammering your butthole, the banana doesn't cease being malevolent when its withdrawn 3/4 of the way for the next thrust.

Its long past time to make 0 excuses for either side of this game. Major changes and a 3rd party thats serious is needed, but its way too late for that because of the excuses people have made for the last 30 years for "our" side.

i suppose i was an "old style liberal" or "socially liberal and fiscally conservative" type not that long ago.
i don't care about gay marriage and i have nothing against food stamps and welfare (while supporting more fraud detection and drug testing).
there is no such element welcome in the democrat party.

When someone is banana hammering your butthole, the banana doesn't cease being malevolent when its withdrawn 3/4 of the way for the next thrust.

Its long past time to make 0 excuses for either side of this game. Major changes and a 3rd party thats serious is needed, but its way too late for that because of the excuses people have made for the last 30 years for "our" side.
If that were a good analogy, then it would be more convincing. But it isn't.

CC7doA2w.jpeg

No Newsmax refuses to do any journalism.

If there is an idea out there at least do some work and address it.

Ill give OAN credit in that they at least are willing to address shit and dedicate blocks to a "special" that considers issues.

Sure they put their slant on it but they at least give air to the other side of the coin.

If NM was journalistic, if any MSM was journalistic, they would have a segment showing "This is what is being expressed to be fraudulent, here is the reason it is not"

None of these people have done anything to refute what "Stop the Steal" is presenting.

Why havent we seen one explanation from the left why a tool such as Benfords Law that our own State Dept uses to check for fraud got it wrong in this case?

Just telling 75 million to shut up and accept the result is unacceptable.
Just to circle back to the whole Benford's law thing and why it is inapplicable, let's look at some good examples of where it is applicable and see if that helps understand why it is not here. A perfect example is street addresses, which is not only a famous example, but one that is very illuminating. Imagine all the streets in the country. We have short streets, long streets etc. For each of those streets, they start somewhere around 1 or 100, and go up. Now, let's let our streets start at 100, then for the first 100 street numbers, 1 will be the first digit. It will be 50% of the first digits for the first two hundred, 33% for the first 300 etc until it is 11% after the first 900 numbers, taking us to 1000. After the next thousand numbers, 1 will be the first number for 1100 of the first 2000 street numbers, then decreasing, then increasing etc. The catch, which makes the law work, is that there are many streets that are in the low numbers, and fewer in the high numbers, so there is always a better chance of 1 and 2 being overrepresented. I am going to assume this is clear, ask if it is not.

Now take artificial groups of 1000 people known as voting precincts. Look at our previous example and you see that, absent voting preferences, the probablility of a 1 being first is 11% as it is for all the other numbers, simply because of the artificial size of the precincts. Adding in voter preferences in a two party system doesn't do anything to restore it to Benfords law, which does not hold because Benford's law is specifically a law of large random numbers, while a precinct style voting system with two options is neither a large nor a random number, which means there is no reason to expect it to conform. It has none of the sequential properties above that would suggest a Benford distribution. Rather, we would expect a distribution that conforms to partisan preferences overlaid on populations of 4-700 people, representing those who actually vote, which is kind of what we got.

Just to circle back to the whole Benford's law thing and why it is inapplicable, let's look at some good examples of where it is applicable and see if that helps understand why it is not here. A perfect example is street addresses, which is not only a famous example, but one that is very illuminating. Imagine all the streets in the country. We have short streets, long streets etc. For each of those streets, they start somewhere around 1 or 100, and go up. Now, let's let our streets start at 100, then for the first 100 street numbers, 1 will be the first digit. It will be 50% of the first digits for the first two hundred, 33% for the first 300 etc until it is 11% after the first 900 numbers, taking us to 1000. After the next thousand numbers, 1 will be the first number for 1100 of the first 2000 street numbers, then decreasing, then increasing etc. The catch, which makes the law work, is that there are many streets that are in the low numbers, and fewer in the high numbers, so there is always a better chance of 1 and 2 being overrepresented. I am going to assume this is clear, ask if it is not.

Now take artificial groups of 1000 people known as voting precincts. Look at our previous example and you see that, absent voting preferences, the probablility of a 1 being first is 11% as it is for all the other numbers, simply because of the artificial size of the precincts. Adding in voter preferences in a two party system doesn't do anything to restore it to Benfords law, which does not hold because Benford's law is specifically a law of large random numbers, while a precinct style voting system with two options is neither a large nor a random number, which means there is no reason to expect it to conform. It has none of the sequential properties above that would suggest a Benford distribution. Rather, we would expect a distribution that conforms to partisan preferences overlaid on populations of 4-700 people, representing those who actually vote, which is kind of what we got.
tl;dr

the benford thing matches up fine and holds up to other candidates and other elections.
xiden is the anomaly, and that is why it stands out as a cheat.
just like only winning 1 bellweather when everyone else has gotten at least 18.
just like having more votes than voters

tl;dr

the benford thing matches up fine and holds up to other candidates and other elections.
Any model that shows Biden’s victory to be invalid or an anomaly ain’t allowed to be used.
Basically, Biden’s victory was actually normal, and we should come to expect such to be the norm in the future..

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
tl;dr

It is literally a proof of why Benford is not applicable to the claims. Math is math, it doesn't change because you want it to.
Bellweathers don't mean anything. Totally non scientific.
Having more votes than voters is very concerning. Where did this happen?

It is literally a proof of why Benford is not applicable to the claims. Math is math, it doesn't change because you want it to.
Bellweathers don't mean anything. Totally non scientific.
Having more votes than voters is very concerning. Where did this happen?
lol, anecdotal, right? like hcq+z-pak+zinc.

lol, anecdotal, right? like hcq+z-pak+zinc.
FWIW, I thought the war on HCQ was absolutely absurd and destructive, but not sure how what that has to do with anything I said.

FWIW, I thought the war on HCQ was absolutely absurd and destructive, but not sure how what that has to do with anything I said.
because bellweather is the same sort of data, which when you look back, maps to the results.
winning bellweather doesn't mean you are elected, but if you are elected, statistically you win most of them.

taking hcq+z-pak+zinc doesn't cure china flu.
but if you take before or early following expose, you are statistically less likely to be admitted to hospital.

because bellweather is the same sort of data, which when you look back, maps to the results.
winning bellweather doesn't mean you are elected, but if you are elected, statistically you win most of them.

taking hcq+z-pak+zinc doesn't cure china flu.
but if you take before or early following expose, you are statistically less likely to be admitted to hospital.
Tiger Woods has won 55 out of 59 times he has led after three rounds. Were the other four fraudulent, or did he lose.

It is inarguable that the electoral map has changed in the US in the Trump era. It is reasonable, give where most of these bellweathers are, that they became more pro trump, while reliably Republican areas became Democrat in the suburbs. Anyway, bellweather counties are hardly dispositive. They are, perhaps, more convincing than the outrageous misuse of Benford's law, but maybe a 1/10 rather than a 0/10. Maybe a 0.5/10 for bellweathers.

But back to your argument of the two statements being similar. They are not. One is an argument of cause and effect, taking the hcg+ causes your illness to be less severe. The other is an argument of correlation. viz if somebody wins the presidency, they most likely won these several counties.

Last edited:
Tiger Woods has won 55 out of 59 times he has led after three rounds. Were the other four fraudulent, or did he lose.

It is inarguable that the electoral map has changed in the US in the Trump era. It is reasonable, give where most of these bellweathers are, that they became more pro trump, while reliably Republican areas became Democrat in the suburbs. Anyway, bellweather counties are hardly dispositive. They are, perhaps, more convincing than the outrageous misuse of Benford's law, but maybe a 1/10 rather than a 0/10. Maybe a 0.5/10 for bellweathers.

But back to your argument of the two statements being similar. They are not. One is an argument of cause and effect, taking the hcg+ causes your illness to be less severe. The other is an argument of correlation. viz if somebody wins the popular vote, they most likely won these several counties. And remember, the bellweather group is actually correlated to the popular vote, and nobody in his right mind believes Trump won that. Not that it matters.
it is inarguable that xiden couldn't attract more than a couple dozen losers to a rally, and waved at empty airfields.
on the other hand, trump packed the venues everywhere they allowed him to have a rally.

But back to your argument of the two statements being similar. They are not. One is an argument of cause and effect, taking the hcg+ causes your illness to be less severe. The other is an argument of correlation. viz if somebody wins the popular vote, they most likely won these several counties. And remember, the bellweather group is actually correlated to the popular vote, and nobody in his right mind believes Trump won that. Not that it matters.
You are a dumb ass. Pure and simple.

it is inarguable that xiden couldn't attract more than a couple dozen losers to a rally, and waved at empty airfields.
on the other hand, trump packed the venues everywhere they allowed him to have a rally.
This is the dumbest boomer meme of all.

hahaha, coming from somebody that misspelled Chode for his forum name?
Incorrect. Choid is the nickname of one of my dogs. This has been explained many times. On various fora I use nicknames of my various dogs.