• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

9uJ4qbST.png

"You can't do this without the military. You can't do this without the CIA and the FBI. We're the guys with the guns."

Pretty much says it all right there.
The fourth branch of government. The Statists who are only interested in increasing their power at the expense of the People and the branches accessible to them.

Currently, there is a substantial overlap between the Left and the Statists but I believe that the statement: "... the same institutions would have taken opposite sides if it was a Tulsi Gabbard vs Jeb Bush election." is pretty close to the truth.

While the left-leaning population voted for Biden, they really did not elect him. He was anointed by 'The Swamp' without any of the People having a choice.

Voting fraud was organized and executed by the left-leaning population but it was enabled and facilitated by 'The Swamp', including those who pretended to be part of the opposition.

Our federal system is not merely broken or dysfunctional. It has become malignant to the body and spirit of this constitutional republic, regardless of whether a Democrat or Republican pretends to run the show from the White House.

Last edited:
it's at 10am MST... so in still 1:15 away from starting.

Trying to say they hired terrorists as part of the counting... bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41

Trying to say they hired terrorists as part of the counting... bitch.
Somebody needs to have the balls to disregard the "stop." Let it out. if there is nothing to hide, show it. Just like some relatives of mine who pulled this bullshit - 2 years later and I'm still waiting to see "the agreement." Fact is, they destroyed it to benefit themselves...just like the commies are doing...destroying evidence.

I'm only encouraged that I am starting to believe more and more people are on to this fraud; or maybe the ones I know are just getting more vocal.

just a heads up, i believe oan will show the AZ senate meeting re: audits.
i heard the web link is down at the moment, or was.

Judge is granting a stoppage from 5pm today until Noon on Monday. Dems have to put up a $1M bond.
thing is.. audit is basically done... they are simply recounting the ballots right now with a machine.... They already have all the info they need.

Fuck... I just watched an old recording... :(

My feed locked up right when he was giving count issues... did he say the total counts they came up with or just small example of "issues"?

When I see stories like these I am reminded how the Demonrats actually do what they accuse Trump of doing even though he didn't do it.

That piece of shit keeps putting Shit in the unenviable position of having to claim he is not of their tribe.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
The way the AZ audit is going to end is that they'll AGAIN subpoena the county... the county will either refuse to comply --or throw some other stalling, delaying, oncomplete pile of useless (erroneous) crap.

The audit will then be forced to file as incomplete.

The maggots that stole the election will walk away --scott free. Laughing their asses off.

ASGH

Well, that looked to me like another Kraken with no arms.

After this fizzle following all the "bombshell" promises, it is becoming more plausible that:
  • 80+ million Americans really have lost their fucking minds
  • Breitbart, zerohedge, etc. are psyops of the Marxists or commercial Hopium dispensaries

Reactions: Bender
The way the AZ audit is going to end is that they'll AGAIN subpoena the county... the county will either refuse to comply --or throw some other stalling, delaying, oncomplete pile of useless (erroneous) crap.
The audit will then be forced to file as incomplete.

The maggots that stole the election will walk away --scott free. Laughing their asses off.

ASGH
Been trying to tell people that lol. Ain’t shit gonna happen until people have had enough. Apparently we ain’t there yet!

If Fauci gets his way we will become pin cushions.

wondering if he is a Vudoo Witch Doctor......
Lots of people have drawn their line in the sand here and I don’t know about where you are but there are a lot of people with tractors in my neck of the woods. I would not want to be anyone trying to force anything on anyone around here.