• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Kind of off topic but interesting.....

everyone here should read that entire article.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
A good friend of mine who is a retired USMC fighter pilot knew the gentleman who analyzed the radar tract of the flight and definitely said it was a missile strike. He was visited by the federal agents and was told if he ever mentioned it to anyone he would be locked up or worse. He went into hiding afterwards.
Dad was part of the investigation. It wasn’t a missile.

• Haha
Reactions: M7rtim
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-racism-racial-discrimination-xenophobia-us/

You guys seen this BS yet?

Edit: because I don't know how to share a link like you guys do.

United Nations Formally Invited by Biden Admin to Investigate “the Scourge of Racism, Racial Discrimination, and Xenophobia” in the US​

besides other issues, the UN is a sex trafficking organization, where hundreds or thousands of women and young girls are victims everywhere the UN is deployed in numbers. doesn't matter where or when. serbia, bosnia, africa, haiti...fucking everywhere.

besides other issues, the UN is a sex trafficking organization, where hundreds or thousands of women and young girls are victims everywhere the UN is deployed in numbers. doesn't matter where or when. serbia, bosnia, africa, haiti...fucking everywhere.
1626306742733.png

Kind of off topic but interesting.....

I remember that incident, and the news was initially reporting some witnesses saw a red streak going up to the plane.

so i don't normally watch fox anymore, but tucker just "broke" the fulton county election fraud story that most of us have known about since december and that the chodes and the media have been denying.
he even had a clip of the idiot that claimed the votes were counted 3 times with no fraud.

Last edited:
How many misses is this for the FBI?

Well, when you think about the age of most of the girls, this really was a pedophilia case. If we learned anything from Hunter's laptop its that the FBI doesn't go after pedopiles.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Worse than that - I'm concerned the RHINO's & RNC together with Trumpets relatively inaction have persuaded the individuals who once were enraged by voter fraud to be persuaded by MSM it wasn't there to begin with after all..aka the Barr's & Pences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Speaking of, I apologized if someone already posted it more timely, but Pence is already seeing past the Republican primary 2024 and working on the moderate democrats that are starting to see maybe Biden wasn't a great idea but still hate Trump. Too bad thanks to him we will likely never have another honest election.

WOKE US media in action

The most striking aspect of Italy’s 26-man squad before it took to the pitch was that, alone among the main contenders, it did not include a single player considered as being of colour

WOKE US media in action

The most striking aspect of Italy’s 26-man squad before it took to the pitch was that, alone among the main contenders, it did not include a single player considered as being of colour

I don't deny that the US media is tripping over itself to appear woke, but regarding this particular case, isn't The Economist headquartered in England and owned by the Rothschild, Cadbury, and Angelli families?!?

Hate to break it too you but it isn’t just women and girls.......

WOKE US media in action

It may have been Shapiro's show yesterday that said this but the glaring stupidity in this post by the economist:

Go to any of the African country teams and tell me how much diversity you see on their teams.

If a tree falls in a forest...does it even matter if no one hears it.

If Tucker Carlson is unaware to go in the woods that sound of the tree falling will be "WTF? Ouch, Im dead" followed by cackling and the sound of fat ankles walking away from the hot chain saw.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
BLM's official position on the developments in Cuba. interesting they are bordering sympathetic to current communist talking points, and also completely fucking silent on the government feds murdering lives of POC in last few days down there. So.....police brutality is bad, but not in communinest based countries?

FB_IMG_1626356806346.jpg

FB_IMG_1626356813037.jpg

FB_IMG_1626356820677.jpg

BLM's official position on the developments in Cuba. interesting they are bordering sympathetic to current communist talking points, and also completely fucking silent on the government feds murdering lives of POC in last few days down there. So.....police brutality is bad, but not in communinest based countries?

View attachment 7668467

View attachment 7668468

View attachment 7668469

So the only ones in Cuba with the right to choose their own government are those that choose communism?

View attachment 7668467

View attachment 7668468

View attachment 7668469
Lol
Let the commies in charge get even richer is what I see in that message!

hmm, top level cia dude in columbia 2 weeks before assassination team from columbia kills haitian president. coincidence?

Reactions: Steel head
man, the sea gulls were really loud this morning.

worst thing that happened since the civil war.

When I see stories like these I am reminded how the Demonrats actually do what they accuse Trump of doing even though he didn't do it.
"You can't do this without the military. You can't do this without the CIA and the FBI. We're the guys with the guns."

Pretty much says it all right there.