• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

You said something similar in the Covid is Horsecrap thread almost daily well over a year ago. How wrong you were then. Just a reminder.

Er, I made daily claims that graphine in vaccines would allow internet connectivity?!? I'm sure you've got a point somewhere in your claim, but I'm failing to see it.

BTW, welcome back.

Er, I made daily claims that graphine in vaccines would allow internet connectivity?!? I'm sure you've got a point somewhere in your claim, but I'm failing to see it.

BTW, welcome back.

Do you have to touch tips to send emails?

Oh, for fuck's sake. I get that not everyone had the benefit of taking emag classes in college, but no, that's not how things work. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that no one trying to push this particular theory has any tattoos, because that'd be a new peak in stupidity.

Do you have to touch tips to send emails?

Yep. Full-on frottage if you want to include an attachment.

Screenshot_20210730-053323_Messages.jpg

the purple area is delta cases.
the green line is hospitalizations
2cdbb41c-7e21-4f92-a883-acb4ddb492d6.png

the purple area is delta cases.
the green line is hospitalizations
2cdbb41c-7e21-4f92-a883-acb4ddb492d6.png

Wont be safe from abuse at his local fly fishing supply shop.

Reactions: oneshot86
Oh, for fuck's sake. I get that not everyone had the benefit of taking emag classes in college, but no, that's not how things work. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that no one trying to push this particular theory has any tattoos, because that'd be a new peak in stupidity.

Yep. Full-on frottage if you want to include an attachment.
Now don't go throwing Maxwell's equations on me, it's been too long ;). The triple integrals and the Dirac delta function....WAY too long.

Reactions: 10ring'r and DIBBS

Paralyzed in fear as HE HELD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN to let people in..

Paid actor... agenda... w/script testifying before Congress.

As well as the alphabet agency instigators within the crowd... that of course will never be charged as it
was part of the Dems plan.

Reactions: supercorndogs
So the nut jobs they trotted out months ago screaming about magnetism and 5g is the debbil.......seems to be coming into focus.........

We were all convinced months ago that anyone who mentions 5g, chips, magnetic vaccines, etc are just far out nutjobs. So now, anyone who makes any connections is immediately marginalized.
Fucking
Brilliant
tbh, it seems pretty far fetched to me... but it was fun to watch. i wonder if there was somebody moving magnets under it, lol.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I agree....but.....
Just like rat poison, there has to be a grain of truth in the lie, or the rats won't take the bait.
i don't even know what they think it will or can do.
at most, i would think it might allow for some unique signature to identify people.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Paralyzed in fear as HE HELD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN to let people in..

Paid actor... agenda... w/script testifying before Congress.

As well as the alphabet agency instigators within the crowd... that of course will never be charged as it
was part of the Dems plan.
hey, just so you know, that is a Babylon Bee article.. its satire.

But I agree, there are plenty of videos showing this happened in real life.

hey, just so you know, that is a Babylon Bee article.. its satire.

But I agree, there are plenty of videos showing this happened in real life.

For something to be funny there has to be some truth to it.

Which begs the question; how does someone get a medal or commendation for bravery when they run away from danger?

can you believe this fucking shit?!?!

now they are saying we should look at therapeutics, after then have been trashing them for over a year.

n9a1otAc.jpeg

Also heard it's for all employees, number floating around is 1.6 million.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender