• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Well now lookie there... the natives are getting restless. Lets see --how can the Libcunts spin this one...

Can it be called another Insurrection when people are just standing there chanting giving ole Joe the middle finger as he drives by?

Ole Senile Pedo MUST be getitng the message now..

God that does my heart good :)

If even half those people rushed the caravan..........

Guess what?

I manufacture Widgets.

I think that buying more Widgets will increase your enjoyment of the widgets you already have.

The only fucking things this has ever been true for are guns, motorcycles, sport cars, boats and booze.

Nothing else.

Any manufacturer saying other wise is lying to you.

I was with you until I thought about that hipoint widget I bought.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Those rifles are photoshopped into the picture. The whole pic is heavily modified.

Looks like one of those green MWS from LMT built on a "special" contract.

Let's hope it's not another Fast and Furious operation or perhaps we have our US manufacturers arming our future invaders via CIA cutouts or some other swampery.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
0_xf9klf7ahloaoyll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
You know why we never went balls out, Federal Govt, Operation Warpspeed looking for a cure for the common cold?

Because it only makes you feel like shit for a short amount of time and it kills relatively few unless they are unlucky or immuno compromised.

Hey that sounds like......
And how much money is made off of OTC cold remedy...

WTFF!!

HELLOOO trucking industry! Well that oughta piss off 90% of the industry!

The nice thing about fucktard Joe is as much as I can't stand looking at him...please just keep handing him the mic. Everyday he opens his mouth its either lies or idiot babbling noises. Eventually he'll say something neither he nor his pack of rat maggots can walk back ... probably something to do with touching little girls.

Last edited:
Shutting down all social media about election audits and DOJ threatening suits just as over 50% of Americans believe election may have been stolen. Shits gonna get hot. Tsunami is coming bitches. God save America.

Don't mind the senile fuck at the podium, that's just Joe. Well, yes, he does control the nuclear codes.

Shutting down all social media about election audits and DOJ threatening suits just as over 50% of Americans believe election may have been stolen. Shits gonna get hot. Tsunami is coming bitches. God save America.

Don't mind the senile fuck at the podium, that's just Joe. Well, yes, he does control the nuclear codes.
I doubt he remembers where he left them.

The surveilers can be surveiled too. Be a real shame if some people started just disappearing.

You know, this shit has been going on in this Country, for, probably, decades. I really can't say, what I would like to see happen to these F's, because, you know, that "ban" thing, but...these people need outed and (being PC here), sent pack'n.
Maybe, after the smart people, wake up and see the bucket of shit that's been pored on us, and we remove the bad actors that have bestowed commieizm upon us, just maybe, we can restore OUR Republic. Everywhere you look, nothing but fuckery. Institutions that were sacred, the pillars of our society, have been found to be nothing but corrupt, lying, self-serving, thugs.
I had hopes, that one morning I would wake-up, turn on my t.v., and see our once great Mil., march into the Capitol, and I would witness our men and women in uniform, slapping chains and shackles on those bad actors (not the term I want to use). But, no, our Mil. is starting to appear to be as F'd as any other institution, that has .gov under/over/after it's title.
The truth of fraud has been proven, now, the doj is threatening the audits. What the F is wrong with that picture?? Okay, I'm done whining now. Geeez, I'm starting to sound like those tough guys at the Capitol, that wore that fancy uniform, and were supposed to be the crème of the crème of bad-ass's. Mac

Last edited:
Seems reasonable... a booster shot every 4 months for the rest of your lives. What's the worst that could happen? 😝 OMDFB

Well now lookie there... the natives are getting restless. Lets see --how can the Libcunts spin this one...

Can it be called another Insurrection when people are just standing there chanting giving ole Joe the middle finger as he drives by?

Ole Senile Pedo MUST be getitng the message now..

God that does my heart good :)

Xiden was probably like” oh man it’s a good turn out today!”

Xiden was probably like” oh man it’s a good turn out today!”
Followed by "where is the ice cream parlor (and my notes on what flavor I like and any answers to pre-arranged questions)?"

I thought Orwell's 1984 coming true was DIABOLICAL

BUT THAT^^^ -- is so fucking beyond any comprehension...

PS I did some vetting on Karen Kingston --she seems to check out.

Last edited:

What Kingston is saying about the main reason for including graphine (improving suspension of the lipid nanoparticles) makes sense, based upon reading I've done elsewhere. See also here:

There are articles going back to at least 2008 concerning the use of this in pharmaceuticals.

It does appear that the stuff is potentially toxic and carcinogenic:

Doesn't seem like the best stuff to be injecting into one's body, although like so many other toxins, dose matters.

Anyone push magnetism and 5G theories is really not helping their side of the argument. Kingston later says, "...because it's a great conductor of electricity, it can host a magnetic field, so it could literally connect you to the internet" :ROFLMAO: Next up, a video explaining how mRNA can be used to implement a TCP/IP stack!

JFC, this bullshit is not helping anyone's arguments. Every time someone tries to push one of these stories, it ruins a thousand opportunities to change someone's mind based upon verifiable facts (or at least plausible scenarios).

What Kingston is saying about the main reason for including graphine (improving suspension of the lipid nanoparticles) makes sense, based upon reading I've done elsewhere. See also here:

There are articles going back to at least 2008 concerning the use of this in pharmaceuticals.

It does appear that the stuff is potentially toxic and carcinogenic:

Doesn't seem like the best stuff to be injecting into one's body, although like so many other toxins, dose matters.

Anyone push magnetism and 5G theories is really not helping their side of the argument. Kingston later says, "...because it's a great conductor of electricity, it can host a magnetic field, so it could literally connect you to the internet" :ROFLMAO: Next up, a video explaining how mRNA can be used to implement a TCP/IP stack!

JFC, this bullshit is not helping anyone's arguments. Every time someone tries to push one of these stories, it ruins a thousand opportunities to change someone's mind based upon verifiable facts (or at least plausible scenarios).
to be clear, i am sharing what the media is suppressing and it is up to you to decide what to believe or not.
you can't make choice if you don't know what they are...