• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It's probably been mentioned already but one might download Signal messaging app. It's probably the most secure method of comms via cell phone. At least at this moment.

Reactions: gigamortis
9DC38132-BC42-4BB5-A678-0440C9672B17.jpeg

Suppose this is real?

"Back the blue!"
"Email your politicians so they fight for our rights!"
"If you didn't do anything wrong well then you have nothing to worry about!"

Boys, send this to your battle buddies and neighbors you trust. If you don't have any, make some. No excuse with today's communication anyone should face this alone.

"Back the blue!"

Boys, send this to your battle buddies and neighbors you trust. If you don't have any, make some. No excuse with today's communication anyone should face this alone.

In my state, the Red Flag law demands a warrant, but it's a rubber stamped warrant. Just about anyone can petition the courts, even the police. It doesn't have to be a family member like in other states.

I can't wait for all of this to come to light. Demwits, Rinos and maybe some just plain Republicans, they all need to go.
Im afraid if whats already come to light hasn't put people in jail or even investigated, this latest revelation will just make the Democrats smile their Satanic grin even bigger.

Biden was shown committing acts of pedophilia, a felony, against little girls onstage, for God's sake.

Reactions: HD1911
Im afraid if whats already come to light hasn't put people in jail or even investigated, this latest revelation will just make the Democrats smile their Satanic grin even bigger.

Biden is shown committing acts of pedophilia, a felony, against little girls onstage for God's sake.
No, he hasn't been shown committing acts of pedophilia on stage or anywhere else.

I wonder what Trump's picks are going to do?
"Back the blue!"

No, he hasn't been shown committing acts of pedophilia on stage or anywhere else.
Fuck off commie, you're a big a liar as your boy Biden. You don't don't think sneaking your hand on to a little girl's chest onstage, on camera, and pinching her breast isn't pedophilia?

What if that wasn't Biden, just some stranger doing that?
I bet you're going to lie like your Pedo Joe lied during the debate and deny him being video'd on camera bragging he got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
Fuck off commie, you're a big a liar as your boy Biden. You don't don't think sneaking your hand on to a little girl's chest onstage, on camera, and pinching her breast isn't pedophilia?

I bet you're going to lie like your Pedo Joe lied during the debate and deny him being video'd on camera bragging he got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired.

His hands are on her shoulders, and it clearly makes her uncomfortable. It is atrocious behavior and shows bad judgment, but it isn't pedophilia.

It's a fine definition. And it doesn't fit any of the people in question.

Look, I think Biden is proving to be an awful President. He was a terrible Senator. But the charge of pedophilia is scurrilous and unfounded, and saying it not only makes you look like a complete fucking fool, but it is also bad for a site to have that kind of insane conspiracy all over it.

His hands are on her shoulders, and it clearly makes her uncomfortable. It is atrocious behavior and shows bad judgment, but it isn't pedophilia.
You're a degenerate Leftist troll and a liar. And probably a pedo yourself. I bet you're some bald headed old fuck that still lives with his mother and still has Biden/Harris signs in your mother's front yard.

What you and everyone else see's on video is inappropriate touching of a child, thats why he's being so sneaky about it's. It's also called sexual molestation.

There was a time that was enough to get a man's head blown off in some circumstances and the girl's father getting 'no billed' by the courts.

It's a fine definition. And it doesn't fit any of the people in question.

Look, I think Biden is proving to be an awful President. He was a terrible Senator. But the charge of pedophilia is scurrilous and unfounded, and saying it not only makes you look like a complete fucking fool, but it is also bad for a site to have that kind of insane conspiracy all over it.
Wow wow wow! All I did was post a definition. Don’t fucking call me a fucking fool you fucking dick face.

You're a degenerate Leftist troll and a liar. And probably a pedo yourself. I bet you're some bald headed old fuck that still lives with his mother and still has Biden/Harris signs in your mother's front yard.

What you and everyone else see's on video is inappropriate touching of a child, thats why he's being so sneaky about it's. It's also called sexual molestation.

There was a time that was enough to get a man's head blown off in some circumstances and the girl's father getting 'no billed' by the courts.
Fuck you. I'm not a leftist and I am sure as fucking hell not a pedophile. I'm not old, I'm not bald, and while I have my mother living in a cabin on my property during Covid, I haven't lived at her house since I was 18. I think I said it was inappropriate behavior, because he made the girl uncomfortable, but it sure as hell wasn't anything approaching pedophilia.
Wow wow wow! All I did was post a definition. Don’t fucking call me a fucking fool you fucking dick face.
I didn't. I said it was a fine definition, and that people saying it look like fools. I have no idea what you think about the issue.

If you honestly say that what's in the video and many others is not pedophilia even though the child is clearly uncomfortable. You are a sick Fuck and should be skinned alive.
He's groping children and you are okay with that. Think about that!!
It isn't pedophilia. It is bad, inappropriate behavior, but the two aren't even related.

Look fuck face. I have worked with children for over twenty years. If an adult did that to any child in my presence they would suffer. Suffer for an extended period of their life if somehow someone were to stop me.
You are not a troll. You are a demented fuck and should be banned from here.
Do not reply. I will continue to skip past anything else you post and I hope everyone else does also.

Actually, it isn't. But if you believe that is a picture of Chuck Schumer actually engaged in pedophilia, you might be.
Ok, did some digging, and the pic is supposedly real, but not Schumer. Sure looks like him, so since you can’t believe anything fake news says, it might be him.

It isn't pedophilia. It is bad, inappropriate behavior, but the two aren't even related.
Fuck you. I'm not a leftist and I am sure as fucking hell not a pedophile. I'm not old, I'm not bald, and while I have my mother living in a cabin on my property during Covid, I haven't lived at her house since I was 18. I think I said it was inappropriate behavior, because he made the girl uncomfortable, but it sure as hell wasn't anything approaching pedophilia.

I didn't. I said it was a fine definition, and that people saying it look like fools. I have no idea what you think about the issue.
No, FUCK you pedo. How the fuck do you have 'Inappropriate behavior' with a child thats physical contact with her private areas and it's not pedophilia.

Saying that is bad judgement is like saying he's not a pervert but just likes to fondle little girls' breasts.

If someone was manhandling a grown woman that way, they'd probably pull away a lot faster than a little girl who wasn't sure what to do.

Let's say some creep, not necessarily someone like Biden, was doing that to your wife, girlfriend or daughter then you'd be intervening pretty fast.

With that said, why does this creep get a pass?

It's because he's a fucking leftist Marxist and the lamestream media turns to look in another direction.

If a conservative behaved like that, the press would be on that story like flies on a cow patty AND that would be the correct thing to do.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the new POTUS (Pervert of the United States) gets a pass.

Bad judgement - my ass!

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Saying that is bad judgement is like saying he's not a pervert but just likes to fondle little girls' breasts.

If someone was manhandling a grown woman that way, they'd probably pull away a lot faster than a little girl who wasn't sure what to do.

Let's say some creep, not necessarily someone like Biden, was doing that to your wife, girlfriend or daughter then you'd be intervening pretty fast.

With that said, why does this creep get a pass?

It's because he's a fucking leftist Marxist and the lamestream media turns to look in another direction.

If a conservative behaved like that, the press would be on that story like flies on a cow patty AND that would be the correct thing to do.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the new POTUS (Pervert of the United States) gets a pass.

Bad judgement - my ass!
Apparently Biden went too far one time with a SS agent's g/f:
Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent's Girlfriend (thegatewaypundit.com)

Why haven't you ignored him yet?

Look fuck face. I have worked with children for over twenty years. If an adult did that to any child in my presence they would suffer. Suffer for an extended period of their life if somehow someone were to stop me.
You are not a troll. You are a demented fuck and should be banned from here.
Do not reply. I will continue to skip past anything else you post and I hope everyone else does also.

Click on his avatar, a new window will pop up with his stats. One the bottom there will be an IGNORE button. Click on that and he goes away. If more people did this, he'd lose his audience and he would then go away.

That doesn't surprise me. I think he probably did what that other adult staffer accused him of as well. Better than even odds, at least. But these are not children. Look, pedophilia is real and it is awful, and it just diminishes it when a whole group of people define pedophile as "somebody whose politics I don't like." And, as I mentioned before, it is awful for any website in this day and age to have repeated, unfounded accusations of pedophilia against the President.

I ignore the POS just fine. Mostly. When it comes to children.... They are the most vulnerable and someone needs to protect them.
Click on his avatar, a new window will pop up with his stats. One the bottom there will be an IGNORE button. Click on that and he goes away. If more people did this, he'd lose his audience and he would then go away.
Thanks though.

Reactions: HD1911 and Jscb1b
Why hasn’t he been banned yet? Fuck him.
It’s shit like this that will make people leave the forum. Me included. @MarinePMI enough is enough. Stop tolerating the obvious shill troll. Nobody here wants him here. Give him his badge of honor and fucking nuke him. JFC.
Shit like what? Like saying the President is not a pedophile. That would make you leave a forum? SMDH.

There's multiple videos of Biden being inappropriate with kids and adults. If thats how he acts when there are cameras, how do you think he acts when there aren't? Or if the cameras that are there, aren't on air. But just like with the election fraud, you need indisputable proof that he's a a pedophile before you can make a judgment based on what you've seen? Fuck this guy is naive. I don't give a fuck who the person is, if I see a guy getting touchy like that, I can tell right away something ain't right. You may have been right about a few things, but holy hell are you fucking clueless Chode. Something something about a broken clock being right twice a day...

Let's see ....

- credible allegations that the child sniffer engaged in inappropriate sexual touching against partners of federal law enforcement with corroboration from federal leo or ex federal leo

- credible allegations that the child sniffer swims completed naked in the presence of female ss officers

- allegations of sexual assault by a woman who used to work with the child sniffer where child sniffer refused to produce records that would have shed light on the allegations

- multiple videos where child sniffer inappropriately touches kids (and adults) in areas where other people have been convicted of molestation for touching kids in the same area

Child Sniffer in Chief sounds like a well earned name for him to me
Look, you are no idiot. That is obvious, and probably why you obscure the last point in the way that you do. While no doubt people have been convicted for touching the shoulders of children, zeros of people have been convicted or charged for what is in that video. You know that which is why you wrote it the way you did. And he is clearly touching her shoulders, as can also be seen by how the angles of his hands don’t change.

I have no dispute with the first three. I have no knowledge of the nude swimming allegation. None of those suggest pedophilia.