• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

A Lot of that crap going on. And now they are trying to give themselves raises stuffed into the INFRASTRUCTUERE, for THE CHILDREN bill.
We get locked out of work and don't get paid. They don't do their job, and collect a pay check. Twisted.
I believe this is akin to Taxation without Representation.

was there a whistleblower?

KWH8cZ3m.jpeg

Arkancided. I’m guessing two-to-the-back-of-the-head type suicide.

ETA: bloody hell, LBC already posted it. Can’t beat the master info man.

Reactions: HD1911 and TACC
The screening of the 9,865,404 participants without a history of COVID-19 found no newly confirmed COVID-19 cases, and identified 300 asymptomatic positive cases with a detection rate of 0.303 (95% CI 0.270–0.339)/10,000. The median age-stratified Ct-values of the asymptomatic cases were shown in Supplementary Table 1. Of the 300 asymptomatic positive cases, two cases came from one family and another two were from another family. There were no previously confirmed COVID-19 patients in these two families. A total of 1174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19. There were 34,424 previously recovered COVID-19 cases who participated in the screening. Of the 34,424 participants with a history of COVID-19, 107 tested positive again, giving a repositive rate of 0.310% (95% CI 0.423–0.574%).

what is it saying? aysmptomatic illness is very rare, and transmission is non-existent.

The screening of the 9,865,404 participants without a history of COVID-19 found no newly confirmed COVID-19 cases, and identified 300 asymptomatic positive cases with a detection rate of 0.303 (95% CI 0.270–0.339)/10,000. The median age-stratified Ct-values of the asymptomatic cases were shown in Supplementary Table 1. Of the 300 asymptomatic positive cases, two cases came from one family and another two were from another family. There were no previously confirmed COVID-19 patients in these two families. A total of 1174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19. There were 34,424 previously recovered COVID-19 cases who participated in the screening. Of the 34,424 participants with a history of COVID-19, 107 tested positive again, giving a repositive rate of 0.310% (95% CI 0.423–0.574%).

what is it saying? aysmptomatic illness is very rare, and transmission is non-existent.

What I keep seeing over and over in these studies is that the rate of positive cases is almost identical for vaccinated vs unvaccinated persons.

Woke........

image.jpg

Getting green and going lean.....how about Winning?

Last few editions have had these type articles...

image.jpg

Message....Marines stop insurrections and any plotting against the government.

Reactions: HD1911
Isn't this the same person who would face criminal charges if fraud was detected and proven in the November 20, 2020 election?

Not sure about his accountability as the fraud unravels. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets indicted for something else down the road. Mid tier smarmy politicians seem to end up getting busted for doing something perverted outside the political spectrum.

Good fucking luck. Your blue state governor lap dogs will close down their states, while the red states continue to feed and pull your crying fucking asses into the next chapter of not being whiney cunts.

Unless those red states pass laws banning these measures, corporations will be more than willing to enforce it anyway regardless of state.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
This is the kind of question that screams provocateur. No one who took the vaccine to prevent death made up their will to prepare for dying after the shot.

This one is just as bad.
OK ya caught me. I'm been chillin here for 17 years just to get you riled up now. Sure, I work for an alphabet agency and get a Soros paycheck...

OK, so the deal is she was a vet for 16 years. For the last year, she has been a "human" physical therapist. Hardly "frontline" IMHO, not like she is intubating anyone, but yes she technically is a health care provider. She is definitely stretching "Dr." by not clarify with a DVM behind her name though.

So she jerks off horses for a living?

Unless those red states pass laws banning these measures, corporations will be more than willing to enforce it anyway regardless of state.

Now we're cooking with fire. Lets start this party!

Pulse ox in the 60s is dead or will be soon. The patient’s condition will very likely have already gone from reversible shock to irreversible. They won’t be defined as a patient much longer.
From one of my favorite you tube channels: Relevant discussion on pulse ox @ around 4:40

So she jerks off horses for a living?
I didn't know that ! Damn good money if you ware working with race horses. Kinda jealous. Human prostitutes don't make that kind of money. I only saw that she was a practicing vet for a year - hence an "animal doctor", and a human physical therapist for about a year. I call my dog's vet "Doctor" - I even convinced him to by a GAP once...cause he was a smart (and rich) vet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
Good fucking luck. Your blue state governor lap dogs will close down their states, while the red states continue to feed and pull your crying fucking asses into the next chapter of not being whiney cunts.
Jokes on us. They stay at home getting massive unemployment checks while we keep paying taxes to the feds who stole the election.

I
I have to shoot this one down. I love the statitistical "one in a trillions" but...that's not proof. Showing duplicate ballots, showing dead voters, showing numbers being changed, show illegals voting, people double voting, non-registered ballots, showing 600K more absentee ballots mailed than requesting, etc....that's proof. This guys type of statistics "dynamics and trends" honestly hurt the argument more than helped.

Last edited:
ion, on one america,
they are discussing how Planned Parenthood is the leading sponsor of sex education in schools that encourages kids as young as 11 to experiment.

and then when the girls get pregnant, they will get paid to kill the baby and sell the parts.

From one of my favorite you tube channels: Relevant discussion on pulse ox @ around 4:40

What he is describing is tachypnea. They are hyperventilating as a compensating mechanism for impaired lung function or O2 carrying capacity. Either one means that organs and tissues are being denied their regular O2 supply.
They may be compensating but it will not last long. There is no real physical mobility that can occur as they are supplying only the major organs with the usual blood flow - brain and heart, and few others. All others get shut off in a series of events. Once that cascade reaches a point it’s over. The heart also begins pumping at a rapid rate - tachycardia. The brain becomes foggy as well so you will begin to see changes in mood and altered mental states. Even For the young and healthy, 60 percent is a massively bad deal - death is occurring. He alludes to this, albeit obliquely, and rightly so as it would freak out the uneducated even more.

any time we intubate we push the O2 sat to 98 and then intubate. If it drops to 90 we stop, reapply O2 to get it back up and try again. Think about it: if 90 is the critical point for stopping intubation what does that say for 60? And what it is doing to the body.

The amount of caloric burn during sustained hyperventilating for these patients is incredible and fatigue is occurring, although unknown initially to the patient probably. Death is imminent if corrective measures are not successfully taken.

Last edited:
ion, on one america,
they are discussing how Planned Parenthood is the leading sponsor of sex education in schools that encourages kids as young as 11 to experiment.

and then when the girls get pregnant, they will get paid to kill the baby and sell the parts.
I'm going to say something controversial. I think Planned Parenthood does play a vital role in providing birth control to those who wish to fornicate, or those married that can't afford a doctor, and they also treat STDs....but they also were founded on the basis on eugenics with the founder's goal being to keep number of minorities down in the US. Pure fact. And sometimes their birth control us used to support the sex trade. And they sell baby parts - the older the fetus, the more $$$. And they don't belong in schools.

Last edited:
I'm going to say something controversial. I think Planned Parenthood does play a vital role in providing birth control to those who wish to fornicate, or those married that can't afford a doctor, and they also treat STDs....but they also were founded on the basis on eugenics with the founder's goal being to keep number of minorities down in the US. Pure fact. And they sell baby parts - the older the fetus, the more $$$. And they don't belong in schools.
So I guess you and I agree on something. I have said before to be careful what you wish for regarding abortion. I think it is a terrible thing, 100%. But if it didn’t happen, what would the welfare roles look like? How much faster would the Republic dissolve? Abortion is used disproportionately by the lower income classes of all races where drug use, low unemployment and social programs are rampant.

it’s Gordian knot and I have no good answer. It’s for those wiser than myself. IMO this is an issue legitimately worth grieving over.

Same ones buying all the single family homes? Same largest holders of Microsoft, Vanguard, Pfizer,…. It’s all public information right there for anyone to see but as we all know nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.
Is this how people who have obviously cannot afford the 600-800K house down the road from me are "affording" their house? I've noticed more and more of this over the past 2 years. That my analysis of their perceived income doesn't match their ability to purchase said home (not to mention said automobiles, boats, water toys) at the age of 30-32 at the same time having multiple rug rats. Not sure how one acquires that wealth at that age or even qualifies for a loan.