• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

d0b1d66a97683a74.png

I don't know. I smoked, dipped and drank beer the whole time and recovered. :LOL:
Very true, I drank through it also, and really, maybe the beer DID cure it.
That's my lie, and I'm sticking to it

I hear that sex with pigeons is guaranteed to cure the China flu . Unfortunately you have a very high chance of getting the bird flu .

I went out tonight to pick up a few things from Costco. I was very surprised at the number of people who were wearing a mask. I'd say a good 75-80% of the customers were covered up. I had 1 woman look at me and I sensed the distain she had for me.

Maybe it my underwear, I've been wearing them for 26 days now.........

I went out tonight to pick up a few things from Costco. I was very surprised at the number of people who were wearing a mask. I'd say a good 75-80% of the customers were covered up. I had 1 woman look at me and I sensed the distain she had for me.

Maybe it my underwear, I've been wearing them for 26 days now.........
Went to grocery store at 8:45 tonight. Probably half customers had masks on. Employees are mandatory. Employees not happy about it either.

Went to grocery store at 8:45 tonight. Probably half customers had masks on. Employees are mandatory. Employees not happy about it either.
Saw the same at a Costco on Saturday. A week prior it was 95% no masks for customers.

Where are you guys seeing all these masks? Northeast Ohio there's the mask here and there but no way is it even close to 50%. An employee at the entrance of giant eagle asked if we wanted a mask but they didn't require one.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Where are you guys seeing all these masks? Northeast Ohio there's the mask here and there but no way is it even close to 50%. An employee at the entrance of giant eagle asked if we wanted a mask but they didn't require one.
Don't worry, you will be seeing them soon enough! We have no shortage of fucking retards in this country!

mask.jpg

I refuse to buy mask I just use my wife's under ware from the hamper, end of the month is a little rough and if she has Taco Bell.

Reactions: MJF and pmclaine
Supposedly they have "no control" over where the shirts they source are manufactured. My final reply was Only You Can Prevent Communism.

Like that shirt but after scanning the sight and not seeing where it was made told me it came from a place loaded with Communism.

Alberta is lifting all covid restrictions, including testing and isolation, by the 16th. Most are already lifted. This has everyone's heads exploding across Canada.