• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Turks are at present in the Qatari pocket and at odds with the Sauds and UAE , world's top terror exporters. So you never know when like in the 4th crusade when Crusading army just happened to swing by Constantinople, an errand jihadi jetliner might just happen to be low on fuel above Ankara this time round. 🧻

* but realistically its just another grand project of the rabid sultan of Turkey , as long as Qataris are paying.

With all apologies to the memory of Bob Ross:

JwIBtvkv.jpeg
Speaking of art. Dose no body find it odd that Biden’s son takes in money from art sales and a short time later we leave afganastan abruptly leaving billions behind in assets?

Not against the rent moratorium on the face of its Unconstitutional taking of private property......only concerned as it may allow precedence to force the haves to provide more for the have nots and unwilling to work to have....

How do they perform these mental gymnastics? Shouldnt a property owner have "the right to exclude" those that wont pay?

Convincing every normie fuck milquetoast "conservative" to see this faggot traitor for what he really is has become my life mission.

I hate this fucker more than I hate even the commies and the anti-white industrial complex. At least those people don't pretend. This pile of shit was custom created to appeal to and infiltrate the growing dissident right wing viewpoint and hobble it.

Not according to my supervisor.

Im under pending mandate to take the shot or lose my job.

I asked my supervisor if he was ready for boosters every 6 months and okay with that......apparently he is.

I just don't want my kids to have to get a Fauci Pass to travel to the beach or in similar dystopian ways have their freedom taken.

we are pretty much old fucks. we had a lot of freedom....guess we won't let others experience it.
Same with my wife...

Same with me

We should be stacking bodies by now....however, we know the saying about hard times and so on.

Wha?
4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.

The push is going to be what is considered significant morbidity, or mortality.

• Angry
Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
i don't know about anyone else, but i am glad those blm folk had all their issues resolved...until the next election anyway...

kUeciZyM.png

4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.

The push is going to be what is considered significant morbidity, or mortality.
Anything that takes the life of a child. Because, think of the children!

In French but it translates to English as it detects your region

SARS-COV2 Would Accelerate Biological Age​

Several recent studies tend to show that SARS-CoV2 accelerates the biological age of cells . How? 'Or' What ? By acting on the size of telomeres, these DNA sequences which protect the ends of chromosomes and which shorten with each cell division.

Not according to my supervisor.

Im under pending mandate to take the shot or lose my job.

I asked my supervisor if he was ready for boosters every 6 months and okay with that......apparently he is.

I just don't want my kids to have to get a Fauci Pass to travel to the beach or in similar dystopian ways have their freedom taken.

we are pretty much old fucks. we had a lot of freedom....guess we won't let others experience it.
Sooner or later we all are going to have to face the fact that are pushing forward and are not gonna stop . If you and the rest of us give in to this, we are all paving the road for our children . They will know no other alternative if this is the only path we leave them . We can not comply !

Anything that takes the life of a child. Because, think of the children!
There is usually a reference for definitions in legislation. I did not look, if it is subject to interpretation it could be an axe to wielded by whomever is in power. Then it will require court cases to deceive the definition of significant mortality and morbidity. The left likes to get out in front of these things, and get a case in front of a liberal judge that will rule the way they want ASAP.

This might have already been posted since it's a few days old.

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city's airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

"Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list," said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. "It's just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean."

"There may have been, (a list) " the president said.