• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Image 8-31-21 at 3.18 PM.jpg

Image 8-31-21 at 3.17 PM.jpg

Now booster shots are being pushed every four months.

A quick Google search indicates two plus a booster....I didn't find trimester shots but......

Bring it!

If people agree to this they are fucking dumb as fuck.

I have little faith they will do anything but line up.

Last edited:
they need to be able to give you the antidote for the previous clotshots, if they can find one.

Now booster shots are being pushed every four months.

Please someone tell me this is a script for a new Twilight Zone movie.....

This shit that's unfolded whilst I was away the last few days really pisses me off. If in 2022 true conservatives cannot rise up and get enough support, that even with rigged machines against them, that the people vote the leftists/globalists off the island we are done. I say that the people at that time have got to realize the election was/is/will be stolen. If it wasn't obvious then, in 2022 it should be obvious to the army worms in the grass of my neighbor.

At the end of the day, we need a real administration who will try both sides of the party on corruption, fraud, laundering, selling secrets, etc. Try them in open court any classified info needs to be unclassified by POTUS, bring the charges, show the grand jury, and prosecute each and every one. Ask for the ultimate penalty for these people. Time to stop selling out The USA!!!!!!!!!

This shit that's unfolded whilst I was away the last few days really pisses me off. If in 2022 true conservatives cannot rise up and get enough support, that even with rigged machines against them, that the people vote the leftists/globalists off the island we are done. I say that the people at that time have got to realize the election was/is/will be stolen. If it wasn't obvious then, in 2022 it should be obvious to the army worms in the grass of my neighbor.

At the end of the day, we need a real administration who will try both sides of the party on corruption, fraud, laundering, selling secrets, etc. Try them in open court any classified info needs to be unclassified by POTUS, bring the charges, show the grand jury, and prosecute each and every one. Ask for the ultimate penalty for these people. Time to stop selling out The USA!!!!!!!!!

A democrat is like a skunk or a snake. Those animals are going to do what is natural for them. Except the democrats have an evil influence in them.

The people that should be blamed for ruining this country are the republicans who let the democrats get away with their evilness.

The republicans like, Pence, McConnell, Crenshaw, Haley, McCarthy, Boehner, McCain, Graham and the Bushes; just to name a few have let the skunks and snakes move inside to make the entire house uninhabitable.

They pitch a fit about what’s happening after they’ve opened the door to let the vermin inside. Then they expect us to vote for them when and if they are challenged by a real constitutionalist.

• Wow
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

This was confirmed by Glenn Beck 5 days ago when they tried to get people out and they were told the same...there were planes that had to be returned to Afghanistan because the state department told the countries of arrival thy could NOT accept the plans. Amazing how state can throw their weight around with foreign government but not with terrorists. Ken Copeland (yes the evangelist) actually offered his plane NO charge to get out Americans...

Something sinister is amiss...

Last edited: