• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1630637178204.png

You got a good point but when and if the Taliban feel they aren't getting paid enough from the CCP they may demand so much more that the Chinese aren't willing to pay.

That's when they have a lover's tiff.
Then when that happens, we can sit back in our recliners, let the 🍿flow and watch "Breaking News!" Mac

So? Thats a good thing! Fuck those evil greedy bastards. More big pharma should burn to the ground
See the "offensive content" banner? Click that one and see what the tweet shows.

I dont get a offensive banner to click.
Srry. np tho
Click a few of the "show replies" towards the bottom and you will see it "Show additional replies, including those that may contain offensive content". What they consider offensive is astounding.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
My blood would boil if I watched the video. Cliff notes please.
So far, first 6 minutes. Polio, or Acute Flaccid Myelitis is gonna be here again (has always been, but gonna be worse) in kids by the end of the year, CDC is predicting and pushing down to hospitals. They have a tin foil hat on about it, saying a lot of words with no information.

My reasoning is actually logical, unlike theirs:

I'm guessing because of all the wholesale importation of the 3rd World and all their diseases they bring which we have largely eradicated over the decades here through immunizations, etc.

Since we basically eradicated it, we have a generation of anti-vaxx folks (which is fine by me, your own choices and children) who don't have immunity...

3rd world disease importation in record numbers + people with no immunity = larger than normal outbreaks. This is how government knows increasing numbers are coming and are warning hospitals to be on lookout for certain symptoms, etc

Yes, government is to blame.

Gotta do work things. Will watch more and cliff notes back.

Don
they're coming for you if you are prepared for their bullshit.

Don't taze me bro...

If they are coming for me, can the get me when I don't have a hangover, please.

Side note...can they hurry, I'm getting a little rambunctious waiting. I'm a little too much now, now, now, me me me.
I'm the guy twirling a sign at the curb for the local Sammie shop

Reactions: MtnGhost
Don

Don't taze me bro...

If they are coming for me, can the get me when I don't have a hangover, please.

Side note...can they hurry, I'm getting a little rambunctious waiting. I'm a little too much now, now, now, me me me.
I'm the guy twirling a sign at the curb for the local Sammie shop
you have to get one of your neighbors to dox you.
try canning out in the driveway where they can see you.
periodically count all your ammo cans and post them on social media.

1 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Anthony Weiner Laptop, are very troubling.
2 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Russian Collusion HOAX, are very troubling.
3 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Hunter Biden Laptop, are very troubling.
4 - The actions of the FBI regarding the SECOND Hunter Biden Laptop, are very troubling.
5 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Entrapment and Prosecution of General Flynn, are very troubling.
6 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Entrapment of the gang of Michigan Governor Kidnap escapade, are very troubling.
7 - The actions of the FBI regarding the 1/6 massive investigation, are very troubling.
8 - The In-actions of the FBI regarding the BLM and ANTIFA riots of 2020, are very troubling.
9 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Mueller Investigation, are very troubling.
10 - The actions of the FBI regarding Trump after he left office, are very troubling.
11 - The actions of the FBI regarding the Durham Probe SO FAR are very troubling.
THE TROUBLE NEEDS TO END!

Is this the same FBI that participated in a coup of a sitting United States President? Asking for a friend.

"Rare heart condition", "Rare blood disorder", "Rare neurological issue", "Rare lymphatic problem", "Rare side effect".... Rare, rare, rare....
did the definition of rare get changed and I miss it?

I mean the definitions of vaccine, gender, and everything else is changing. Just want to make sure I order a steak right....

they're coming for you if you are prepared for their bullshit.

YQabTsyU.jpeg
Yep I posted that the other day. Friend of mine interested in canning got the "warning" sent me a pic. Crazy shit. Good thing I already know how to do that

you have to get one of your neighbors to dox you.
try canning out in the driveway where they can see you.
periodically count all your ammo cans and post them on social media.
IMG_20210814_144931.jpg
with this flag on the back of loader, and my overly big, opinionated mouth, I'm full steam ahead at drawing attention.

I think I'm going to have some carbine practice this afternoon in the pit

This stuff is still available, but can be hard to find. Get you some if you can.

Reactions: Hawkwood

Wow. With the mortality rate cut in half covid-19 looks alot like seasonal flu with the mortality rates adjusted for age.

I cannot believe this is not the headline of every news organization there is.

Wow. With the mortality rate cut in half covid-19 looks alot like seasonal flu with the mortality rates adjusted for age.

Its not because they control the News. The narrative has to fit their agenda or it does not get air time.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

except it doesn't kill kids the way seasonal flu does.

planned parenthood and other abortion mills aren't furious that they can't bill babies...they can still do that.
they are angry because they can't wait until their are baby parts to sell.

vmSwqfyJ.jpeg

This stuff is still available, but can be hard to find. Get you some if you can.
So far ebay still has it

Reactions: merica
Large group of skanks wants the SCOTUS to be expanded:

to be fair, 6 weeks isn't a lot of time to convince a dude to support their floppy cunts for life before they have to kill the baby and find another sucker.

I have a theory and I could be in the minority on this but bear with me - please.

When China moves into Taliban controlled Afghanistan, they will do what they usually like to do and that is take control of everything or simply set up their rules that the Taliban will follow or else.

As a backdrop to my theory keep in mind what the CCP is doing to the Muslim Uyhgurs. That probably won't set to will with the Taliban but they may not say anything about it cause all they think about is power for themselves.

I think that whatever honeymoon that China will have with the Taliban will be short-lived as the latter will not like taking orders from them.

They will be all smiles in front of the cameras for a while but watch for things to change as China gets a major stranglehold on the Taliban.

What does everyone else think about my theory. Is it too far-fetched?

I think your theory is the inevitable.

China is going to throw labor in their to build amazing looking infrastructure using cheap materials ensuring that everything falls apart well before it should.

The Taliban will be in debt for these improvements and they will than be paid for in natural resources.

The Afghan people are going to tire of the invasive Chinese presence.

There will be war.

China will throw blood for blood.

Last man standing wins.

Wild card will be if Chinese nouveaux middle class determines cost is too much and creates unrest at home.

So far, first 6 minutes. Polio, or Acute Flaccid Myelitis is gonna be here again (has always been, but gonna be worse) in kids by the end of the year, CDC is predicting and pushing down to hospitals. They have a tin foil hat on about it, saying a lot of words with no information.

My reasoning is actually logical, unlike theirs:

I'm guessing because of all the wholesale importation of the 3rd World and all their diseases they bring which we have largely eradicated over the decades here through immunizations, etc.

Since we basically eradicated it, we have a generation of anti-vaxx folks (which is fine by me, your own choices and children) who don't have immunity...

3rd world disease importation in record numbers + people with no immunity = larger than normal outbreaks. This is how government knows increasing numbers are coming and are warning hospitals to be on lookout for certain symptoms, etc

Yes, government is to blame.

Gotta do work things. Will watch more and cliff notes back.

Same thing happened during the Obama reign.......all the imported illegals brought in Entero Virus and kids were coming down with a polio like illness.

Everything is forgotten these days.

so we are trying to hire like mad. apparently hospital beds "shortage" is not beds but nurses and other staff that are refusing the clotshot.
icu nurses can only manage 2 or 3 patients, so every nurse that quits means 3 less "beds".

so we are trying to hire like mad. apparently hospital beds "shortage" is not beds but nurses and other staff that are refusing the clotshot.
icu nurses can only manage 2 or 3 patients, so every nurse that quits means 3 less "beds".

You wont hear that in the MSM. They want you to think people are stacked up head high dead from covid, not because people are refusing the jab.

A lot of nurses are moving to travel positions for way more pay. Usually double, and in some places triple the pay for the same work.

https://gab.com/Spacebunny/posts/106856303062408848

“There is literally nothing to be gained from pointing out the Left's hypocrisy on ANY subject. Anyone right of them already sees it and they Don't. Care. At all. Spend your energy elsewhere.”
I would say that this why this country is so fucked, ignoring the problem. Action must be taken, like...

This guy.

Or this girl

If you ignore it, like any other problem it will keep growing. Had these people been ignored...they would have multiplied the idiocy. And there are more of them out there. Many more that need to be addressed before they do and are motivated to destroy this country out of sheer ignorance.

Be the light, be the voice, not the ostrich

I would say that this why this country is so fucked, ignoring the problem. Action must be taken, like...

This guy.

Or this girl

If you ignore it, like any other problem it will keep growing. Had these people been ignored...they would have multiplied the idiocy. And there are more of them out there. Many more that need to be addressed before they do and are motivated to destroy this country out of sheer ignorance.

Be the light, be the voice, not the ostrich
i have a friend that should be angry, but like others prefers to ignore everything. all he cares about is being able to ride his dirtbikes and drink.
i had to break the news that "they" are closing public lands to dirtbikes, and now he is angry. :rolleyes: