• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

FWxlbNkp.png

Look for something to happen to his house, car or family. Sad...

Reactions: Bender
I can only imagine how much money was flushed literally down the toilet on stupid shit like this, no one in Afghanistan needed or wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
There is something else that the pro-death crowd is afraid of. That is the abortion survivor. I don't know how many are out there but one thing is certain. You'll never find an abortionist that will want to face his or her intended victim. That's one reason they hate any born-alive-protection laws. They want that baby dead. Fortunately for some, they survive but there are scars.

Planned Murderhood is all about making money. They aren't there for the health of the mother and they are just as much into murder today than when the racist Margaret Sanger started that evil organization.

I read this lady's book. She wrote that the doctor that tried to kill her would not agree to meet with her. He's a big man when he is killing babies but a coward when he has to face someone he failed to kill.

They would remove Downs people from the world and truth be told I think I like people better with extra C21.
They are more pure. Less contaminated with ego and agenda. More childlike in that sense yet functioning at a much higher level. They level me and keep my perspective more open.

They are more pure. Less contaminated with ego and agenda. More childlike in that sense yet functioning at a much higher level. They level me and keep my perspective more open.
I can concur. My older brother has trisomy 21. His greatest regret in life is that he couldn't be a soldier.

He would have been a pretty good one too. Insane strength, unbelievable pain tolerance, and just doesn't know how to quit. As long as he is given clear, concise instructions on a solo task he is as solid as they come. Give him multiple tasks at once and the wheels fall off. No different then some infantry boys I've worked with in the past.

They would remove Downs people from the world and truth be told I think I like people better with extra C21.
the baby killers are really pissed because most downs babies are aborted and it isn't detected before 6 weeks.

Reactions: Bender
Do you notice who the oppressed are always up against? The police protect the state. Serve and protect is propaganda. Wake up.
many of the police in france joined protesters. i hope more and more feel empowered to do the same.
i suspect this is one reason the government wants anyone with a weapon to get the clotshot. a token of loyalty to .gov.
this is the best way to get rid of the ones that won't turn against their own neighbors if .gov orders them to shoot us.

I think I can say with a high degree of certainty that Biden has lost the military. The only thing he holds is the life long politicians in military garb. He is a disgrace to the office of the POTUS.

I can concur. My older brother has trisomy 21. His greatest regret in life is that he couldn't be a soldier.

He would have been a pretty good one too. Insane strength, unbelievable pain tolerance, and just doesn't know how to quit. As long as he is given clear, concise instructions on a solo task he is as solid as they come. Give him multiple tasks at once and the wheels fall off. No different then some infantry boys I've worked with in the past.
God doesn't make mistakes.
The world is a better place because of your brother and people like him.

Their place in heaven is all ready reserved.
Absolutely. You will never meet a group more than them who see the good in everything. They are absolutely trusting in their fellow man. Many a time I have been jealous of my brothers ability to not see the evil in this world.

He is still going and closing on 47 which is much longer than the doctors predicted.

When we would go out to the fields I'd let him drive. Not much to hit out there in an old truck and man would that make him happy. Only time I saw him pissed when I came home on leave from basic training and that was because he couldn't go with me.

Trisomy 21 responsible for some of the best hugs I have ever had.
That includes my mom and my kid….

Hearts that make Jupiter look like a speck of sand.
Some of those hugs will damn near break your spine, but well worth it.

*Edit. Just realized this was porta John which has been an excellent resource for news and info so I apologize for my trip down memory lane and steering this away from the main topic. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

*Edit. Just realized this was porta John which has been an excellent resource for news and info so I apologize for my trip down memory lane and steering this away from the main topic. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.....
Please don't apologize!

Yep.

and Meh. We all drift around, its the Hide. Yours is very easy to see and understand.

i have a friend that should be angry, but like others prefers to ignore everything. all he cares about is being able to ride his dirtbikes and drink.
i had to break the news that "they" are closing public lands to dirtbikes, and now he is angry. :rolleyes:
That writing has been on the wall for years and years. Just like when the "bullet button" appeared... history always tells the future with these politicians.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
many of the police in france joined protesters. i hope more and more feel empowered to do the same.
i suspect this is one reason the government wants anyone with a weapon to get the clotshot. a token of loyalty to .gov.
this is the best way to get rid of the ones that won't turn against their own neighbors if .gov orders them to shoot us.
Not everyone who gets the clot-shot is obedient because muh-pension. Some are actively trying to be a monkey wrench in the gears and get info out to everyone. Without people on the inside, the outside has no window to look through.

I would say that this why this country is so fucked, ignoring the problem. Action must be taken, like...

This guy.

Or this girl

If you ignore it, like any other problem it will keep growing. Had these people been ignored...they would have multiplied the idiocy. And there are more of them out there. Many more that need to be addressed before they do and are motivated to destroy this country out of sheer ignorance.

Be the light, be the voice, not the ostrich

As a group, conservatives are tolerant. As a nation, we have become far too tolerant. Riots looting, 47 genders, trillion dollar deficits, corrupt politicians, ect, etc...pick you poison. We should not tolerate any of it. It leads to weakness.

As a group, conservatives are tolerant. As a nation, we have become far too tolerant. Riots looting, 47 genders, trillion dollar deficits, corrupt politicians, ect, etc...pick you poison. We should not tolerate any of it. It leads to weakness.

We are where we are because we "suffer fools kindly".

Our mistake was sitting quietly, minding our own business while waiting for a seat at the barber chair, and someone's spouted insane shit for all to hear.

Now we know the harm that has wrought.