• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Unknown.png

Climate Change... Please tell me more.

By now you have heard that Biden didn't really check his watch when a casket was being brought out but the truth:

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
Watch the Ken Burns documentary Early Irish in America. Lots of detail about the Irish slaves.
Good documentary about the Irish in America. Prior to the Great Famine many of the Irish came to America under indenture The large mass migration to America was a result of the Great Famine and most who arrived were illiterate and in poor health. They were considered sub human by most and portrayed as such in the media. They took jobs no one else would take in the most horrendous working conditions. Many others were handed a musket when they stepped off the boat and fought for the Union with Irish Regiments fighting with great distinction. Actually a song called "Paddy's Lamentation" speaks of it. Two excellent books are "The Great Hunger" by Cecil Woodham-Smith and "The Irish Brigade of the Civil War" by J Bilby. Primarily about the fighting 69th which was led by Wild Bill Donovan in WWI who later founded the OSS. Fathers family came during the Famine and mother emigrated in the 1920's.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliBloodshy

Anyone know if this is still on the books? I heard ‘flashbang’ extended this through 22’.

Last edited:
Who gained more by surrendering Kabul to the Tally Bons?

Biden-Got American troops out of there so he could say he did something on the Sept 11th speech he prerecorded OR The Tally Bon who raised their flag at the presidential palace in Kabul on September 11th.

Biden let them raise their flag on their new country ON SEPTEMBER 11th.

This pisses me off more than the way Biden surrendered the country.

Biden goes on a 12 min babble... Literally nonsensical babbling. Around 10:45 some one asks him about the Taliban raising the flag.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
PUBLIC SCHOOL --- revolting!

This needed to happen to change the system. We need the lulu lemon brigade to wake up and be angry about the marxist indoctrination of our kids using racism and pedophilia. Not only this but everything going on. The communist takeover of the government, bioweapon, death jabs, brownshirt armies burning cities, erasing our border, violence spikes, culture breakdown, destruction of economy and middle class...it all has to be brought down in order to wake people the fuck up and take down the corruption.

So get the mommies to takeover the school boards, it is happening and it's a great place to start. This is the way.

Good documentary about the Irish in America. Prior to the Great Famine many of the Irish came to America under indenture The large mass migration to America was a result of the Great Famine and most who arrived were illiterate and in poor health. They were considered sub human by most and portrayed as such in the media. They took jobs no one else would take in the most horrendous working conditions. Many others were handed a musket when they stepped off the boat and fought for the Union with Irish Regiments fighting with great distinction. Actually a song called "Paddy's Lamentation" speaks of it. Two excellent books are "The Great Hunger" by Cecil Woodham-Smith and "The Irish Brigade of the Civil War" by J Bilby. Primarily about the fighting 69th which was led by Wild Bill Donovan in WWI who later founded the OSS. Fathers family came during the Famine and mother emigrated in the 1920's.
I still consider them subhuman. There an infestation of them in St. Louis. Half my friends have potato eating peasant running in their veins.

do you know why they are so desperate to get everyone vaccinated?

they have to get rid of the control group, so they can blame something besides the clotshot when people get sick.
they are desperate because they have been pushing so hard since january and they will be blamed.

I want someone to tell me (rhetorically) why someone who has had Covid will be mandated to receive an inoculation of a vaccine to a virus that he already has REAL antibodies in his body.

WHY!!!
Well Fauci was recently asked that very same question to which he replied, "I dont really have a good answer for that"

I want someone to tell me (rhetorically) why someone who has had Covid will be mandated to receive an inoculation of a vaccine to a virus that he already has REAL antibodies in his body.

WHY!!!
thing is, they can't force you to get it, and i don't think "mandate" has legal standing. they are pulling cares act funding from anyone that doesn't follow their orders. again it is about getting some of the $2.2 Trillion dollars of our taxes.
of course, in the meantime people are losing jobs over it, but they are also getting the patriots and thinkers out of the military, and that will leave the only the kind of soldiers that will blindly follow commands, and those orders don't have to pass any standards of morals or ethics.

WHY!!!
I see at least two possible reasons:

1. The control group effect that was mentioned earlier - the unvaxxed infected is a third group that cannot be allowed to exist

2. Wuhan didn’t kill em so “they” hope the injection does

Reactions: deersniper