• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Find a friend who will help bury the body and knows how to keep their mouth shut.

On a more serious note, why would any gun loving American still be in that fucking cesspool at this point.

If the last 18 months hasnt opened your eyes, then nothing ever will.

Doc
Starting to see a ton of Oregon plates on my side now, unfortunately you can guarantee most will vote for the same crap.
Lefties have a habit of shitting in their own bed the going to shit in someone else’s afterwards.

Starting to see a ton of Oregon plates on my side now, unfortunately you can guarantee most will vote for the same crap.
Lefties have a habit of shitting in their own bed the going to shit in someone else’s afterwards.
Seen some here in the Southeast as well as a shit ton of Kali, New York, Virginia tags. Guarantee they'll be voting more of the same. Leftists have only one problem - they are missing that portion of the brain that controls rational thought/cause&effect.

And this is exactly what I was talking about. If this lady leaves without her termination letter, it appears she left voluntarily, and the hospital knows it. I smell a big fat lawsuit in this one.

Sorry, but they would have to fire me. It's much easier to justify a lawsuit if you were forced out instead of voluntarily leaving.

Reactions: supercorndogs
I literally just had this conversation with a friend....my analogy was this:

left voters are the only people I have ever met that will actively shit all over a room, get tired of it smelling that way and move into another room...once they make it into the new room they have the thought "well, if I shit in this one, the smell is bound to be different and I will be happy."

It....is.....insane.

But it still has barbed wire on it. That should work, right?
E_HPJwBVcAIBd_3

When this blows up it's going to be bigger than any scandal we've ever seen. I wonder if those of you right here on SH that have been pushing the clot shots are going to be ok with being on the very wrong and ugly side of history because make no mistake...your allegiance to this evil is not something you can just pretend never happened.

While I agree this person has a HUGE advantage on the other fighters I’m beginning to not care.

If the biological women keep accepting the fights and are agreeing to have their heads caved in that’s on them. If they don’t care about their safety or loosing from the moment they step in the ring it’s on them.

Go woke, go to sleep or get your brain broke.
Na, this is coercion. This is the same as fuck me or loose your job, or take this shot or loose your job. Their boss should not be putting them in the position they have to make that decision.

Stop thinking your vote gets counted. We are not voting our way out of this.
We cannot surrender the polling places to the minions of the Marxists (search for:"Stacy Abrams Happy Faces").

We need to get involved in the voting process. Plan your next vacation for voting day and help stop the shenanigans.

Last edited:
And this is exactly what I was talking about. If this lady leaves without her termination letter, it appears she left voluntarily, and the hospital knows it. I smell a big fat lawsuit in this one.
This is exactly what I have been telling people. They want you to comply or walk out. Things get legally very tricky if they fire you.

So my MIC acquaintance says show me the equipment used to do this and I'll believe the admin did this. So, my acquaintance who also defended milley for a while (by saying he really isn't in charge) must be in on the deal himself.

the Marxists are destroying our foreign policy as well...WEAK WEAK WEAK!!!!!!!!

Na, this is coercion. This is the same as fuck me or loose your job, or take this shot or loose your job. Their boss should not be putting them in the position they have to make that decision.
The boss also loses if you and everyone else says no, if you take a fight that’s on you. If they all say no then it’ll stop or the boss will have no fights to make money. If the CEO shuts the company down from firing everyone they’ll all go to another company.

You are responsible for yourself and your choices.

When I was in the National Guard, I was in charge of keeping watch over a dozen M-16s at a shooting range one weekend. Myself and a CPL could not let those weapons leave our sight unless they were signed out by another soldier.

We had to bring every weapon back to the armory in the same condition when it was signed over to us.

Now imagine what would have happened to me and the other soldier if we just left the M-16s at the range instead of bringing them back with us.

There were other times that I was issued a weapon and it never left my sight.

Nevertheless it's somehow okay for the generals and President potato head to leave an arsenal worth millions of dollars to a bunch of ragheaded goat fuckers that are now holding American citizens hostage.

What am I missing?

When I was in the National Guard, I was in charge of keeping watch over a dozen M-16s at a shooting range one weekend. Myself and a CPL could not let those weapons leave our sight unless they were signed out by another soldier.

We had to bring every weapon back to the armory in the same condition when it was signed over to us.

Now imagine what would have happened to me and the other soldier if we just left the M-16s at the range instead of bringing them back with us.

Nevertheless it's somehow okay for the generals and President potato head to leave an arsenal worth millions of dollars to a bunch of ragheaded goat fuckers that are now holding American citizens hostage.

What am I missing?
All animals are equal, some are more equal than others.

The one who gave the actual information to Assange that pissed off the US gov. , has been released from Prison. Assange didn't hack it, it was provided to him, it was just presented on his site.

Snowden didn't tell any one, any thing, someone with half a brain didn't already know. The Guberment spying on people should not be surprise. Any thing transmitted over an electric device is ripe for hacking. Looking back pre internet, Why do you think the mail service is a Federal entity... so they could ready your mail. Hacked phone lines brought down the Mob. Come on... The whole communications industry is controlled by a small group of people. Your phones(microphones and cameras), Emails, Internet activity are all easily monitored. Don't be that naive. Believe you ever had privacy is what is ridiculous. Completely unrealistic expectation.

What Snowden did do is run off with a bunch of intel on USA world wide security apparatus, he ran to Russia with this information. That network provides this country with information to keep us in the know as much as possible. In an attempt to keep this country ahead of the game.

What am I missing?

They face literally no negative consequences. At all. Ever .

Somehow they keep getting richer

Reactions: TACC and Bender
They face literally no negative consequences. At all. Ever .

Somehow they keep getting richer

It makes you wonder if Hunter Biden was paid by Goatfucker Inc. to influence someone to leave everything there along with a little extra money for the "Big Guy."

Does he really think that he frightens anyone when he says that he's lost patience with the "un-vaccinated," when he's given everything behind door #3 to the terrorists.

Reactions: TACC
When this blows up it's going to be bigger than any scandal we've ever seen. I wonder if those of you right here on SH that have been pushing the clot shots are going to be ok with being on the very wrong and ugly side of history because make no mistake...your allegiance to this evil is not something you can just pretend never happened.

Those folks are neutral. Didn't you know that?
They spout large about choice, then go home and beat off to footage of the authorities, stiff arming the populace.
Some are so bold even, to belittle those who are making a stand and pledging their very livelihood, to freedom.

Choose
Your
Side
One will be picked for you.
There is no fence to be happily sat upon and watch the show.

We cannot surrender the polling places to the minions of the Marxists (search for:"Stacy Abrams Happy Faces").

We need to get involved in the voting process. Plan your next vacation for voting day and help stop the shenanigans.

Yes. Because people simply haven't been doing that already.

HEY! Wake the fuck up!

When they lock the doors on this enmasse all over the country, then its over for this kind of shit.

No fucking wonder we are in the shit we are in.

Reactions: 10ring'r

What am I missing?

We are arming the "insurgents" fighting against the tyrannical CCP.

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
This act is unconscionable, but the response by the person behind the woman is worse:

1) didn't even attempt to break her fall
2) just casually rode up elevator, not even yelling for somebody to stop this scum.