Minuteman
Dec 7, 2020
USA
1631302151625.png

lariat

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
It’s still surrender. Losing with dignity before the fight is over is a bad plan.
I disagree. Surrender would be taking the vaccine to keep a little security. Standing one’s ground and deciding to accept the responsibility of one’s actions is far from surrender. It’s taking control of a disfunctional relationship and ending it before further abuse occurs. That’s not surrender, that’s refusing to be a victim.

Reactions: Bender

thestoicmarcusaurelius

Disagreement can’t be tolerated. Hail King Potato
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2020
Alabama Slammer
What's the difference on Social Media in these two scenarios:

(1) Rabid leftist accuses "anti-vaxxers" of murder because they are putting vaccinated people at risk by not taking the vaccine?

(2) People question whether the vaccine prevents infections or not.

Both are saying the same thing basically but from a different view point. One is celebrated. One is cause for removal from social media.

Kamerad

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2019
W Washington
I disagree. Surrender would be taking the vaccine to keep a little security. Standing one’s ground and deciding to accept the responsibility of one’s actions is far from surrender. It’s taking control of a disfunctional relationship and ending it before further abuse occurs. That’s not surrender, that’s refusing to be a victim.
I agree that taking control, taking responsibility for one’s actions and refusing to be a victim are all good. They aren’t principles, so much as they are processes. They are mechanisms we use to put principles into action. Principles such as honor, virtue, dignity, honesty and so forth. Now carry those principles across the goal line and win with them, have it both ways!

Refusing to lose is not the same as deciding to win. Rather than the false dichotomy of ‘quit with dignity or compromise principles’, choose to win with dignity and principles intact.

Perhaps we’re on the same page and just saying it differently.

atomic41

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Very interesting. Maybe that's what Bill Gates meant by population control through vaccines. This mess is creating a hell of a lot of anti-vaxxers that could cause big problems later.
    Whether it actually causes infertility or an excuse to kill off 80M. Anybody know the stats on % jabbed/nonjabbed in regards to left vs right?

Last edited:

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Whether it actually causes infertility or an excuse to kill off 80M. Anybody know the stats on % jabbed/nonjabbed in regards to left vs right?
    he also claimed that they could put something in vaccines that would decrease activity in the part of the brain associated with religion, and thus reduce religious fanaticism and associated terrorism, via chemical lobotomy.

• Wow
    Reactions: EliBloodshy

Austan

Absolved from obedience
    Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2007
    Spooner, Wisconsin
    Reactions: theLBC

GreenGO Juan

Meat Popsicle
    Minuteman
    May 27, 2021
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Biden deadlier than covid......

When the media originally mentioned the "airstrike" this is the photo that was circulating(below). Which in my opinion was a picture of a car used to launch rockets. Around the same time there was also a rocket attack at Kubal, If I remember it was 6 rockets, 5 intercepted by phalanx and one hit with no damage, 6. That car has 6 tubes in it.
    Image 8-30-21 at 12.47 PM.jpeg

There is a Picture of this vehicle from another angle in this article. And mentions the strike(claiming this car was damaged in the attack...).

This photo below looks a lot more like the vehicle hit in the airstrike.

47770647-9979199-Expert_analysis_of_photos_of_the_scene_show_no_evidence_of_a_sec-a-14_1631318...jpg

So I don't know if I believe the innocent people killed... I wouldn't put it past the Goat fuckers to lie, especially after an almost similar vehicle just launched an attack. Maybe they were setting this one up??

Last edited: