• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Mwalex and Xshot
obNBosJq.jpeg

Awesome! Segregation is born with a new name! Un Fucking believable.
I could be wrong, but don’t the ghettos already show what this does?

When will they start having separate water fountains?

Cyber Ninjas’ Doug Logan publicly presented his still incomplete report for the Maricopa County forensic audit to the Arizona State Senate on Sept. 24. One finding alone in his report shows 255,326 votes that have no corresponding record of having been received.

Logan’s Presentation Number One shows data indicating the Maricopa County election was anything but perfect. UncoverDC will write a series of stories, breaking down the entire audit report by presenter, starting with Mr. Logan’s Cyber Ninja team report and the overview of his team’s findings. The report is incomplete because the County has yet to turn over routers, Splunk logs, and other subpoenaed materials. A separate story on the ballot paper is also forthcoming.

My resident NBA expert says this young man made the news last year when against the tide of hate he actually stood for the anthem while everyone kneeled.

I remember hearing about it from the same resident NBA expert at the time.

Unfortunately he blew out his ACL in another game and people were happy about that because he stood for his country against them.

I think there is one reason and this man is the only reason to like the NBA.

What a fucking SHAM -- they stage their stupid theatrical bullshit seriously convinced that people actually believe that faggot pedo is actually getting the real Vax? Right.

They can't risk that filthy piece of shit going off the rails anymore than he already does.
i don't know why they are pretending to be someplace else, unless their first instinct is always to lie.

Reactions: Grease
Brand is Left wing, but uses some common sense on a lot of stuff. I think he’s a lot more middle than he realizes

Been watching his stuff periodically for a while, I was really surprised with a lot of stuff he says.
he might be liberal leaning, but he isn't stupid or insane (or both).

I think everyone is missing the part that says “list was unsealed” it isn’t new offenses it’s just a compiled and released list.

Gerry was a known problem.

Got caught banging Pages, ie interns.

Barney Frank was a contemporary I think he was caught with a boyfriend that was a pimp or something weird at about the same time.

Old news.

Not that that makes it insignificant.

Just pointing out the meme is not "Breaking".

"United Airlines has started terminating the contracts of almost 600 employees who chose not to get vaccinated

The company announced fewer than 3% of its 67,000 workers applied for a medical exemption."