• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1I0Gyb9B.jpeg

🤡
🌏

"“If you listen to the language of our public health officials, they talk about the vaccinated and the unvaccinated,” Makary tells The BMJ. “If we want to be scientific, we should talk about the immune and the non-immune.”

"Among 2000 people who completed an online survey after vaccination, those with a history of covid-19 were 56% more likely to experience a severe side effect that required hospital care."

The CIA’s fury at WikiLeaks led Pompeo to publicly describe the group in 2017 as a

“Non-state hostile intelligence service.” LOL. Because of TRUTH. Fucking TRUTH.

Funny how the Left / Deep State and the faggots at CIA-FBI-NSA all keep hitting "Confession Through Projection" -- with such perfection. Nothing is what is seems --almost everything the opposite. Fucking clown world and 1984 combined.

Long ago America government turned the corner.

Treasury Sec. Yellen says Congress has just under THREE WEEKS to raise the debt limit amid DEFAULT & RECESSION fears

“We now estimate that the Treasury is likely to exhaust its extraordinary measures if Congress has not acted to raise or suspend the debt limit by October 18,” she wrote to House Speaker Pelosi.

Yellen is testifying in front of the Senate Banking Committee on Tuesday. She warns "America would default for the first time in history” if the debt limit is not addressed promptly.

“The full faith and credit of the United States would be impaired, and our country would likely face a financial crisis and economic recession.”

economics 101.jpg

Golly I got one thing to say 20 times ---PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE

And I thought they were NUTS the first time I heard that conspiracy. What honorable leader would ever do that to a child?

God help us --because these were the only ones that were caught.

HUNT. THEM. DOWN.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Interesting comment from a lady on another website I thought I'd post here:

-------------------

I saw Breaking Points segment with Sagar that 59% of college students are women, and that men are basically jumping ship on the college front. And that is REALLY interesting.

It means:

1. The diversity initiatives pushing for females to go to college did exactly what they intended to do. It might also mean that men are more likely to do a rational cost/benefit analysis of college and make the reasonable decision that college is unnecessary. Could also mean they're seeking employment in fields that don't require a college degree. These all point to market correction of the fact that college is worthless and hyper inflated in pricetag.

2. This means that women will be saddled with astronomical levels of worthless debt disproportionately. A chick going to college goes to school for a career that will not enable them to pay back the debt. If you go to school for psych or business, chances are, you graduate making $50k/yr as an admin if some sort with like $50k of debt. The chick is never going to pay that back. So... Basically colleges are creating a situation that screws women over long term--and this is ignoring the whole deadline for reproductive activity thing.

3. It means that likely men will be involved outside of corporate power structures or will be more involved in cash economies. They'll be more independent and have more power in individual agency and will probably be happier with their lives. Because corporate America is set up to make people suffer, basically.

The way the work is constructed is guaranteed to make people miserable.

Overall it's a promising trend. It means less brainwashed dudes, less debt for guys, and it means some segment of the population is starting to recognize that college is not valuable anymore. Unfortunately, women are creating a power structure that will irreparably damage women long-term.

Interesting, isn't it?

Short answer - Becaause of Deep State Corruption and Fuckery

Why Has the US Election Process Been Ceded to the USPS Despite It Being Unionized and 92% of Its Donations Going to Democrats?​

Interesting comment from a lady on another website I thought I'd post here:

-------------------

I saw Breaking Points segment with Sagar that 59% of college students are women, and that men are basically jumping ship on the college front. And that is REALLY interesting.

It means:

1. The diversity initiatives pushing for females to go to college did exactly what they intended to do. It might also mean that men are more likely to do a rational cost/benefit analysis of college and make the reasonable decision that college is unnecessary. Could also mean they're seeking employment in fields that don't require a college degree. These all point to market correction of the fact that college is worthless and hyper inflated in pricetag.

2. This means that women will be saddled with astronomical levels of worthless debt disproportionately. A chick going to college goes to school for a career that will not enable them to pay back the debt. If you go to school for psych or business, chances are, you graduate making $50k/yr as an admin if some sort with like $50k of debt. The chick is never going to pay that back. So... Basically colleges are creating a situation that screws women over long term--and this is ignoring the whole deadline for reproductive activity thing.

3. It means that likely men will be involved outside of corporate power structures or will be more involved in cash economies. They'll be more independent and have more power in individual agency and will probably be happier with their lives. Because corporate America is set up to make people suffer, basically.

The way the work is constructed is guaranteed to make people miserable.

Overall it's a promising trend. It means less brainwashed dudes, less debt for guys, and it means some segment of the population is starting to recognize that college is not valuable anymore. Unfortunately, women are creating a power structure that will irreparably damage women long-term.

Interesting, isn't it?

Yes, it is interesting. All people, and that also means ALL women, can control the decisions that they make but cannot control the consequences.

They should be careful what they wish for.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
The CIA’s fury at WikiLeaks led Pompeo to publicly describe the group in 2017 as a

“Non-state hostile intelligence service.” LOL. Because of TRUTH. Fucking TRUTH.

Funny how the Left / Deep State and the faggots at CIA-FBI-NSA all keep hitting "Confession Through Projection" -- with such perfection. Nothing is what is seems --almost everything the opposite. Fucking clown world and 1984 combined.

Long ago America government turned the corner.

This revelation infuriates me. Absolute bullshit, and I think Trump and Pompeo know that this plan ran counter to their base and still planned it. Bad bad bad.

Such utter and absolute GLEE watching their whole fucking scam come unglued and fall apart...

They have no idea how badly they fucked up because the Plandemic coupled with EVERYTHING the Biden admin has done --has had the exact opposite effect and RED PILLED MILLIONS