• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What is your degree?

Ultimately, you want to be your own boss. However, there is value in working for a corporation and learning how business is done, how people are successfully managed or not, how the books are maintained, etc. Many successful businesses were spun off from larger entities. They adopted what the former employer did well and capitalized on the opportunities left unseized.

Another significant amount of new businesses emerge from side hustles of corporate employees. The regular paycheck is the R&D budget for their new ventures until they find a way to be profitable by themselves. You can work at the 70k level and learn the stuff you are interested in on the side. Most large companies will contribute to continuing education if it is somewhat related to their business.

The one thing you want to avoid is getting the 70k job and then spending all the money you earn plus money you don't have on toys. This will make you a permanent slave to the job and the bank.

The difference between the Kubota job and 70k is roughly 30k per year. That goes a long way if not blown on frills. Just looking at the financial side, I would take the 70k job, learn as much as I can there, max out my 401k contribution, live a frugal life, and save the excess funds for future business ideas or other investments.
There is a happy medium in there. You have to live life, or whats the point.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
tSEXvDi6.jpeg

Nope.

Hearing rumors in one state employees under mandate were granted exemptions.

Coordinator that granted them was fired.

Previously exempt were told "Not any more".

Other employees were told dont expect any time off.

National Guard is getting readied to replace anyone that doesnt want to work.

What the fuck is it about this vacccine that everyone MUST take it?

Can you call Guardsmen scabs?

Stupid thing is they have no clue the Guardsmen probably already work in all the careers they are going to use them to replace, be it nurses, police, prison guards, or otherwise in a mandated position.

This shit is getting very bad.
I wonder why no one is looking at this as a way for hospital corporations to receive taxpayer funded free labor with no liability and no benefits cost? Seems like a pretty good scam to me.

I think the narrative has been breaking down. I know it didn’t go as planned. Never give up.
As I've said before, It ain't going to be the "reset" they think it's going to be. We The People, will oust the Gates, Soros, Fauci's of the World, and the game will be over. They will have to fade back into the bowls of the Earth, or, better yet, Nuremburg 2.0 will take place, and they will suffer the consequences of being charged with "Crimes against Humanity". People around the world, are F'n fed up and pissed. Mac
ETA: Piglosi was already caught trying to s@#k the pope's d%$k, looking for a place to hide.

Last edited:
I have been taking one aspirin a day for quite some time. It really helps with my sciatic nerve pain. I haven’t had a cold in two or three years now? Maybe they are onto something LOL
I had sciatica for 7 years, it was a bitch. Later I broke my L1 vertebra in a mtn. bike accident, into 53 pieces. The sciatica was worse, overall.

I had sciatica for 7 years, it was a bitch. Later I broke my L1 vertebra in a mtn. bike accident, into 53 pieces. The sciatica was worse, overall.
It got real bad about a month ago, it slipped out of adjustment to the point of I was almost ready to have surgery again. My chiropractor swore he could fix it, for the first week I was calling him a liar. It hurts so bad I would lay on my living room floor in the fetal position just for a small amount of relief. After six weeks of adjustment, I’m about 98% back to normal. If I take an aspirin or Advil late at night or early in the morning I can make it a full 24 hours with zero pain. If I forget, I will have just a reminder of the pain. Time to get back to lifting weights and working on core strength LOL.

I just minutes ago watched NBC cover the delayed flights. They said that the pilot’s union claims that pilots are absolutely not calling in sick to protest vaccine requirements. Can’t let the pleebs see any resistance and start thinking for themselves.
Rumor has it, the pilots were allowed to have two days off, so their bodies could recover from the clot shot. Altitude and clots don't fair too well at altitude. Mac

Rumor has it, the pilots were allowed to have two days off, so their bodies could recover from the clot shot. Altitude and clots don't fair too well at altitude. Mac

This is most likely to be true, but then my skeptical head says:

1.) WHy wouldn't they just admit that?
2.) Would a huge corp like SWA really allow THAT much overlap in vaccine deployment and not anticipate this type of disruption?

No. Everything you see happening is by design. The free world has to be brought down to "Build Back Better". If you look at current events as failure, you are in for a very rude awakening. It's gonna get real bad real soon, and it's all working exactly the way they want it to.
If it was happening exactly how they want it to, everyone would be lined up getting the vaccine. There's more than a few states left, that are very self sufficient and quite honestly aren't putting up with the bullshit.

This is most likely to be true, but then my skeptical head says:

1.) WHy wouldn't they just admit that?
2.) Would a huge corp like SWA really allow THAT much overlap in vaccine deployment and not anticipate this type of disruption?
F'n hard to tell anymore. I would like to think/hope the pilots walked-out in solidarity, but.... . Seems like all we can do, is piece together sh%t, and try to make sense out of it.
Hard to get the truth about anything, anymore. Mac:unsure:

Reactions: vh20