• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1633968347825.png

This shit is getting really really BAD.

The CDC is aware this is not an anomaly. Back in July, they investigated the death of a 13-year-old Michigan teenager who died two days after receiving his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine. As early as June 2021, reports out of Israel saw a link between the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine and complications, particularly in young men under 30.

This shit is getting really really BAD.

The CDC is aware this is not an anomaly. Back in July, they investigated the death of a 13-year-old Michigan teenager who died two days after receiving his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine. As early as June 2021, reports out of Israel saw a link between the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine and complications, particularly in young men under 30.
CDC should change its name to CPC - Center for Population Control. That kids parents should be arrested for negligent homicide.

The most important lesson from the Holocaust is: "Wehret den Anfängen" - "Resits the beginnings".

You cannot make excuses or look the other way for totalitarian thinking or actions at even the lowest level. Not even if you do not like the people who are at that point affected by it. Once a society gets on that slippery slope, it will not end well for everyone.

Youtube burying Project Veritas videos.
I could not find the Pfizer undercover video from just a week ago, no matter what search criteria I used on youtube. I also noticed that almost all the Veritas videos that did pop up are several years old. Looks like Youtube is in cahoots with the Dem agenda, as we all knew.

I did send the link to someone, and found it in my sent emails. 1.5 million views in a week, and it cannot be found using a search.

Youtube burying Project Veritas videos.
I could not find the Pfizer undercover video from just a week ago, no matter what search criteria I used on youtube. I also noticed that almost all the Veritas videos that did pop up are several years old. Looks like Youtube is in cahoots with the Dem agenda, as we all knew.

I did send the link to someone, and found it in my sent emails. 1.5 million views in a week, and it cannot be found using a search.

Easy to find for me. Search project Veritas. Go to page. Click on Videos. Scroll down to video.