PortaJohn

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    So...what I'm getting out of this...is pharma/gates/.gov... IS trying to kill us?? Mac🤔
    More than likely Trying to slim down the world's population for a generation because we are overpopulated. Just ask any true believer of the climate change thing and their true, ultimate (final?) solution is that at least 1/3 of the world's population should go away.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    fsRoKKry.jpeg

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

MARK MALLET: "FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE INTO THE GRAVE?" DOCUMENTARY​

Check this out, it's an hour, but the jab portion at 30 / 31 minutes to the end is quite alarming

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

Has Psaki EVER read the 10th Amendment and considered its meaning?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    From WOKE to VAX --Watching their epic fuckery backfire and come back to bite them in the ass is is the best gift EVER.

Surprised anyone thinks voting still matters.

My gov is a Republican. He sounds just like a certain red headed press secretary.

Reactions: gayguns

7.62willdo

Private
    Minuteman

• Yes but state law overrides federal “mandates”……. One is an actual law the other is a wish…….

Reactions: EliBloodshy

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

Human rights implications of mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations in Victoria​

1634154526158.png

thestoicmarcusaurelius

Disagreement can’t be tolerated. Hail King Potato
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    • Haha
    Reactions: gayguns

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018

Hmm, seems like when DRUGS were illegal on the Federal level, Colorado (in the midst of going from Purple to dark blue) the Osama/Xiden admin overlooked all that. So what is it Jen PISSaski?

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    I don't understand how it's a politically viable option for the fed .gov to create an aspirin "task force" with tax payer money

how is there no voter accountability for this?

who thinks an aspirin "task force" is a priority with everything else going on in this country
    just a mechanism to grow the government and add more evil minions to the payroll.

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    1. Wokeness corrupts. School hid assaults because it exposed a danger of their transgender bathroom policies. Remember when the media said that risk was a myth?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...w-nsba-wants-to-make-him-a-domestic-terrorist

2. Cancel culture comes for the NFL: Coach Chucky Fired.

https://spectatorworld.com/life/jon-gruden-nfl-raiders-roger-goodell/

3. How Zuck Zucked the election.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/1...asnt-stolen-it-was-bought-by-mark-zuckerberg/

4. Starting to admit inflation is a continuing problem, not a transitory phenom.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...ng-to-last-awhile-fed-bostic-says-11634060894

5. Another defendant capitulates, and grants religious accommodation rather than face ongoing suit.

https://bethesdamagazine.com/bethes...uit-challenging-covid-19-vaccination-mandate/

alpine44

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 23, 2010
    North Carolina
    I was wondering whether the Turtle was outmaneuvering the Hare when he "surrendered".

Again, I am not saying that the Republicans are our salvation. There are a lot of RINOs and crooks that need to go. But right now, they, Sinema, and Manchin stand between today's clown show and the total destruction (HB1, trizillions of spending, SC packing, etc.) of this Republic.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hawkwood

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Meh, Fuck him.

Now he decides to defend his religious foundation..........where have you been when you destroyed yourself from within and allied with the people that want to destroy you.

Bet this guy voted for Pope Che Guevara.
    he doesn't like the pope and says the pope is "in on it".

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Shoes now have race......good job Minnetonka just shut your doors and go broke........last step dancing thing I went to featured people of many races but I didnt pay attention to that, just the dancing.......I wish I saw color the way these non racists do.......no I dont.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Shoes now have race......good job Minnetonka just shut your doors and go broke........last step dancing thing I went to featured people of many races but I didnt pay attention to that, just the dancing.......I wish I saw color the way these non racists do.......no I dont.

but agkistrodon piscivorus is so hard to say!

alpine44

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 23, 2010
    North Carolina
    I am convinced that even the majority of BIPOCs cringe over these white cucks and their obsessive pandering to wokeness. If you hate yourself and your culture so much, then just jump off the next fucking bridge and save everyone the virtuous squealing.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r

chrome

Private
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    GOP must be scared that one of the liberal justices is going to resign, and they want to go hard in the paint while they can:

Reactions: Steel head

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011

Those effin Indian givers!!

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    More than likely Trying to slim down the world's population for a generation because we are overpopulated. Just ask any true believer of the climate change thing and their true, ultimate (final?) solution is that at least 1/3 of the world's population should go away.
    I REALLY do hope there is a God, and I REALLY do hope he has a very special place for them evil co#ksu%kers!!
    Mac:mad::mad:

atomic41

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013

If there were any real reporters in the room: "hey Jen, yeah that's cool I totally dig. Can you then explain sanctuary cities, not charging black people with federal crimes, and states that ignore federal drug laws? K, thanks".

Last edited:

atomic41

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013

Yeah and sometime in the very near future...Everyone is pissed off because there are no indian named sports teams, butter, shoes, attack helicopters or anything and no black people on syrup, rice, clothing, or anything. In fact suddenly there are no people of color on any advertising because everything's racist! We must add people of color to advertising!

Think I'm kidding? Hang on cause it's coming just as soon as all people of color are erased from everything.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head

NoDopes

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2020
    North Texas
    Yeah and sometime in the very near future...Everyone is pissed off because there are no indian named sports teams, butter, shoes, attack helicopters or anything and no black people on syrup, rice, clothing, or anything. In fact suddenly there are no people of color on any advertising because everything's racist! We must add people of color to advertising!

Think I'm kidding? Hang on cause it's coming just as soon as all people of color are erased from everything.
    What are you talking about? They just built a George Floyd statue.

GreenGO Juan

Meat Popsicle
    Minuteman
    May 27, 2021
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Some states allow you to shoot to protect your personal property. There does not need to be an immediate threat to your personal safety.
    Alabama is not one of them. A friend had a recent event on her street. home owner caught a thief and chased him down the street wildly shooting, killed him and is facing charges. When I say wildly, one of the rounds went through a house across the streets kids bedroom and lodged in a dresser.
    660149A7-5BBA-4273-809B-2D8804B9D918.jpeg
    0B9EA64F-A76D-4C1E-A9BB-F04C43A70FB4.jpeg

Kid might be facing something?