PortaJohn

Lawless

wellwatdayano
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    If after watching these videos people do not get Amendment 2 to The Constitution of the United States of America, they never will get it. EVER. THIS is pure tyranny based on what I am seeing in this video.
    Careful, me and darnedyankee got asked if we wanted a ban and told not say anything about people doing anything unkind to Australian popo. When it comes here, I wonder if the blue worship will stay strong. At some point, everyone has to decide when civil authority ends.

To clarify, I didn’t threaten any Australians or have any plans to go but I support Aussies cowboying up.

The D

Resident capitalist/agorist/voluntaryist
    Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    Careful, me and darnedyankee got asked if we wanted a ban and told not say anything about people doing anything unkind to Australian popo. When it comes here, I wonder if the blue worship will stay strong.
    Hopefully not. This is sort of why I post the “They’re just a couple of bad apples” comment in any thread I see about the cops protecting and serving the shit out of someone

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

chrome

Private
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    If you know, you know. SAVAGE.

FB_IMG_1634177096121.jpg

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018

Beyond sickening... they're delivering babies live then killing them by harvesting organs. I can not write what needs to happen b/c I'll be banned. This right here... Satan's league.

The federal statute against partial-birth abortion applies to “delivering the baby alive with the purpose of killing the baby after delivery through organ harvesting or through other means,” Daleiden said. “If they’re maintaining blood flow to the kidneys … extracting the baby up to the level of the kidneys and then kill the baby … it’s a clear pattern for criminal violation.”

Last edited:

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    Great thread on the Port of Los Angeles and the delays!!!!!

My initial take-away? Almost all senior officials have some connection to China or the WHO. Still think it's just a fringe conspiracy?

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

Beyond sickening... they're delivering babies live then killing them by harvesting organs. I can not write what needs to happen b/c I'll be banned. This right here... Satan's league.

The federal statute against partial-birth abortion applies to “delivering the baby alive with the purpose of killing the baby after delivery through organ harvesting or through other means,” Daleiden said. “If they’re maintaining blood flow to the kidneys … extracting the baby up to the level of the kidneys and then kill the baby … it’s a clear pattern for criminal violation.”

The ancient Israelites sacrificed their children to the Canaanite god, Molech, along with everything else that they did. God didn't put up with that for very long.

I'm not God but I would have lost my patience from day 1. He's God and knows what's best. I'm not God but I will say this.

We're not any better than God's chosen people. I would not want to be in the baby killers' shoes when the Lord finally says, "enough."

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    Go back over the past ten or twenty years and look at these "mass" incidents, regardless of where they occurred, and notice that MANY of them had one thing in common. Some agency, local or federal, had concerns about the individual(s) involved and did NOTHING but clean up the mess they left. We can all draw our own conclusions about the role the government(s) play in this process.

Steel head

Feral kitten
    Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington
    Go back over the past ten or twenty years and look at these "mass" incidents, regardless of where they occurred, and notice that MANY of them had one thing in common. Some agency, local or federal, had concerns about the individual(s) involved and did NOTHING but clean up the mess they left. We can all draw our own conclusions about the role the government(s) play in this process.
    I wonder if the federal bureau of instigations had anything to do with it?

Reactions: mtrmn and Mwalex

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

EliBloodshy

41020-1-2020
    Minuteman
    Dec 10, 2020
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Alabama is not one of them. A friend had a recent event on her street. home owner caught a thief and chased him down the street wildly shooting, killed him and is facing charges. When I say wildly, one of the rounds went through a house across the streets kids bedroom and lodged in a dresser. View attachment 7720642View attachment 7720643

Kid might be facing something?
    I used to live in Dothan. That’s ‘Good Ole Boys’ country up there!

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    The ancient Israelites sacrificed their children to the Canaanite god, Molech, along with everything else that they did. God didn't put up with that for very long.

I'm not God but I would have lost my patience from day 1. He's God and knows what's best. I'm not God but I will say this.

We're not any better than God's chosen people. I would not want to be in the baby killers' shoes when the Lord finally says, "enough."

A lot of things human's do are pretty horrific --I thought pedophilia was top of the list, but this... ? There is no more heinous or barbaric act a people to could do. This goes well beyond evil. There aren't even words to describe it.

Far be from me to tell God what to do --but he seems to be slacking. I mean I get 'free will' and all.
    But WHAT THE FUCK. C'mon.

Reactions: TACC and Bender

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    A lot of things human's do are pretty horrific --I thought pedophilia was top of the list, but this... ? There is no more heinous or barbaric act a people to could do. This goes well beyond evil. There aren't even words to describe it.

Far be from me to tell God what to do --but he seems to be slacking. I mean I get 'free will' and all.
    But WHAT THE FUCK. C'mon.
    Humans have always abused those that are perceived not to have a voice, like children, fetuses and the poor. Those with a voice do not always help those that do not. It is very concerning that things like pedophilia and fetal organ harvesting are becoming "mainstream".