• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Thing is, if we keep adding to our boycott list our starvation will be self inflicted and the evil cabal won't have to lift a finger to eliminate us.
agreed, particularly since the giant has killed off all the competition in smaller rural markets.

05AH47Yb.jpeg

agreed, particularly since the giant has killed off all the competition in smaller rural markets.
If you can't already y'all really need to learn to feed yourselves without a store.
I mean no insult with that statement but reliance on the convenience of stores has put more people into the danger of starvation then most other factors. I'm no different I like my burgers and fries but me and mine will live well with or without that convenience.

Not sure if this had been posted yet.

Yes but seeing that fat ass run a second or third time is good entertainment.

I never get tired of watching it. She could probably be entered in the rodeo. Can you imagine someone trying to rope that fat cow?

On the other hand, maybe she could be used in the greased pig contest.

But on second thought, nobody would want to touch her in the greased pig contest. A real pig is cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Then you are either really bad at math or have not looked at data released over the past month.
Well, I have an advanced degree in a math heavy specialty, so I am guessing I am pretty OK at math. The pertinent data all shows that unvaccinated infections are about 11x more likely to progress to serious illness than vaccinated. I am not sure what you call that other than an overwhelmingly successful vaccine.

I don't feel the need to relitigate this. I think everybody should be allowed to do exactly what they like as far as vaccination. I don't think you should be compelled in any way. The only people I would ever bother trying to convince to be vaccinated are those I care about, because I would prefer for their covid to be less severe than otherwise. But if you decide not to, it isn't my business. I won't cheer your death.

If you can't already y'all really need to learn to feed yourselves without a store.
I mean no insult with that statement but reliance on the convenience of stores has put more people into the danger of starvation then most other factors. I'm no different I like my burgers and fries but me and mine will live well with or without that convenience.
About 30 years ago my grandpa told me that there would come a day that the only people that will survive will be those that can grow their own food. At the time I can remember thinking he was nuts but now I sure am glad he schooled me in the art of gardening.

Well, I have an advanced degree in a math heavy specialty, so I am guessing I am pretty OK at math. The pertinent data all shows that unvaccinated infections are about 11x more likely to progress to serious illness than vaccinated. I am not sure what you call that other than an overwhelmingly successful vaccine.

I don't feel the need to relitigate this. I think everybody should be allowed to do exactly what they like as far as vaccination. I don't think you should be compelled in any way. The only people I would ever bother trying to convince to be vaccinated are those I care about, because I would prefer for their covid to be less severe than otherwise. But if you decide not to, it isn't my business. I won't cheer your death.
I would like to first say that your opposition to any mandate is acknowledged and appreciated, as too many people who believe as you do have fully drank the Kool-Aid. The problem isn't the math, it's the numbers themselves. We know for a fact that the feds incentivized reporting COVID on hospitalization reports and death certificates. We also know, for a fact, that reports of vaccine injury and breakthrough are disincentivized. The CDC and federal apparatus as a whole has lost credibility with a very large segment of the population (it's been slowly happening for a long time, but the overt politicization of this disease and the response to it has accelerated the loss of trust). Reported numbers have been massaged, therapeutics maligned, vaccines held up as the only solution. The Fauci way. Scandinavian countries are now de-liscensing the Moderna shot over the long term effects. Israel and Singapore are spiking with near 90% of the pop with the shot, leading many to question whether the science behind the mRNA is sound,..to include Dr Robert Malone, the father of mRNA. I'm not trying to necessarily change your mind. But asking you to dig a bit deeper before touting the effectiveness of the shots.

Reactions: LeftyJason
I would like to first say that your opposition to any mandate is acknowledged and appreciated, as too many people who believe as you do have fully drank the Kool-Aid. The problem isn't the math, it's the numbers themselves. We know for a fact that the feds incentivized reporting COVID on hospitalization reports and death certificates. We also know, for a fact, that reports of vaccine injury and breakthrough are disincentivized. The CDC and federal apparatus as a whole has lost credibility with a very large segment of the population (it's been slowly happening for a long time, but the overt politicization of this disease and the response to it has accelerated the loss of trust). Reported numbers have been massaged, therapeutics maligned, vaccines held up as the only solution. The Fauci way. Scandinavian countries are now de-liscensing the Moderna shot over the long term effects. Israel and Singapore are spiking with near 90% of the pop with the shot, leading many to question whether the science behind the mRNA is sound,..to include Dr Robert Malone, the father of mRNA. I'm not trying to necessarily change your mind. But asking you to dig a bit deeper before touting the effectiveness of the shots.
Your acknowledgement is noted and appreciated. I generally don't think people should be forced into any behaviors they don't want, and I don't see why this would be different.

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that the strongest form of your theory is true, and that there are nothing but perverse incentives for misreporting. That still doesn't give us 1) any new metric to compare and 2) explain the disproportionate number of excess deaths in highly unvaccinated counties. To overcome the latter, you would have to assume that the strongly correlated death (and hospital) to vaccination rates come from some other reason, and that this reason doesn't exist in more highly vaccinated areas. I am totally open to looking at a new explanation for these numbers, I just don't see one. And remember, I am not talking about reported covid hospitalizations or deaths, but simply excess deaths and hospitalization, which are not numbers that are easy to fudge.

As far as what governments are doing, I don't put a ton of trust in government actions on either side of the coin. And Malone does have a point of view, while other early scientists dealing with mRNA and before that Liposome delivery systems come down on the other side of the debate. I don't think there is a reason to count one and discount the other, in either direction. A guy like Fauci I am more than willing to discount, but I don't apply that skepticism to everybody who might happen to come down on the same side as him in a debate.

To me the calculus comes down to, all else being equal, what does it look like when an unvaccinated person is presented with the virus. On the one had, nobody is going to argue that we all hoped for the initial protection to infection to be better than it is. It is a mistake to misunderstand vaccines as protection before entry into the body. The antibodies exist only in the body, but we certainly hoped for there to be fewer symptomatic infections in the vaccinated. But, as I outline above, the results of the vaccinated cohort when looking at severity of infection is significantly different. However, if, as you propose, it is all a lie, and those results mean nothing, then we really know nothing at all, but ancillary info doesn't point in that direction.

There are two, I believe, dishonest strands of argument going on about the vaccines right now. One on each side of the debate. On one side you have pro vax people saying that infection rates don't matter. I think this is horseshit. Of course they matter, and everybody would be better off if the vaccines were fully (or even more) protective against infection. It would benefit the vaccinated and unvaccinated. On the other hand, looking at the percentage of infections among the vaccinated in highly vaccinated cohorts is equally disingenuous. Of course in a highly vaccinated group, a high percentage of infections will be in the vaccinated. In a 100% vaccinated group, 100% of all infections will be vaccinated people. So it is kind of a red herring, and again, the serious outcomes seem to be vary immensely between the two groups, which is, I believe, proof of high efficacy.

Reactions: SWgeezer

I could easily refute your statements with recent data but what would be the use? You have proven you are a vaxxer regardless of the data.

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer
I don't relish in the deaths so much as I enjoy planting seeds. Can you imagine laying there on a stretcher in the hallway (because the ICU is full) gasping for your last breath as your lungs fail and thinking about all the hatred and mistrust you'd spread on social media and these forums thinking you were soooo smart not getting the "unproven" killer #clotshot vaccine and...

woa.

Had to stop there for a second. I was getting a stiffy. Mighta shot a load if I kept going.
Can you imagine laying there on a stretcher as your chest tightens and you die of a heart attack, when you just recieved your jab 2 days prior. All that vaccine propaganda you posted on social media, you proudly got your 3rd shot as a good little sheep for a virus you have a .05% chance dog dying from, even less if you take your vitamins and cow meds from the tractor supply.

Victimhood is the defacto position around here. Whaaa, I have to get a shawt, it huwrts, whaaaa. I'm a big fuggin' baby, whaaaa. I won't go to work. I won't get a shot. They can't make me. Hrumph.
Whats taller, the level of corruption and lies surrounding the Corona and vaccine, or the distance between your ego and your IQ?

Hmmmm....Haven't we known this for a while...ASGH.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
I've made it no secret... just made it easier for you guys to call me a faggot Fed. Call it the soft bigotry of low expectations.
You created a new account just to get around so many people banning you? Why are you here dude?

If I, having some shred of self confidence, found myself surrounded by people who thought all my ideas were total crap, I’d leave. I wouldn’t try to nag them into agreeing with me. It’s pathetic.

You don’t post these figures out of compassion for the unvaxxed. You literally just described some masturbatory fantasy where your “seeds” grew into a dying man’s last regrets. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Anybody who wants the protection provided by the vaccine can get it. The unvaxxed endanger only themselves. You’ve no such outrage for the drug addict, the uncontrolled diabetic, the alcoholic, any of which have caused orders of magnitude more morbidity, mortality, and collateral damage over time than Covid.

You’re programmed. Are you bright enough to see it and man enough to admit it?

About 30 years ago my grandpa told me that there would come a day that the only people that will survive will be those that can grow their own food. At the time I can remember thinking he was nuts but now I sure am glad he schooled me in the art of gardening.
💯👍same here. I used to curse my father for his heavy handed restrictive manner when it came to TV. We were damn lucky (RARE) to even get an hour of cartoons on Sat. morning... usually it was get outside help with the farm ranch. Planting weeding, cleaning, shoveling, bailing, harvesting, corn shucking...

His mindset was if you're bored.. you're a boring person. Learn how to entertain oneself instead of passively being entertained by another.

Hated it then... but now I know its one of the TOP best things he could have done for me.

Nurses in Maine had their case tossed out in Federal court today.

This reliance of precedence on a 1905 case and Amy Coney Barrets treason sucks.

The punitive damages in the 1905 case should apply today if precedence matters.

Pay your $200 fine and live in peace.

Nurses in Maine had their case tossed out in Federal court today.

This reliance of precedence on a 1905 case and Amy Coney Barrets treason sucks.

The punitive damages in the 1905 case should apply today if precedence matters.

Pay your $200 fine and live in peace.

1 fucking million percent.

Especially given that precedent was trying to address a disease with an IFR cosmically higher than the COOF.