• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

OfrDMmeM.jpeg

The thing is he lumps J&J into the mRNA vaccine, which it is not. Not defending J&J, but this type of incorrect (I won't call it "dis") information actually hurts the argument. No doubt though, the vaccine most likely corrupted his system.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
The thing is he lumps J&J into the mRNA vaccine, which it is not. Not defending J&J, but this type of incorrect (I won't call it "dis") information actually hurts the argument. No doubt though, the vaccine most likely corrupted his system.

Who will care soon as they have authorized taking whatever is available.......untangle that liability web when you have all three coursing through your veins.

Is it really a back-down or is it postponement until after the Christmas Holidays. This is a GOLDEN opportunity for the transportation segment to really make a point on these vaccines. Airlines, railroads, truckers, delivery should all just stop...on say Dec 20.

Help us make record profit to recover what we lost last year under Fauci lockdowns and than we won't poison you until January.

Dumb. When a publication writes something this stupid it is probably worth disregarding everything they write. And maybe those who buy it.

Do you have a widely accredited source that I approve of to verify this claim? How qualified are you to make such a statement? Are you an expert in internet article evaluation? Who has verified your expertise in this field of work?

Do you have a widely accredited source that I approve of to verify this claim? How qualified are you to make such a statement? Are you an expert in internet article evaluation? Who has verified your expertise in this field of work?
I ran a hedge fund for twenty years, so yeah, I think I am somewhat of an expert here. The vast majority of the holdings they are talking about being "controlled" by Vanguard and Blackrock are held in index and sector funds, simply custodied at Blackrock but the ownership being their millions of clients. They are the biggest funds in the world, and "own," similar amounts of every stock in every index. If you own index funds in your retirement account, odds are they are counting those too.

Any other questions, dipshit?

Reactions: The38Super
I ran a hedge fund for twenty years, so yeah, I think I am somewhat of an expert here. The vast majority of the holdings they are talking about being "controlled" by Vanguard and Blackrock are held in index and sector funds, simply custodied at Blackrock but the ownership being their millions of clients. They are the biggest funds in the world, and "own," similar amounts of every stock in every index. If you own index funds in your retirement account, odds are they are counting those too.

Any other questions, dipshit?

That's anecdotal. Where is the larger peer reviewed research on this matter from sources I approve?

For fucks sake.....If you only have two balls stand by one is going to get hit twice in this threefer.....

For fucks sake.....If you only have two balls stand by one is going to get hit twice in this threefer.....

Smallpox huh?
Now you're getting serious about killing folks.

I'm vaccinated.

Unfortunately for all of us, it is absolutely true that blackrock and vanguard own controlling shares in almost ALL big global corporations. You can call it dumb, but truth isn't dumb or smart, it's true or false.
They do not own controlling shares in these companies, so the truth is true, but what you say is false. Control is 50%+1. They own the biggest single chunks, but nowhere near controlling interest. Got it?

ETA: nobody wants to own more than 10% of anything because it is a fucking pain in the ass regs wise, so controlling interests are very rare in mature companies.

Last edited:
That's anecdotal. Where is the larger peer reviewed research on this matter from sources I approve?
I don't feel the need to do your homework, but the financial docs say that Vanguard, for example, "owns" about 7% of PFE. About 5% of that is held in two separate index funds. Another 1.25% or so is held in a healthcare sector fun. The rest is in other funds. That is all client money. There is no grand conspiracy.

I don't feel the need to do your homework, but the financial docs say that Vanguard, for example, "owns" about 7% of PFE. About 5% of that is held in two separate index funds. Another 1.25% or so is held in a healthcare sector fun. The rest is in other funds. That is all client money. There is no grand conspiracy.
so you are saying nobody ever did anything bad with other people's money?
bitch, please.
i'm not saying it is a conspiracy, but try not to be so fucking stupid.

I’m not sure about that. The J&J uses an adenovector to cause your cells to make spike proteins. That would require mRNA to be delivered to the rhibosome to do so. I think it just does it from one step farther back in the process vs direct injection of mRNA. It’s been a minute since I’ve studied those cellular systems. I’d have to brush up a bit.

how much of our tax money was spent on middle east wars?
What does that have to do with funds where Vanguard 1) doesn't select the investments, 2) doesn't select the allocations, and 3) doesn't have any controlling interest? If you said, Pershing Square, or some activist fund, owns a large percentage of XYZ, then you might be on to something, but if you have any fundamental understanding of index funds, you would realize that there is literally nothing there. Funds all act differently, and people who deal with them have a pretty good idea of what various kinds of ownership mean.