• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I can't get the audio and when you go to the link, the video and audio drops out. Got another link or source?
no but it works for me. you might have go to the link and unmute it.

basically, he says if we pull out of the stan and leave the equipment, it will be used against our kids.

pretty much what i imagined.

TF1kXPHK.jpeg
The victim's father should beat the ever living $*** out of her so she can blame herself for not making "stronger attempts to defend."

I'll go ahead and ridicule you. As a child of the 80s, I am 100% in favor of Satan Worshipping theories coming back into vogue. I totally miss those and hope the music returns as well.
Did you attend an early 80's Ozzy concert? You're rotting in hell right now if you did.

Did you attend an early 80's Ozzy concert? You're rotting in hell right now if you did.
I did all the fake Devil Worship concerts. Ozzy, Maiden, Slayer, AC/DC and on. How awesome is it that people actually thought AC/DC was satanic music!

I did all the fake Devil Worship concerts. Ozzy, Maiden, Slayer, AC/DC and on. How awesome is it that people actually thought AC/DC was satanic music!
Sadly, I never saw AC/DC, nor Pink Floyd (blew that in 94). Two bands I wish I'd seen. I definitely remember folks handing out stuff "don't go into that show" for Ozzy and maybe Maiden/Def Leppard. I saw Ozzy probably less than 2 months after Randy was killed.

Reactions: Choid
AC/DC was great. Wish I had seen them with Bon Scott, but I saw them just after Who Made Who.

The sad part is, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The evil runs deep.

Really deep.. as in I just heard the tunnels under the Getty here in LA are used for minor trafficking / distribution. Getty's are evil to begin with... but

What better place to set up an 24/7 operation where it's high security and big boxes of pricelss art get to thwart customs and shipped in and out?

Reactions: Bender
JFC!!!!!

The shit just gets deeper everyday -- we're gone. GONE GONE GONE
as a Nation we descend into Chaos...

Mayhem runs amuck...

GOD HELP US.
At this point, pretty much any POTUS that gets in who's a staunch believer in COTUS and Liberty, should fire every person and write into law that any member of any organization tied to this never plays with anything remotely connected to LE, elections, and/or government. This was a coup, plain and simple.

Last edited: