• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Kd2hEtPv.jpeg
dfILfzRWgM0MjsJSTzhnAWR6OBKc8J1sEbTrjZhO8EyQ_kD7EylvSiCalLlXMUM73gDgJb_OfxnRjNtmbuEe3wA9O8xwo_FElS9NpIzqMkxLKsJt4hwWRu-B5ipxMdlh3o8XWP0qG2NZpfI7fAZK_dKOajbOdfIIP3k

HOLY FUCK! I just watched this!!!!

Go to 52 minutes and 20 seconds in this video, WHICH WAS BROADCAST LIVE ON CSPAN IN 2015, and turn the volume up all the way and you can hear Joe Biden say "do you know how horny it makes me to be standing next to a 13 year old girl" to Senator Chris Coons daughter WHILE HER MOTHER LOOKS ON AND SMILES.

So up until today I didn't think this pic related excerpt from Ashley Biden's Diary, in which she says she was molested by Joe, was real.

But now the FBI is raiding people to find out who leaked it? So I guess it's totally real?

9CAE3A40-534C-4C4B-80EB-C75C068C6533.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
the country could have been told all of this before the election last november.

COVID, don't you know!! Everything was delayed because of COVID. Well that and the election wasn't over yet.
Do you really think that the swamp was going to let Trump stay?

Go to 52 minutes and 20 seconds in this video, WHICH WAS BROADCAST LIVE ON CSPAN IN 2015, and turn the volume up all the way and you can hear Joe Biden say "do you know how horny it makes me to be standing next to a 13 year old girl" to Senator Chris Coons daughter WHILE HER MOTHER LOOKS ON AND SMILES.
Couldn't quite make that out; but....you could tell it freaked her the F out. And that she had a look on her of help me Lord.

1:18.20 with Tom Cotton's kids...CREEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!!!!

Actually this whole video is CREEP/PEDO all over it...I have to go puke my entire guts up....I'll be back on later I hope...

Last edited:
Couldn't quite make that out; but....you could tell it freaked her the F out. And that she had a look on her of help me Lord.

1:18.20 with Tom Cotton's kids...CREEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!!!!

Actually this whole video is CREEP/PEDO all over it...I have to go puke my entire guts up....I'll be back on later I hope...
I heard it. Mom just smiled. WTF.

• Angry
Reactions: Snipe260
URGENT: Worrisome paper about the spike protein's impact on DNA and DNA repair

Alex Berenson Nov 5

This science is at the edge of my ability to understand, much less critique, but the authors are real and at two major Swedish universities. The journal, though not in the top ranks, is real too.
Essentially the authors used a series of complex techniques to look for the full-length coronavirus spike protein - the one the mRNA (and DNA/AAV) vaccines cause your body to produce - inside the nucleus of our cells.

Remember, the reason vaccine fanatics insist that the mRNA vaccines are NOT gene therapies is that they supposedly have no impact on the nucleus of the cell, where we store our DNA, our core genetic material. Instead, the mRNA is degraded in the cytosol, which is outside the cell’s nucleus.

Some scientists have argued that under certain unlikely circumstances the mRNA can make its way into the nucleus - but that debate is actually irrelevant here. The authors were looking not for the vaccine material but for the presence of the coronavirus proteins, including the spike, in the nucleus.

And - to their surprise - they found the spike.

SOURCE: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538446

I am friends with a really cool Wiccan gal who told me a while back that her fellow Wiccans believe that if you were to "invoke a curse or ill wish upon somebody, it will come back to hit you three times as bad as it will affect the other person"... Seems like that NPC in that Twit feed got the whole deal... And on top of all that, she is STILL in denial...

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis

Can someone get this to the weaponized autists to break the audio down and seperate it out? This would blow the whole fucking deepstate world apart. I do recall that girl came out recently and said something about him saying some shit like this.

Last edited:

I couldn't hear anything but retarded grumbling

weird. i wonder who leaked the investigation into the stolen diary to the nyt?
this makes the hunter fucked his niece story back in the limelight and now everyone will know...
i wonder if somebody is tired of pedo joe already.

There is more to this...I remember someone mentioning there were pics of this girl (daughter of Delaware rep) on Hunters laptop...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
weird. i wonder who leaked the investigation into the stolen diary to the nyt?
this makes the hunter fucked his niece story back in the limelight and now everyone will know...
i wonder if somebody is tired of pedo joe already.

I would like to say: at least from what I heard Hunter did NOT fool around with Ashley (Joe's daughter), only with his dead brother's minor daughter ...and filmed it. This news was out long ago, and Ashley's history of substance abuse, although she stayed away from crack, is well known, including charges in 2020, so yes she likely left behind her diary while under the influence. I don't get why Joe wants more illegal drugs in this country.

I would like to say: at least from what I heard Hunter did NOT fool around with Ashley (Joe's daughter), only with his dead brother's minor daughter ...and filmed it. This news was out long ago, and Ashley's history of substance abuse, although she stayed away from crack, is well known, including charges in 2020, so yes she likely left behind her diary while under the influence. I don't get why Joe wants more illegal drugs in this country.
right. 2 different perverts and 2 different victims.
hunter molested his niece and pedo joe his own daughter. allegedly.

as for coof conspiracies, considering the fda, cdc and general reporting has been full of shit so far, these crazy ideas are no less accurate.

we just share what is not seen (mostly) in your brand of news. it is up to each reader to decide if true or not.
i don't think the record of accuracy in this thread is worse than the msm for the last 5 years, in the sheer number of stories that are pure bullshit.
I read lots of brands of news, and I don't disagree that they all suck. Also, to your credit, you are open in that you link, and don't fact check what you link.