• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

c10b34d043d33bcc.png

Let's go Brandon!!!

5ufwq7.jpg

NOVEMBER 07, 2021•STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
What Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega and his wife, Vice President Rosario Murillo, orchestrated today was a pantomime election that was neither free nor fair, and most certainly not democratic. The arbitrary imprisonment of nearly 40 opposition figures since May, including seven potential presidential candidates, and the blocking of political parties from participation rigged the outcome well before election day. They shuttered independent media, locked up journalists and members of the private sector, and bullied civil society organizations into closing their doors. Long unpopular and now without a democratic mandate, the Ortega and Murillo family now rule Nicaragua as autocrats, no different from the Somoza family that Ortega and the Sandinistas fought four decades ago.
The United States stands in support of the inalienable right to democratic self-determination of the Nicaraguan people, and those of any other country in the hemisphere where popular sovereignty is compromised by the erosion of democratic norms, stifling of civic space, or violations of fundamental rights. The Inter-American Democratic Charter obligates the hemisphere to stand up for the democratic rights of the Nicaraguan people. We call on the Ortega-Murillo regime to take immediate steps to restore democracy in Nicaragua, and to immediately and unconditionally release those unjustly imprisoned for speaking out against abuses and clamoring for the right of Nicaraguans to vote in free and fair elections. Until then, the United States, in close coordination with other members of the international community, will use all diplomatic and economic tools at our disposal to support the people of Nicaragua and hold accountable the Ortega-Murillo government and those that facilitate its abuses.
###

Last edited:
Like it or not policy is not new . While warmongering talking heads on MSM like to BS folks about Taiwan and folks have a feeling something new is happening , one China policy was always the fact for Peoples Republic of China (PRC) , Republic of China aka Taiwan, and US. Its just different flavors of One China. Republic of China (Taiwan) historically always laid claim to whole mainland China as well. The Peoples Republic of China had same claims that have not changed an iota .

Lets just say if CCP somehow fell from power in China , Taiwan's Kuomintang and DPP would very much try to take hold of power on the mainland and National Unification would be the first order of the day.

''a senior White House official said that President Biden had not stated any new policy during the summit, rather, the official noted that Biden reiterated the old US's decade-old policy for Taiwan. "There is something that the US has reiterated at various points over time, what our officials have reiterated publicly earlier this year that there is nothing particularly new or different about the US policy,"

Oh my....how did you slip past me, cupcake?

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 21, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated.​

In their initial safety report to the FDA, which contained data through November 2020, the researchers had said four placebo recipients and two vaccine recipients died, one after the first dose and one after the second. The July update reversed that trend. Between November 2020 and March 2021, 13 vaccine recipients died, compared to only 10 placebo subjects.

Further, nine vaccine recipients had died from cardiovascular events such as heart attacks or strokes, compared to six placebo recipients who died of those causes. The imbalance was small but notable, considering that regulators worldwide had found that the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines were linked to heart inflammation in young men.

(I reported accurately on this study on Twitter on July 29, and the next day Twitter suspended me for a week for doing so, the fourth of my five defamatory “strikes” for Covid “misinformation.”)

At best, the results suggested that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine - now pushed on nearly a billion people worldwide at a cost of tens of billions of dollars and ruinous and worsening civil liberties restrictions - did nothing to reduce overall deaths.

Worse, Pfizer and BioNTech had vaccinated almost all the placebo recipients in the trial shortly after the Food and Drug Administration okayed the vaccine for emergency use on Dec. 11, 2020.

As a result, they had destroyed our best chance to compare the long-term health of a large number of vaccine recipients with a scientifically balanced group of people who had not received the drug. The July 28 report appeared to be the last clean safety data update we would ever have.

I have not.

But at what price would it have been worth to maintain national self reliance and not turn the country into a shell of itself?

The problem is multifaceted obviously, but I am speaking primarily from the standpoint of a consumer.
Yeah, it’s complicated, but start signing the front of the paycheck. It gets real at tha point, and things become very very clear.

Add in some minimum wage laws the have the result of producing workers within incentive to better themselves thereby keeping the labor market just as unskilled and unimproving as always along with favorable import tariffs and a weak dollar and you get a non competitive economy. Who knew?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
We don't have control of that.

National self reliance is not the goal of government. They want a populace reliant on government. The closing of the pipeline on day one was proof of that. We were energy independent under Trump. Now we are at the mercy of OPEC once again.
It's bigger than what you think.
Agreed. This is a WORLDWIDE coordinated attack from all sides and angles. EVERYthing the government does now is another attack to weaken the populace and force us to bow down to them. Ye shall neither buy nor sell unless you take the mark. Your family will starve and waste away before your eyes unless you comply. We'll never vote ourselves out of this nor is there any human or group thereof coming to save us.

Awesome . So this is Grandbasterd Jay 2.0
I have to admit I really enjoy the negligent discharges so long as they are directed at themselves. It's kinda entertaining!
They are literally writing a book on everything you should NOT do when it comes to firearms and tactics !
Ummm…. I guess I’m just going to say this but…. Are you sure it’s same guy? I mean how can you tell?

no one here gives a fuck about Taiwan
So you're not just a commie, you're a retard too?

Oh wait, that's redundant.

Here's a reason to "give a fuck" direct from your leftist neo-Marxist media:

TSMC: Taiwanese chipmaker ramping production to end chip ...

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021 › 10 › 16 › tsmc-taiwanese-chipmaker-ramping-production-to-end-chip-shortage.html
Oct 16, 2021Taiwan Semiconductor is investing $100 billion to ramp up production during the chip shortage. Its Phoenix plant will bring chip manufacturing back to the U.S.

Arizona group inks agreement with Taiwan to attract more ...

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021 › 08 › 25 › arizona-group-inks-agreement-with-taiwan-to-attract-more-chip-companies.html
Aug 25, 2021The move comes as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC), the world's largest chip company and a maker of semiconductors for Apple and many others, has said it wants to build a plant in Phoenix.

TSMC starts construction of 5nm chip plant in Arizona ...

https://appleinsider.com › articles › 21 › 06 › 01 › tsmc-starts-construction-of-5nm-chip-plant-in-arizona
Apple partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. on Tuesday said construction of a new $12 billion chip plant has begun in Phoenix, Ariz., with the facility expected to produce wafers built on ...

is this faked? how is that lady behind the pedo not smacking him in the head?
weird optical illusion i guess because of the shadow of kneepads hands.

is this faked? how is that lady behind the pedo not smacking him in the head?
weird optical illusion i guess because of the shadow of kneepads hands.

Looks like it. The presidential seal at the front of the desk is out of focus when the rest of the desk is in focus. When commies sign legislation they use 5 or so different pans. He is only using 1.

Stayed at the Hilton last night in Staten Island for work. you cannot go out to eat without showing your vaccination card. ( I don’t have). The funny thing is just how zealous the staff were about enforcing this.
On one hand, I get it, the shitbag state gov’t could make life miserable or worse, on the other hand if everybody just said no the state could try but would probably relent after the entire population starts to get pissed about having no place to eat.
it’s a crazy world right now. Supposedly, NJ still hasn’t mandated vac papers to go to restaurants. I’ll be heading over there. Plus so many people wear their masks here. I cannot wait to get back down south.

Reactions: BLEE and Bender