• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What model do you have and what is the first character of the VIN?
As mentioned above the majority of toyotas sold in the US are made here, 70% actually.
Every Chevy, Ford or Dodge I've owned since 1985 had "Made in Mexico" all over it.
The '79 and '84 toyotas both had stickers on the bed behind the cab that read " Made in Long Beach, Ca., U.S.A.

The last time that I looked, the little Yaris was made in Japan, unlike some of the other Toyota models.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
tt5lnn65.jpeg

There’s obviously something going on here.

Getting rid of those that knew what actually happened, not the bullshit stories about a riot on national news, perhaps? Did they have dirt on Klinten or the Obamination?

Inquiring cynical minds about the psyops and hidden agenda for the destruction of America.

Yes, this could go in the Rittenhouse thread; but there is more here than that. THIS is how the left works. First it verbal, then doxxing, then outright threats whilst their overlords (fakebook, instagram, twatter, et al) completely change their rules and allow this as "civil discourse." Frankly, if all of Wisconsin burns after this I'm beginning to care less. States where this anarchy is actually supported by the "chosen" officials MAY (a big MAY) wake up to the bill of goods they've sold and/or allowed to propagate in their back yard.

Hell, I'm extremely worried that in my AO of all the new subdivisions and apartments (at least 5000 units the last 6 months) are actually just being paid for by Soros to bring in "blue." It's a free country and all, but at some point "free" states are going to have to start getting a handle on this - is it planned by the left of is it truly free will? Free minds want to know. It's becoming harder and harder to find a state NOT under direct assault by the communist/marxist bastards.

Holy shit!?!?! This is true? I never thought that would happen. This is good

Reactions: 10ring'r
Had we paid more for quality made in US product then they likely would not have succeeded.
Have you ever owned a business?
Do you know that it costs almost double what the hourly wage is to employ someone? Workers comp insurance, unemployment insurance, general liability insurance, federal payroll taxes and a few more just as a starter. Hell, we have a rain tax here. Yes, you read that right. We have to pay for the square footage of the property for rain runoff into the storm drain. Paying more for the product? They are very inventive when it comes to taking from the tax base.

Have you ever owned a business?
Do you know that it costs almost double what the hourly wage is to employ someone? Workers comp insurance, unemployment insurance, general liability insurance, federal payroll taxes and a few more just as a starter. Hell, we have a rain tax here. Yes, you read that right. We have to pay for the square footage of the property for rain runoff into the storm drain. Paying more for the product? They are very inventive when it comes to taking from the tax base.

I have not.

But at what price would it have been worth to maintain national self reliance and not turn the country into a shell of itself?

The problem is multifaceted obviously, but I am speaking primarily from the standpoint of a consumer.

We don't have control of that.
I have not.

But at what price would it have been worth to maintain national self reliance and not turn the country into a shell of itself?

The problem is multifaceted obviously, but I am speaking primarily from the standpoint of a consumer.
National self reliance is not the goal of government. They want a populace reliant on government. The closing of the pipeline on day one was proof of that. We were energy independent under Trump. Now we are at the mercy of OPEC once again.
It's bigger than what you think.

only 2 people at the place had no clotshots, and no report on if they are sick.

SzJr2PgZ.jpeg

Reactions: AllenOne1

notice nobody is afraid of the right or what they might do.

This shows that people have very low moral and ethical fortitude. Hell, the DUI trial I was on I KNEW the guy was guilty; but, the state did NOT provide sufficient enough evidence IMO to meet the requirement to charge him. They actually made it worse!!! Thus, because the prosecution was weak as F, he got off. As it should be, the onus is on the prosecution, not the defense.

Reactions: AllenOne1