• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oh my fucking god, is this real?

dAxTRDhk.png
Oh, c'mon LBC. Who hasn't seen this building for the last forty years? They just needed leaders in place before they made their move.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
So obummer hid his history including kenyan birth from everyone. The next prez can’t even keep his tax records private?

My understanding is Kagan did the work to keep his past sealed.....wonder what she got in return.

Obama came to the senate by getting his opponents divorce records unsealed.

God I hope there is a Patriot somewhere in govt........its not gaetz, cruz, scalise that play for the camera.....its got to be a bureaucrat with knowledge......or us.

My understanding is Kagan did the work to keep his past sealed.....wonder what she got in return.

Obama came to the senate by getting his opponents divorce records unsealed.

God I hope there is a Patriot somewhere in govt........its not gaetz, cruz, scalise that play for the camera.....its got to be a bureaucrat with knowledge......or us.

uhhh, she got a lifetime supreme court justice position. i mean, there aint many sweeter, cushy jobs in the federal government than that .

Reactions: Bender and WDN-K-9

Tis is going to come back and bite us all one day. He's going to say something off the wall that can't be disguised and it's not going to sit well with whomever he talked about. I don't trust him. He can't wing it if there is a teleprompter breakdown or if he's in a setting where he has to go on by his brain alone.

This will get ugly.

Wrote Coke a nice little note expressing my displeasure with their new diversity training. Adding that I will never spend a dime on another Coca-Cola product. This was their response, nice back track Coke!

Attachments

• 437FD5B8-1F08-4CFD-931A-A7C57E1CFD9C.png
    437FD5B8-1F08-4CFD-931A-A7C57E1CFD9C.png
    754.5 KB · Views: 229
Tis is going to come back and bite us all one day. He's going to say something off the wall that can't be disguised and it's not going to sit well with whomever he talked about. I don't trust him. He can't wing it if there is a teleprompter breakdown or if he's in a setting where he has to go on by his brain alone.

This will get ugly.

He is going to be 25th Amendment deposed.....his only use was not being as unelectable as any alternative nor was he Bernie Sanders.

He was literally an empty vessel to somewhat camouflage the stolen election.......enough people actually like him to make his win believable to a bigger population than any alternative.

Used.

Elder abuse in just about every state.

I will vote for her 8 times like a true Illinois voter. Kinzinger has went off the deep end. I work with a bunch of blue collar guys that live in his representative area. He fucked up allowing his Trump hate to overwhelm his entire thought process.