Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019

Garland continued to assert that he does not know the answer to the question and hasn’t thought about it.
Hawley went on to ask if he will continue to prosecute unlawful border crossings.
“This is again, ah, uh, a question of allocation of resources. We will uh, the department, will um ah um, I don’t know,” Garland rambled nearly incoherently.
The nominee eventually said that he “assumes” the answer will be yes, but that he doesn’t know.

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2005
Texas

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019
Reactions: gigamortis

Charger442

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    the radio was talking about how big a deal it was the ACB and Kavanaugh didnt join with Alito. that was extremely disappointing. what everyone thinks is this was about overturning the pennsylvania election and its not, its about making sure states follow the constitution with their election law procedures.

Charger442

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    also, Sydney Powell has burned all her "proof is coming! just wait!" capital she ever had with me.

She is now just clown shoes.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    the radio was talking about how big a deal it was the ACB and Kavanaugh didnt join with Alito. that was extremely disappointing. what everyone thinks is this was about overturning the pennsylvania election and its not, its about making sure states follow the constitution with their election law procedures.
    crowder is following some patriots that have been checking addresses of people that "voted" and they are finding more fraud every day.

Reactions: gigamortis

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    This all getting to be.......blah, blah, blah.
    We've all, maybe not all, been hanging from our nut sacks, since this election fraud shit has happened, I'm really trying to keep the faith and I hope "America will stand proud" again, but, I'm finding it real tough.
    I do appreciate everything you do, to keep us informed and provide us with info. we wouldn't find for ourselves otherwise. Keep up the great work!
    I do hope, that the "krakken" will be unleashed soon. I'm hanging in there with you guys, I'm just starting to have my doubts. Mac(y)

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    We've all, maybe not all, been hanging from our nut sacks, since this election fraud shit has happened, I'm really trying to keep the faith and I hope "America will stand proud" again, but, I'm finding it real tough.
    I do appreciate everything you do, to keep us informed and provide us with info. we wouldn't find for ourselves otherwise. Keep up the great work!
    I do hope, that the "krakken" will be unleashed soon. I'm hanging in there with you guys, I'm just starting to have my doubts. Mac(y)
    some of our own forum members contributed to the data collected by mary fanning and i believe the data is legit. i can't say all of it.
    anyway, it doesn't really matter if the courts won't hear any evidence but i still want to see it.

Charger442

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas

come on man. we are in february now. biden is in the white house and trump was impeached again after he left office. the kraken has sailed or is dead or whatever.

whatever we are waiting around on to save us, aint coming. thats the only thing i know for sure.

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    come on man. we are in february now. biden is in the white house and trump was impeached again after he left office. the kraken has sailed or is dead or whatever.

whatever we are waiting around on to save us, aint coming. thats the only thing i know for sure.
    This is the way I'm seeing it. The Republic, can only be saved, only if "We The People" do it. Mac

chrome

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    also, Sydney Powell has burned all her "proof is coming! just wait!" capital she ever had with me.

She is now just clown shoes.

200%. She's attempting to delay the tsunami of cognitive dissonance driven by the collective pile of shit that is her 4 months of "proof is coming!!". Do i wish it was different? of course, but fuck me, the battle grounds have shifted.

Reactions: Bender and jr81452

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    it was just a matter of time before somebody suggested it

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    200%. She's attempting to delay the tsunami of cognitive dissonance driven by the collective pile of shit that is her 4 months of "proof is coming!!". Do i wish it was different? of course, but fuck me, the battle grounds have shifted.

Didn't she just mention the Kraken in regard to Trumps cases in the SCOTUS?

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    I don't think the Blacks want to go up against he Asian community. That would be a bad situation for the Blacks.
    they could pick on the wrong one, but in many places the chances of legal carry is almost zero.
    in any case, looks like they are picking on the old and feeble that couldn't fight back.
    i hear there are asian groups patrolling some neighborhoods already.

Reactions: TACC and gigamortis