• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

UKjFtZT8.png

Lyrics!:
"When you all get the power. You all get the best."
Nah, nothing going on there. They are rubbing your noses in it.

And the blind cry, "Take off your tinfoil! You are one of those crazy fundamental christian conspiracy people."

Yep. I'll say again. The elite believe in a higher power, and they think you are fools to be taken advantage of.
Wake up, or be consumed.

I'm reading reports of a wide spread holiday gift scam taking place. Be vigilant when vetting online store before paying. People are ordering presents for their wife/girlfriend, but guns & ammo show up instead. 🤷‍♂️

Lyrics!:
"When you all get the power. You all get the best."
Nah, nothing going on there. They are rubbing your noses in it.

And the blind cry, "Take off your tinfoil! You are one of those crazy fundamental christian conspiracy people."

Yep. I'll say again. The elite believe in a higher power, and they think you are fools to be taken advantage of.
Wake up, or be consumed.

Can't you go with the flow and realize that Ann Margaret isn't coming?

As soon as all of us knuckle-dragging-slope-headed troglodytes realize that our superiors have opposable thumbs, eat with utensils, express themselves without grunting and use toilet paper instead of leaves then we would all be better off.

Their only desire is to have our eyes gouged out so it's easier to blindly obey their royal decrees.

Yeah, well I am not listening to any restrictions, but i also havent since the beginning of the BS......

I am a free person along with my family. I dont need their permission to celebrate anything......

Doc

I find it's a great excuse to be totally anti-social towards idiots, sorry, can't get near you as I might catch the stupid...

The government looks set to bow to growing pressure to allow for the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid-19 cases.

“Furthermore the BNDP stresses evidence based and rational use of such medicines by prescribers, dispensers and patients.”

BCIIG is a group of multi-disciplinary scientists, healthcare professionals and community members, currently advocating for urgent consideration and use of Ivermectin and all other possible therapeutics against COVID-19.

In a position paper on the administration of the drug, the group recommends the inclusion of Ivermectin in the COVID-19 prevention and treatment protocols in Botswana. Leader of Opposition Dumelang Saleshando this week also weighed in on the Ivermectin debate calling on the government to seriously consider the use of the medicine.

“Since the outbreak of Covid 19, there has been debate on the medical use of Ivermectin for Covid-19 patients. Experts in countries like the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and Japan have published reports that show how the drug significantly reduces mortality. An increasing number of countries are approving the use of the drug for Covid patients, including South Africa and Zimbabwe. Why is Botswana not considering the use of the drug given the uncontrollable increase in infection,” Saleshando told Parliament this week.

He got 81 million votes, problem is: 81 million people did not vote for this rotten ass plug!

(Sigh)
I'll say it again.
+
= 155
155,000,000 people voted
In a nation with a population of oh....360,000,000? Give or take a bit.
Voter rolls? Anyone? Rolls that should have been purged many years ago, but those really old voters...well they voted last year.
There are records indicating voters voted who were 100+ years old.
"Yeah but those are anomalies."
Is that right? Are they indeed anomalies?
How bout the thousands of votes registered to familiar addresses.
Votes registered to addresses where there were no residents.
"Those aren't enough votes to swing the race."
Really? Cause when you add them up...
Well its only fractions of a penny. Yes, but when you add up the transactions its real dollars.

Its a glaring shitstorm that noone wants to actually stare at long enough to see the truth. Its too scary to stare at that long.
The election wasn't stolen by dribs and draws, it was stolen by massive fraud, so massive its quite sensational. Sensational to the point, its unbelievable to many.

Excuse my ignorance, but I have always wondered what they have they have him in. Is that a bullet proof night gown? I don’t have any buddies that have frequent run-ins with the law or are felons, so this is the first time I’ve really noticed this.
It’s common on high profile cases to put bulletproofing on defendants for trials.

Reactions: Aussieusa