• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

yZdn9mn2.jpeg

To see how far down the rabbit hole our society has gone, try this...
View attachment 7748366

Try the most random thing you can.
So far, cheese, trees, cars, badminton, and Peter Pan are all racist.

Pathetic.

I'm old enough to remember when the word had meaning. Now it's just a big red flag that the person trying to use it is an idiot.

Excuse my ignorance, but I have always wondered what they have they have him in. Is that a bullet proof night gown? I don’t have any buddies that have frequent run-ins with the law or are felons, so this is the first time I’ve really noticed this.

It is a suicide prevention outfit.

"An anti-suicide smock, Ferguson, turtle suit, pickle suit, Bam Bam suit, or suicide gown, is a tear-resistant single-piece outer garment that is generally used to prevent a hospitalized, incarcerated, or otherwise detained individual from forming a noose with the garment to commit suicide"

"An anti-suicide smock, Ferguson, turtle suit, pickle suit, Bam Bam suit, or suicide gown, is a tear-resistant single-piece outer garment that is generally used to prevent a hospitalized, incarcerated, or otherwise detained individual from forming a noose with the garment to commit suicide"

Pinal County (y)

sheriff-lamb.jpg

Sheriff Mark Lamb is a good man!​

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Suicide prevention… fuck that period if somebody in prison wants to kill themselves… let them. But, If he kills himself, the prison system doesn't make any money...so, i get it. This is what happens when you combine capitalism and law enforcement.

Can you believe in 2021 we are seeing this kind of behavior? COME ON PEOPLE. Keep your papers up to date. Get 👏 your 👏 boosters 👏. Can't comprehend people have the audacity to eat indoors without proper credentials.

Can you believe in 2021 we are seeing this kind of behavior? COME ON PEOPLE. Keep your papers up to date. Get 👏 your 👏 boosters 👏. Can't comprehend people have the audacity to eat indoors without proper credentials.

Hahahaha.. Oh please, bring it. let them try that shit here.

They'll FASTLY get a quick reminder the real reason the 2nd Amendment was decided.

To see how far down the rabbit hole our society has gone, try this...
View attachment 7748366

Try the most random thing you can.
So far, cheese, trees, cars, badminton, and Peter Pan are all racist.

Pathetic.
ha this actually did as stated
I put in cheese among others and one link from law.uci.edu has 'the unbearable whiteness of milk' holy $hit these libs are even nuttier than imagined!

Reactions: Josh1978
ha this actually did as stated
I put in cheese among others and one link from law.uci.edu has 'the unbearable whiteness of milk' holy $hit these libs are even nuttier than imagined!
Fun fact, learned the other day that 70% of the people in the world can’t tolerate milk, and white/Anglo people are some of the few races of people who’s bodies can tolerate drinking it.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
It's proven fact that those that have to pay for the raising of their young don't out breed their income. And those in the upper income understand the costs involved and don't have large families.
Needs to be played and reposted every couple of days.. shared far and awide

But they need slaves.
Drug testing for the welfare checks? Not going to happen.
Jab mandate for the welfare? Not going to happen.

You learn something new each day. Makes complete sense, especially in this situation.

they knew about the "moronic" variant since july.
the pedes have found most of the articles were updated in the last few days so you don't see the original article dates.
this one still shows july 12

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41
1638034058390.png

Read elsewhere

So many lessons there from philosopher-king L. Frank Baum:

1) The easy way is the wrong way.

2) Build your team.

3) Your enemies will fuck with you every chance they get.

4) Distant Higher Authority is usually worthless.

5) Keep working the problem.

6) You don't fight for abstractions, you fight for your friends.

7) Never give up.

8) The only way to win is by taking out your enemies for good.

9) You can always do more than you think you can.

It's almost like they took this book, and used it to train Navy frogmen, or something.