• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

70528_x7rm69hmayvlt5b.jpeg

Hmmmmm...... Imagine that .... ?

Fox News has confirmed that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has identified the first case of the omicron COVID-19 variant in the U.S.

"The California and San Francisco Departments of Public Health have confirmed that a recent case of COVID-19 among an individual in California was caused by the Omicron variant (B.1.1.529)," the CDC wrote in a Wednesday statement.

The agency explained that the individual was a traveler who returned from South Africa on Nov. 22, 2021.

"The individual, who was fully vaccinated and had mild symptoms that are improving, is self-quarantining and has been since testing positive. All close contacts have been contacted and have tested negative," the CDC noted.

Somebody could torture that bitch to see if it's true.

Regarding the Wuhan Flu, I'm PRO VAX CHOICE- people who want to take the "under-effective vax with higher than acceptable rate of serious side effects"
Except the government, the pharma industry and the media lied about the safety and effectiveness of it...

And.. if someone murders a pregnant women, they get charged with two murders.

Great summary of where we are.

Just Smelly

View attachment 7751542

D4EC3F81-3484-4164-B2D3-C57C8725E83F.jpeg

Just another misunderstood nice guy murderer?

He's just a man trying to get his night shift job, but all these children kept getting in the way of his tires trying to make pavement contact. The city really needs to address this common nuisance.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh1978
Years and years and multiples of laws, regulations and quotas to "level the playing field" and now there's a faction begging for segregation?
Who'd a thunk it was a waste of time because they really didn't want to be a part of society after all
Problem with the blm boycott of white owned businesses, is that where most of their members live, they have pretty much rioted and destroyed all the black owned businesses. Better stock up with plenty of food now, cause 31 days is a long, long time to go without something to eat.

Boycott of Caucasian Owned Businesses

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Alec Baldwin claims he didn’t pull the trigger in killing of Halyna Hutchins​

I have a headache. Seriously, I cannot begin to comprehend these leftist people. I just wonder if during the commie revolutions elsewhere if people were this damn stupid.

Some idiot in comments said "it's a hair trigger." Well, it's single action, which would put yet another step into the use. GUILTY. He did it, he's trying to (as a typical marxist) place blame on somebody other than himself.

I have a headache. Seriously, I cannot begin to comprehend these leftist people. I just wonder if during the commie revolutions elsewhere if people were this damn stupid.

Just read speculation that he possibly pulled the hammer back and dropped it before it was fully cocked. So in that case technically he didn't "pull the trigger".

Reactions: BytorJr

Some idiot in comments said "it's a hair trigger." Well, it's single action, which would put yet another step into the use. GUILTY. He did it, he's trying to (as a typical marxist) place blame on somebody other than himself.

So, a bullet cooked off on it sown, in a DA revolver, at the same exact time he had it pointed at a human being?

Roger.