• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The Bible is clear people won't be getting "the Mark" by accident, but this just shows the "forerunner" technology falling into place. There will be a lot of deception and coercion during that time (and yes, not being able to buy or sell sounds scary-close to some Jab passports we are seeing in the world) but it will be associated with the worship and allegiance to one individual (Anti-Christ) reigning supreme over the ten governments/kingdoms at the time. I have to check verses but I believe it will be 3.5 years into the Tribulation; when the "supreme leader" starts breaking the promises he made to people for "peace and prosperity" and shows his true colors (some scholars say its China or less likely Russia that goes against his rule); the mark is to prove allegiance to him as God. Those that don't take the mark will be beheaded.
I was always told by my grandfather that when the dome of the rock is destroyed, Israel will begin to rebuild the temple. doesn’t matter whether it’s an “natural occurrence”, errant rocket attack, or terrorist attack. Once the dome is gone, it’s close to showtime. I’m not sure, if this happens prior to the mark of the beast or after. I need to study more. but isrEl has been making / remaking key items for the temple, so it’s coming.

Reactions: BLEE
Seeing a few posts claiming it was known someone was going to be violent that day.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. a student who is legitimately concerned about the creepy and suspicious behaviors of a known fucking weirdo in the school tries to tell a member of the staff and time after time again, he or she is ignored or brushed aside UNTIL the weirdo actually snaps, and then it is too fucking late.

That seems to be a pattern with A LOT of serial killers too, many of whom could have been stopped way earlier had prosecutors and judges actually LISTENED to concerned neighbors and relatives and searched the perp's place instead of harassing dirt bikers and folks legally carrying firearms.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. a student who is legitimately concerned about the creepy and suspicious behaviors of a known fucking weirdo in the school tries to tell a member of the staff and time after time again, he or she is ignored or brushed aside UNTIL the weirdo actually snaps, and then it is too fucking late.

That seems to be a pattern with A LOT of serial killers too, many of whom could have been stopped way earlier had prosecutors and judges actually LISTENED to concerned neighbors and relatives and searched the perp's place instead of harassing dirt bikers and folks legally carrying firearms.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME
Yup, a mother called school. They knew there were threats.

i wonder why i never heard of "winter blood clots" before?

I4yfxSYI.jpeg
Climate change… 🤡

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Yup, a mother called school. They knew there were threats.

"We are aware.... under control" is basically the same as "we will launch an internal investigation"... BULL FUCKING SHIT. I wouldn't be surprised if the next spokes-cuck for any agency that utters these platitudes instantly get socked in the face and lose a lot of teeth.

Reactions: TACC
Climate change… 🤡

These fuckers disabled comments on their articles long time ago. They'd get fucking gangbanged if they dared to leave discourse open for shit like that. Any option in there for "discussing on Facebook" or something like that on the page? Just curious to see how much they are getting fisted on social media for that level of malicious stupidity.

i wonder why i never heard of "winter blood clots" before?

I4yfxSYI.jpeg

Most doctors that "go along" by now have to realize all the problems from jabs are not "coincidence": like the onslaught of AFP/AFM soon to be seen in 5-11 year olds. Blind allegiance to authority and government when the patients are being harmed, used, and killed I will never understand.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
"Searched the purps place." Like what? Like a red flag law, that allows them to violate the persons rights because someone complained about them? Maybe harden the targets rather than pretending this is preventable without trampling the constitution. Proabay the reason self defense is so important in a free society.

ROFL...haahaha...king...ha...of what..bullshit?

And this....hmmmm...no...cannot be.

Still never taking the injections. But give yourself a pat on the back if you identified baloney in the FDA "approval" letter.

YmFjay5qcGc

Do your own investigating and thinking. I may be a cook and paranoid at this point, but I believe all big charaties are probably just stealing.
^^^^this

My second favorite communist......

...and I really, really hate communists

...and I mean this sincerely, I really despise communists, but apparently this guy is one and I admire his ethic as it relates to charities (even though it's part of the catholic church, but I'm not going into that now).

Anyway, he genuinely took a "vow of poverty" and actually lives on $15 a month and the grace of God.

He lives in a mission on the southside here in Tucson that feeds the homeless daily.

He actually walks the walk, not just talk the talk.

Brian is one of two communists I know who truly serve the people, he probably should be my number 1 favorite communist because he is a brother in Christ, so in actuality despite the Che Guevara t-shirt, he's probably not really a "communist" when you get to where the rubber meets the road.

And I really fucking hate communists.

My point being:
Find a local charity, get to know them and give directly to them.

The Bible is clear people won't be getting "the Mark" by accident, but this just shows the "forerunner" technology falling into place. There will be a lot of deception and coercion during that time (and yes, not being able to buy or sell sounds scary-close to some Jab passports we are seeing in the world) but it will be associated with the worship and allegiance to one individual (Anti-Christ) reigning supreme over the ten governments/kingdoms at the time. I have to check verses but I believe it will be 3.5 years into the Tribulation; when the "supreme leader" starts breaking the promises he made to people for "peace and prosperity" and shows his true colors (some scholars say its China or less likely Russia that goes against his rule); the mark is to prove allegiance to him as God. Those that don't take the mark will be beheaded.
The Great Tribulation is broken up into two periods - 3.5 years of peace and 3.5 years of political turmoil that ends with the battle of Armageddon. The signing of a peace pact with Israel and the world is when this 7 year time period starts. This pact is headed up by the Anti-Christ.

The 3.5 years of political turmoil and true persecution occurs when the pact is broken by the A/C.

The Mark is absolutely voluntary, and is unforgivable. Scripture is exceedingly clear on this point. It is easy to see how many would take it for convenience based on what’s currently going on. Scripture doesn’t say that those who don’t take the mark will be beheaded. It says that they will not be able to buy or sell. The killing does come about, but it doesn’t specifically mention beheading for everyone that doesn’t take the mark.

China/Russia coming into play specifically as Gog/Magog is after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is after the Battle of Armageddon. IOW, we got a ways to go.

Last edited:
Ever wonder how you got to Brandon winning, regime change crew just got to work a domestic election for a change.

Winning Honduran election according to USAID funded group.
FFYqxm_VgAAPG4O

Last edited:
This morning the local news was doing a story on what or senator Marcia Blackburn was doing for us. The story was about blocking the import of batteries in toys because they could be dangerous to children.
I watched every Trump policy be put in front of the 9th circuit court the very next day. That was done by the Democrats not private citizens. While the private citizens are fighting for their rights our elected representation is worried about double A batteries.
Almost forgot... I received another RNC letter begging for donations to stop the Biden regime. I need to contact those health care workers lawyers and donate to them. Fuck the RNC!
And a second another thing. If it's unconstitutional for health care workers it's unconstitutional for everyone!! Separation of powers is bullshit, in this scenario, so don't don't go there. That mother fucker was not elected king

Another example of government school homos indoctrinating our children against their parents wishes.

The Great Tribulation is broken up into two periods - 3.5 years of peace and 3.5 years of political turmoil that ends with the battle of Armageddon. The signing of a peace pact with Israel and the world is when this 7 year time period starts. This pact is headed up by the Anti-Christ.

The 3.5 years of political turmoil and true persecution occurs when the pact is broken by the A/C.

The Marrk is absolutely voluntary, and is unforgivable. Scripture is exceedingly clear on this point. It is easy to see how many would take it for convenience based on what’s currently going on. Scripture doesn’t say that those who don’t take the mark will be beheaded. It says that they will not be able to buy or sell. The killing does come about, but it doesn’t specifically mention beheading for everyone that doesn’t take the mark.

China/Russia coming into play specifically as Gog/Magog is after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is after the Battle of Armageddon. IOW, we got a ways to go.

The End Times are dependent of the building of the 3rd Temple. The anti-Christ must take possession of the temple and reside there before Armageddon can begin. The Bible say for a time of 1 week, but is referenced to mean 7 years.

The building of the 3rd Temple is a point that many over looked. But according to scriptures, this must be built on the Temple Mount. No other place and no other way. Some are saying that tents on the Mount will due, but others (me included) believe that a real Temple must be built. One where priest and Rabbi will live and of course where the essence of God will live.

The End Times are dependent of the building of the 3rd Temple. The anti-Christ must take possession of the temple and reside there before Armageddon can begin. The Bible say for a time of 1 week, but is referenced to mean 7 years.

The building of the 3rd Temple is a point that many over looked. But according to scriptures, this must be built on the Temple Mount. No other place and no other way. Some are saying that tents on the Mount will due, but others (me included) believe that a real Temple must be built. One where priest and Rabbi will live and of course where the essence of God will live.
You are 100% correct. It must be in place for the Abomination of Desolation to be placed in it. This is when it gets bad.

My response was not meant to be exhaustive as most here don’t care. The timelines and necessary conditions get fudged and used out of context. Around here it’s honest mistakes. Other places on the web, not so much.

Last edited:

Unless you realize that the "Temple Mount" is actually the remains of the Roman Fort Antonia, upon which the mosque is built. And consider that the actual Temple sight is just south of the fort (and slightly lower on the mount). And that the Passover sacrifice has been happening on a Levitical alter, on the actual site of the Temple, for the last several years (publically, these are reenactments looking forward to the time of a Third temple). But what I'm saying is that a Third Temple could happen much quicker than most believe.

There is only the STUDY of eschatology for actual Christians. Those who claim to know what Revelation means, and who try to convince others of their theories (or make money) are harlots.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lariat
People like the fools posting it’s good to murder babies also believe that a letter from Jefferson to a Rabbi assuaging his fears about the new republic is the same thing as “Seperation of Church and State” being codified in the Declaration or Constitution.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Scripture doesn’t say that those who don’t take the mark will be beheaded. It says that they will not be able to buy or sell. The killing does come about, but it doesn’t specifically mention beheading for everyone that doesn’t take the mark.
Revelations 20:4 (KJV)
KJ21
And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelations 20:4 (KJV)
KJ21
And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Correct. However, think about this: what about the martyrs who will be starved to death or died due to lack of water (or sickness from drinking dirty water and having no access medical treatment because "they are the reason we have this problem") since they cannot trade? What about those that die due to violence - it wont be only the State that carries this out. They wont be technically beheaded, but they will die for their faith just the same. Not all that die in the faith will have their heads removed - I wrote that plainly and it was the full sum of my point; we shouldn't consider this topic in a myopic fashion, lest the full picture and context get lost. Believers will be hated by everyone, and it will become kinetic in all directions. No insults were intended.

We are going against the rules by going this far into it so we should probably stop now, but to reinforce one of your previous points: it isn't hard to see how it could go down in the very way it is written, given the way that those in this world have acted toward the unvaxxed and how they were almost prodded to do so by some in leadership, at all levels. Fear and anger are great motivators. The groundwork is being set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crewdog135