• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ElAVS8Vn.jpeg

is this showing 3% death rate from the clotshot? asking for a friend.

ITuLtp1H.png

is this showing 3% death rate from the clotshot? asking for a friend.

ITuLtp1H.png
We need to see the numbers from the placebo group. People die all the time.
Relative death is what we should be comparing. I'm sure it's still bad, but not as bad as first glance.

Hfnr4J9v.png

PeRXIq2p.png

Beverly Hills police have made an arrest in the killing of Jacqueline Avant, a prominent Los Angeles philanthropist, political insider and the wife of music legend Clarence Avant.

Police arrested Aariel Maynor, 29, of Los Angeles in connection with the homicide, Beverly Hills authorities said during a news briefing Thursday.

Maynor used an AR-15 rifle during the Avant shooting and then shot himself in the foot at another home during a robbery in Hollywood, police said.

An “astute watch commander” in Hollywood connected the dots to the Avant case and alerted Beverly Hills, LAPD Deputy Chief Blake Chow said. Maynor has been in police custody since then.

* Claim is Avant is found dead in her home in Beverly Hills at 2:30 am / robbery in Hollywood takes place later (time not given) wherein the would be gunman shoots himself during another robbery in Hollywood CA (20 - 30 minutes away). How does the 'Astute' watch commander know what weapon was used and make this connection?

Last edited:
I wonder if a vaccine passport will be needed to board the box cars ?

White House says domestic travel vaccine requirements on the table due to omicron variant​

he pushed azt while banning other more effective treatments for aids, just like he is doing with clotshots vs hcq or ivm.

You know I brought that up to one of our ignored members here, many months ago.
He accused me of getting my info from the movies.
It may be a movie, but it was pretty fucking accurate we are learning.

You know I brought that up to one of our ignored members here, many months ago.
He accused me of getting my info from the movies.
It may be a movie, but it was pretty fucking accurate we are learning.
i think a lot of people are too young to remember, so dallas buyers club is their only reference. i thought it was a terrific movie.

1st off Fuck Gov Tim Walz.
Most of the people outside the metro area have paid little attention to what our waste of sperm Governor has mandated.
I doubt many will care about this new strain. As nobody got worked up about delta either.
Most people have already had Covid 19 and very few of our friends had bad symptoms. None were hospitalized.
Nobody I know got worked up about delta, nor does anybody seem concerned about this new one.
Most of our friends have already had covid and none were hospitalized.
Now, the more urban you get. The more mask wearing, and the more people are concerned about the virus!
FJB and FTW too !

Last edited:
i think a lot of people are too young to remember, so dallas buyers club is their only reference. i thought it was a terrific movie.

My uncle literally made the shit. He worked for Burroughs-Welcome, but they may have already changed to Glaxo-Welcome...no matter. They had him working 7 days straight for weeks at a time. They were making nothing but AZT at the time. I remember it very well. I remember him saying it was some "nasty shit".

Its all a huge money scheme for the elites.

We need to see the numbers from the placebo group. People die all the time.
Relative death is what we should be comparing. I'm sure it's still bad, but not as bad as first glance.
There is no placebo group, because these aren't Pfizer's numbers. They're straight out of VAERS, which is full of garbage records. Trust me, I've gone through a good chunk of the data myself.

The omicron variant is milder than the common cold, also a corona virus. Wonder how we survived that pandemic back in the day?

We were not aliens......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SQ54