• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

hlXaxy35.jpeg
Link to data... https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

We need to see the numbers from the placebo group. People die all the time.
Relative death is what we should be comparing. I'm sure it's still bad, but not as bad as first glance.
You do know that they broke protocol and informed the placebo group of their status, then offered them the actual shot, right? There was no control group..

btw, when they said the miscarriage rate was <19%, they lied, on purpose. here is the admission.

image-102.png

I knew German Firefighters used the old M1935/40 steel helmets up until recently or perhaps they still do.....but it looks like the Military is going "Throwback" to the good old days.....

51267623-10268907-image-a-9_1638474932157.jpg

Torches, cuff titles, Kar 98s, even got the Marching boots going on......Thinking those pant inseams will be getting shorter up to the moment the hems go in the boots and we get those glorious jack boots that looks so good when Goose stepping.

51267709-10268907-image-a-14_1638475597166.jpg

What are we seeing here @TheGerman ?

btw, when they said the miscarriage rate was <19%, they lied, on purpose. here is the admission.

image-102.png

And the people involved in the lie...well. They should never be allowed to be anything other that refuse collectors the rest of their life; if, if a case couldn't be made for manslaughter of each instance a person died. Aka, life in prison.

I know it's probably posted already but it's hard to find in the 100000's of posts in this thread, but can someone please post the document showing the stay on the medical care workers vax mandate?

Wife is getting some smoke from the higher ups over this "mandate".

Omnicron South Africa, kids under 2 are 10% of hospitalizations. Kids under 2 aren’t vaccinated. All it shows is that the vaccine doesn’t seem to do shit. The constant “fully vaccinated” shit is to maintain fear within that group. I’m not sure what the point of saying it’s only getting the vaxxed, but it doesn’t stand on it’s own without cherry picking. Not saying that’s what yer saying, but keep seeing it with this stuff. Just because you don’t fall into the common traps doesn’t make you immune to the others. I tend to assume that everything is a lie. Maybe that’s the point of it.

Since masks won't stop smoke particles, how do they expect the masks to stop a tiny single virus? This entire process has been a failure from the very beginning. I go to dialysis and they give you a simple medical mask. I ask every week what the mask is supposed to do and they always say the same thing. It protects you from others and others from you. I keep on showing them the studies, but they say it's company policy.

These masks do nothing to prevent the spread of whatever virus is getting people sick. I was like the Dr, and I got the Chicom flu. I know I had to get it from someone in the dialysis center.

Since masks won't stop smoke particles, how do they expect the masks to stop a tiny single virus? This entire process has been a failure from the very beginning. I go to dialysis and they give you a simple medical mask. I ask every week what the mask is supposed to do and they always say the same thing. It protects you from others and others from you. I keep on showing them the studies, but they say it's company policy.

These masks do nothing to prevent the spread of whatever virus is getting people sick. I was like the Dr, and I got the Chicom flu. I know I had to get it from someone in the dialysis center.

Masks stop the spread of rational thinking. Very effective.

Apparently, the US intelligence community published a new report on how difficult and challenging it was working with President Trump during his years in the White House.

The CIA was shocked that Trump was upset and leery of the organization after they launched their investigation on his campaign and administration based on complete lies.

How is this crap Constitutional?

“Disenfranchising voters is not election reform,” the coalition said in a statement.

“These proposals are a concerted effort from those in Arizona—and across the nation—who wish to sow additional doubts about our elections in the minds of voters, and feed into the paranoia that has plagued our political discourse over the past several months,” the statement said. “Disturbingly, each of these proposals have one thing in common: making it more difficult for Arizonans to vote.”

Ducey, like other conservative governors, was not moved. “These big businesses have seemed to embrace a static view of elections: freeze the systems the way they are, view any change suspiciously. It’s wrong. dead wrong,” Ducey said in his statement Tuesday.

For voting rights advocates like Gulotta the new law is simply catering to false conspiracy theories in the aftermath of the 2020 election. “The bottom line is that we do better as a country…when every voice is heard, and …creating barriers to voting…are damaging and we shouldn’t do that,” he says. “It’s going to harm a wide cross section of voters, but it’s going to disproportionately impact voters of color. And they don’t want to hear that.”

Marxists need to prevent “Disenfranchising voters"......

.....who are not legal qualified electors.

It's not about the constitution, it's about "the money"......

...research how much it costs to publish a statement of opinion or comment on a candidate or ballot initiative in your local elections.

....follow the money, it's always all about the Do, Re, Mi......

The United States has the best elections money can buy.........

Last edited:

People were a little confused about Bill Gates' comments a few years ago regarding depopulating the earth through vaccines and then again confused by Fauci and Gates discussing how to force vaccinate the population BEFORE the China virus broke out.

Do you see it yet?

For those in the back not paying attention - YOU'RE BEING POISONED!!

Last edited:

This has a big potential effect. To my knowledge, this is the first ruling based on efficacy of the "C19 vaccines" (which they are not vaccines therefore it goes in quotes). The reason it's significant is that legal experts have been saying if the fight to force the "C19 vaccine" on the population goes to the SCOTUS, they won't rule on it's efficacy and that won't even be considered because that is not what the case will be about.
I'm no lawyer but to me this has big potential as it is now thrown into the mix of cases blocking the poison jab. If then efficacy is taken into consideration, this attempted poisoning of everyone will fail at SC because the "C19 vaccine" is not only not successful at stopping illness, it was not designed to in the first place.
So did this judge crack open a new can o worms?