• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Thats the BFC I prefer.

Certainly you have reason to be melancholy but your tone in this thread has been uncharacteristic....

Going back to my glass house now.
Yes, my tone is different in this thread. Where we are currently at is very concerning. I can't even bring myself to joke about it. Guess I'll just leave it alone and go back to just talking about pussy and poors.

Saw this in the capital building

239DC8E6-9F5B-4A69-8183-4C7BE0402BF8.jpeg

Yes, my tone is different in this thread. Where we are currently at is very concerning. I can't even bring myself to joke about it. Guess I'll just leave it alone and go back to just talking about pussy and poors.

It was my concern when I asked awhile ago about what sort of education are kids bringing to your game and what are they leaving with.

I was glad for the response I got.

Last MCB I went to this guy was the speaker....new to the job.
mariocommandant.jpg

Unlike his predecessor he was humorous and showed no political bias. The other guy was publicly contemptuous. The endorsement of the narrative is concerning.

Leatherneck is kind of hokey but has some good history articles kind of gives you pulse of things at present.

Recent mag had a reports on Sgt Maj USMC opinions regarding standards.

If he meant it than we should be okay because based on what he is selling nothing but the disciplined will make it.

Mil is in a tough spot....

Unrealistic expectation they will be the savior.

Unrealistic expectation they will be the means of crushing lawful activity.

Just abide by the Oath revere the Constitution all will be good.

Reactions: candyx
I remember a 6th grade teacher that I can actually say had an impact on my life....her story of climbing the Great Pyramid at Giza (when such was legal) caused me to want to see the world.....

She made a statement about the Bill of Rights how you never let anyone take that away...she was dead serious about it.....all of them were.

They were all WWII generation peeps, late 50s or early 60s circa 75-1986 time frame.

God I miss that Patriotism and wish I had of appreciated it more.

My grade school experience was the same. Mostly WWII and Korea vets for teachers and the Cold War still very much a reality. Their staunch Patriotism and warnings of the evils of communism have stuck with me.

Reactions: camocorvette
joint-chiefs-pointedly-remind-military-082200028.html

Wow. Protestors are now domestic terrorists.

The most chilling excerpt from the article: Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), said Sunday that McCarthy should screen any military personnel involved in inauguration security to make sure none are "sympathetic to domestic terrorists."

More people losing their livelihoods: 2 Virginia police officers face federal charges in Capitol riots

70 people charged: DOJ: More than 70 people charged in Capitol riot; number expected to rise into the 100sYahoo News Video

They are dropping the hammer. This scared the shit out them, and they are dropping the hammer to ensure it never happens again.

ErkFYieXAAYunl9

This letter tell me that the Joint Chiefs are basically no longer following orders given by the President of the United States. The President is no longer the Commander in Chief. I believe that's as illegal as the insurrection they speak about in that letter.

BLM/Anqueefa literally tried to storm the White House and the only repercussions was BLM was painted really big on the street...

Opposition voices are being snuffed hard. That’s why on page one I recommended people drop twatter and facefuck. People are losing jobs, and being discriminated against for being pro Trump.
That’s were I got them fooled, I haven’t had a job to loose since before Covid.

Reactions: TACC

This guy breaks down the letter from the joint chiefs. I hope he's right but its still spooky.

Reactions: atomic41

This guy breaks down the letter from the joint chiefs. I hope he's right but its still spooky.

Who is the speaker?

Sounds encouraging in the first ten minutes I have listened to because my heart wants it to be. Lets see how the next 40 go.

He speaks of a "True Patriot" amongst the signers "One of two he knows personally" and doubts either would have any part in subverting the Constitution.

Guessing one is Adm Mike Gilday.

He spoke at an event I was present at.

He was humorous and really enjoyed being in the presence of the veterans at the event. No pretentiousness.

Except for the braid on his sleeves I would consider him a Master Chief willing to be Neptune at a Shellback.

Edit/Add - Getting in to 5D chess now. Ive had a lot of that over the last 9 weeks or so.

At least we know that the politicians are scared. They need 20,000 NGs for a virtual inauguration.

I think a secondary of closing down DC was to avoid the embarrassment/visual of no one showing up for the inauguration.

It would just be more evidence of the steal and they dont want Trump to have the chance to say he had more people show up at his rally.

Bin
I think a secondary of closing down DC was to avoid the embarrassment/visual of no one showing up for the inauguration.

It would just be more evidence of the steal and they dont want Trump to have the chance to say he had more people show up at his rally.

Bingo... Give the man a prize. They can double talk this issue anyway they want, but they're embarrassed to see how many people would show up.

Reactions: BadDogPSD and Pbgt
The thing that pisses me off more than anything, before the January 6th's incident, I think it was reported as 63% of Americans believed there was some fraud involved in the election. Now, that same number believes Donald J Trump was the ring leader and should be impeached.

The thing that pisses me off more than anything, before the January 6th's incident, I think it was reported as 63% of Americans believed there was some fraud involved in the election. Now, that same number believes Donald J Trump was the ring leader and should be impeached.

Who is asking the questions?

Reactions: OldSalty2
Yeah, I know, but come on. I just don't see what the perceived outcome was going to be for them to enter the Capitol. I'm sure there were Antifa instigating the situation. Dressed in a red hat doesn't take away what is a demeaner. We should have been smart enough.

Then to break into offices and steal things, that just made us look bad. Again, what purpose was served?

I'm just very disappointed in the situation and frustrated. We were dumb, we got played.

Yeah, I know, but come on. I just don't see what the perceived outcome was going to be for them to enter the Capitol. I'm sure there were Antifa instigating the situation. Dressed in a red hat doesn't take away what is a demeaner. We should have been smart enough.

Then to break into offices and steal things, that just made us look bad. Again, what purpose was served?

I'm just very disappointed in the situation and frustrated. We were dumb, we got played.

In response to the Tea Party we got the Coercive Acts.

History repeats......I hope.

Why is he still on Twitter?

Didnt the American Taxpayer bail out AIG?

That doesn't surprise me. Look for this to come to your neighborhood soon.

This cancel culture will force true Americans to revert to desperate measures. It won't stop with just Republicans. When you're perceived to NOT be Left enough, they will start eating those folks. It's an all consuming philosophy.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
That doesn't surprise me. Look for this to come to your neighborhood soon.

This cancel culture will force true Americans to revert to desperate measures. It won't stop with just Republicans. When you're perceived to NOT be Left enough, they will start eating those folks. It's an all consuming philosophy.
I have tried to explain this very thing to my 20 year old son. The government knew they couldn’t shut up the entire country at once. So they started with the half that follows the law. Next will be them.

Don't know if you guys saw this:
Hell yea! Boot kicked that old pussy!

Strikes me as over the top.

How many times can I click on like?

Sounds heavily embellished. But I do have high hopes for Gen Berger as being an upright and Constitutionally minded Commandant.

Title says 64% approve but then farther down in the article it states this:
"Trump's overall approval takes a hit in the poll, with just 29 per cent support of his recent actions and 69 per cent disapproval."

So, I don't know.

Title says 64% approve but then farther down in the article it states this:
"Trump's overall approval takes a hit in the poll, with just 29 per cent support of his recent actions and 69 per cent disapproval."

So, I don't know.

This is from the same people that told you biden was winning everywhere by 15%.

Lets use common sense for a minute.

Trump got 70M+ votes. Then the election disaster steal happens in the most obvious of ways that no one wants to look into 'because reasons' as well as how all of our politicians have acted in regards to it. Thus, making a large swath of Americans feel that the system no longer exists and voting is futile its rigged.

Yet all of a sudden 70% of Americans disapprove of him?

EL O EL

There was a report today that folks are taking personal mementos from the White House. There was a short video of a person taking a Lincoln bust and another taking a picture. Let see if I can find anything to substantiate the story.

Its interesting you say that. I keep wondering if my moral compass and beliefs are wrong. What's the consensus of what happened at the capitol? I would create a poll if techno savy.
I don’t know about a poll and attaching my name or vote in there..... Big brother has eyes and hands on way too much and I think that is part of the reason there’s a change here in the hide.... I’d keep my beliefs and positions close to the vest and only those in my inner circle would know what I’m thinking.... I firmly believe they are coming not so much to reprogram us, but to make anyone who supported Trump, pay, and pay dearly

Was just scrolling through the Hide with the wife sitting beside me and she said ‘war is coming and we are going to claw each other’s eyes out’ ............ I just thought, cat fight, the women are going to kick it off, somebody’s loosing clothes, and I need popcorn. 🤣

There was a report today that folks are taking personal mementos from the White House. There was a short video of a person taking a Lincoln bust and another taking a picture. Let see if I can find anything to substantiate the story.
If I remember right the Clintons had to give back a lot of stuff from the WH that was “mistakenly packed”....

corrected typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve_In_29
Clintons were the best bad guys. I miss them.

How about going after a certain VP that secured bail for the spring/summer troublemakers?

Thinking she will try to cleanse some R seats with this. The purge continues.

If she is calling Honore' on board to help with security maybe CMC Berger did tell her to fuck off.

How about going after a certain VP that secured bail for the spring/summer troublemakers?

If she is calling Honore' on board to help with security maybe CMC Berger did tell her to fuck off.

Yeah no kidding, corn pop's campaign also contributed to bailing out terrorists. There are already articles of impeachment ready to roll on cornpop and they are being talked about for the hoe.

Remarkable considering that there is intel indicating that they were helping bad actors case the capitol building on "guided tours" leading up to 1/6.

Always projecting their own deeds on their political opponents...

Did honore participate in taking guns from lawful Americans in Katrina?

Remarkable considering that there is intel indicating that they were helping bad actors case the capitol building on "guided tours" leading up to 1/6.

Always projecting their own deeds on their political opponents...

Regarding that....... Yeah the rhetoric is cooling.....not.

Perhaps some Communist projection?

Didnt Boebert JUST get into Congress.....doubt she had time to do a tour before the 6th.

Boebert Tweeted Thursday night: 'Rep. Sean Maloney made false and baseless conspiracy claims about me that led to death threats and hundreds of vile phone calls and emails. His comments were extremely offensive, shameful and dangerous.'

She also wrote him to deny ever giving such a tour. 'All of your implications are categorically false. I comply with all applicable firearm laws and regulations. I did not conspire with criminals that attacked the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. I have never given a tour of the U.S. Capitol to any outside group or “insurrectionists,"' she wrote.

That prompted Maloney to respond: 'Um, I’ve never said your name in public, @RepBoebert. Never. Not once. (If you’re going to be a gun nut, you probably shouldn’t go off half cocked.) I’ll tweet the transcript so you can see...but that might be like “a fact”, so might not help you.'